HELLO ANGEL

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun went up to Luhan, while the boy still rolled on the wet floor laughing.

He suddenly had enough of his immature behavior and of the fact that he had just ruined his perfectly calm evening.

“Get out!”

“Okay…okay…” seeing how serious Sehun was looking, Luhan quickly got on his feet and steadied himself. He thought about running away again but scratched the idea as he wanted to avoid to accidentally fall again. He was lucky he didn’t get hurt the first time.

When Sehun stood in front of him, Luhan looked up at the tall boy. He was only a bit intimidated.

Sehun smirked as he watched Luhan uncomfortably take a step back.

“Look at what you’ve done on the floor, you idiot,” Sehun said pointing his finger at all the watery mess on the floor.

“We are in a swimming pool, and that’s water,” Luhan pointed out, “And stop calling me idiot. You are the idiot.”

Sehun’s eyes dangerously twitched and with a snap he took Luhan’s arm again.

“Is your mom going to clean all of this up now?”

Sehun did not realize the true effect that his words had on Luhan, but he was just glad that it shut the smaller boy up.

Luhan looked down. How dare this er say that about my mom?

When Luhan’s hand made contact with his cheek, Sehun’s eyes widened. Not in pain. In shock.

Without waiting for a response Luhan made his way out of the room.

Sehun just stood there, massaging the spot where Luhan had hit him.

**********

While he angrily made his way through the corridors, Luhan kept frowning. He didn’t care about where he was going as long as he could get away from Sehun.

Luhan could accept any insult himself. Even if Sehun had punched him for making the mess on the floor, he wouldn’t have been as hurt as he was by him suddenly bringing up his mother, in such a way in the conversation.

When he finally found the living room again, neither Baekhyun nor Chanyeol were there yet.

Luhan took his backpack where he had left it near the sofa and was about to make his way out from the same door from which he had first entered, when he heard voices.

Too caught up in running away from the house, Luhan did not notice Baekhyun coming in from another door at the end of the living room.

“Hyung! There you are!”

Luhan turned around as Baekhyun literally screamed “He’s here! Chanyeol! Granny! I’ve found him…” Baekhyun’s cries died in his mouth as he finally noticed Luhan’s wet clothes.

“Whoa, hyung what happened to you?”

Luhan was about to answer when Chanyeol came running in and behind him was an old lady.

She’s not my grandma, Luhan thought sadly. He had known that already, but it still hurt a bit.

Granny was happily laughing at Chanyeol running when she finally noticed Luhan.

She literally stopped dead on her tracks and hung slightly open.

Luhan was scared of her reaction. He shouldn’t ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter