I HAVE EYES FILLED OF GREAT MEMORIES

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Slightly awkwardly written chapter ahead lol

 

Luhan sat silent and looked at the girl, without a word.

This was an essential part of his plan. 

Hana had to make Sehun so happy that he would not even think about Luhan.

But why was he so worried? Clearly, Sehun had shown him how much he cared in the past few days.

He had not even tried to talk to Luhan anymore.

"What is love then?" Luhan finally asked breaking the silence.

"First of all, I realized that you can't force love on anyone," Hana said, her smile so wide, Luhan wondered if her cheek were hurting, "And the second thing I realized is that love might be in front of you and you might not see it."

Luhan raised an eyebrow. So it was that easy for Sehun to realize that he was in love with Hana all this time?

"I didn't even know!" Hana said clapping her hands together.

"Congratulations," Luhan smiled, a bitter smile on his face. What else could he say?

"His name is Jisoo," Hana said.

Luhan nodded sighing. He was tired of this conversation...wait, his head suddenly popped up as his mind processed what the girl had said. Jisoo?

"Who...?"

"He's a boy I met in New York when I was studying there as an exchange student," Hana said, "He's back to Korea and lives near me. he has been there for me since the first day I met him. He's...I don't get that feeling I get with Jisoo when I am with Sehun."

No. This could not be happening?

Why was he happy?

"I'm...I'm speechless..." Luhan laughed uncomfortably, "What about...you know?"

"Actually it's all thanks to Sehun!" Hana said, "I was trying to get close to Sehun just because my parents asked me to do so. I thought I could learn to like him somehow. But it hurt. It hurt me to think that I won't be with Jisoo. He...he argued with me after I told him I was getting married to Sehun. He said I was dumb. I know why now."

"He likes you too, doesn't he?"

"Yeah," Hana said, "He called and apologised for that time we argued and then he confessed to me. And then you know what happened after?"

Luhan laughed at her excitement, "What happened?"

"Sehun came to my room," Hana said, "I was scared to say anything because I had tried to be so close to him but now I just wanted to escape and go back home. But then Sehun sat down and told me he was very sorry but he couldn't marry me."

"Sehun said that?"

"Yes," Hana said, "He came prepared with a speech thinking I was going to cry," Hana laughed, "I was laughing so bad on the inside but listened to him carefully before I told him that I liked someone else too."

"And then?"

"He just smiled and said he was in love with someone else too."

"Really?"

"Yes," Hana said and then she was lost in thought, "I wonder who it is. Well, you should know since you live together. Who is she?"

"I don't know," Luhan simply said. He couldn't tell her that Sehun was talking about him. She would think they were crazy.

"We will know soon!" she said.

"Maybe," Luhan laughed.

Everything in his head was a mess by the time Hana got up from his bed and bid him goodnight.

"I am leaving early in the morning, Luhan," she said as he walked her to the door.

"Why so soon?"

"I miss Jisoo," Hana said blushing.

Luhan laughed. That's what love was. It made you do crazy things.

"Stopppp," Hana slightly punched his arm, "Don't laugh at me!"

"Okay, okay!"

"Oh also can I have your number," Hana asked, "We can keep in touch."

"Sure," Luhan said and he added her number on his phone.

"You'll probably still be sleeping," she said.

"Is it that early," Luhan asked.

"Yep," she said, "It will take quite a while to get there so I decided to leave early. I have said my goodbye to everyone. Next time I will come with Jisoo."

Luhan nodded but deep down he knew he won't get to meet her again.

"I hope you find love soon too, Luhan," she smiled, "We can go on double dates then."

He laughed and nodded, "I will let you know when I catch a fish in my empty sea.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter