WHAT IS LOVE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up at his usual six o'clock in the morning. He slightly opened his eyes groaning at the pain in his back. What the hell is going on?

Sighing loudly, Sehun got up, only then remembering what had happened last night and he turned to look at the small boy sleeping on his bed.

Luhan didn’t look like he was going to wake up any time soon, but they had to go to school, so Sehun made his way to the bed. He suddenly remembered the first time he had seen Luhan sleeping.

It seemed such a long time ago, and Sehun found himself smiling at the image of Luhan shrieking when he had forcefully took his blankets away to find the smaller in underwear. Thank goodness this time, Luhan was sleeping in his pajamas, even though he looked kind of ridiculous in them.

When Sehun started to shake Luhan, the older boy whined but didn’t wake up.

Sehun tried again.

“Get up!” Sehun said a bit irritated after five good minutes had passed with no reaction.

“Please stop…” Luhan whined, “I want to sleep…let me sleep…”

Sehun pulled on the sheets, but Luhan didn’t give in.

“Sehun-ahhhhh…”

“Bambi we have to go to school, now get up before I...” what can he do?

Sehun looked around desperately, “Ermm…before I…before I…I give up…” sighing loudly Sehun moved away from the bed and headed to the bathroom, never glancing back at Luhan.

Grumbling, Luhan opened his eyes to find Sehun gone. Luhan shot sitting up. One second Sehun was there telling him to wake up…wait…what am I doing on the bed? Did Sehun-ah…?

Luhan smiled at the idea of Sehun carrying him to the bed when he was asleep. Awww what is he doing to me?

Luhan let himself fall on the bed clutching the sheets and started to roll around because Sehun caring for him felt too good…he really liked this side of Sehun…he loved…

“So now the sleeping beauty has finally decided to wake up?” Sehun excited the bathroom still drying his hair with a towel then he looked at Luhan widening his eyes, “What the hell is wrong with you? You look creepy.”

“Sorry, sorry…I was just…just…” Luhan’s cheeks burned red but he was too overwhelmed by happiness to notice. Sehun was his friend!

“Come down when you’re ready, I’m going,” Sehun said and throwing his towel randomly to the side, he exited the room.

Luhan was left a bit disappointed.

Doesn’t Sehun-ah care? I mean we are friends now. Are friends this cold to each other? I am sure they are not…

Sighing and a bit sadly, Luhan got up and prepared himself. In less than twenty minutes he was ready to go.

Luhan’s happy mood was back because he was determined to be positive no matter what had happened.

To his surprise Kyungsoo and the others had made a special breakfast for him as a way to say sorry for their immature behaviors for the past few days, and Luhan, who was not even mad in first place, accepted their apologize by hugging each one of them.

Luhan never felt so happy. Finally everything seemed almost perfect…Almost, because Sehun was not there.

“Where’s Sehun-ah?” Luhan asked taking his last chocolate muffin and walking to get his bag.

“He’s...” Baekhyun started but then he snapped his head at Luhan, “No, no wait…what happened last night between you two?”

Luhan stopped and turned around, rising an eyebrow in confusion, “Huh?”

“Luhan hyung, before I die from your cuteness, tell me why Sehun was glowing as if you two did that last night…”

“Wha…?!”

Chanyeol laughed while Lay jumped to put his hands on Luhan’s ears.

“Stop it Baek, he’s a kid…” Tao said, his own cheeks burning at Baekhyun’s words.

“I’m not a kid. I’m a manly man!” Luhan struggled free from Lay’s grasp and looked with wide eyes at Baekhyun, “What does ‘that’ mean?”

“That meaning…” Baekhyun started.

“Baekhyun you better want to shut up there,” Kris’s cold tone made it final and Baekhyun sighed in defeat, “Sehun’s probably already gone,” He muttered but then his eyes glowed again and he winked at Luhan.

Luhan nodded uncertainly and went to get his bag, with his chocolate muffin still in his hands.

He decided he’ll just walk alone. It didn’t really matter. The others were not ready yet but Luhan wanted to see Sehun.

Luhan jumped down the stairs and started to hop out eating his muffin happily when he heard someone following him. He stopped and his eyes glowed at the sight of Sehun behind him.

“Hey,” Sehun said.

“Sehun-ah!” Luhan felt butterflies in his stomach as the younger approached him, “Baek said you were already gone…”

“Naw, I…” Sehun looked around as if to make sure that no one was hearing him as he said, “I waited for you so that…ehm…we could walk together. I mean we are…we are friends now…”

Sehun’s eyes trailed involuntary from Luhan’s eyes to the chocolate traces on the corner of Luhan’s mouth. Without thinking Sehun wiped them away as Luhan’s face turned red. He's going to killlll me!!!

“Yes Sehun-ah, we always should walk together,” Luhan stuttered and then he suddenly wrapped his arms around Sehun to hide his burning face.

“Okay, okay Bambi, calm down,” Sehun said gently pulling away. He was still not used to Luhan always being this hyper.

For the whole journey, Sehun kept nodding as Luhan talked and talked. To be honest Sehun didn’t even listen to half of the stuff the older was talking about. He did feel bad about it at the beginning, but then he didn’t care.

“You talk way too much,” Sehun mumbled ruffling his own hair in frustration, as they finally reached the school gates.

Luhan stopped talking and looked at Sehun with a bright smile, “Did you say something, Sehun-ah?”

“What? No…no, I said nothing,” Sehun smiled as convincingly as possible.

“So as I was saying…”

Kill me now!

To Sehun’s relief it was time for class. He quickly departed from Luhan, making an excuse when the older asked him to drop him off to class.

No way, my ears are going to bleed, if I spend another second with you!

*******

At lunch Luhan looked around for Sehun and when he spotted the blond, he quickly made his way to the table.

He plopped down next to Sehun but the younger didn’t look at him.

“Sehun-ah?”

“Huh?” Sehun finally noticed him, “Luhan hyung!”

Luhan’s heart nearly exploded at Sehun calling him hyung for the first time, and only when his stomach rumbled Luhan snapped awake. He averted his eyes from Sehun’s but just then he felt the younger taking his hand.

“Wha…?” Luhan’s mouth hung open when he saw Sehun dropping a credit card (a freak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter