TASTE OF YOUR LIPS

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s eyes widened in horror as Luhan’s head fell on his shoulder.

“!” the younger was frozen in shock for a moment, but when he finally realized that he still was standing under the rain, he cursed again and pulled Luhan up in his arms.

Luhan opened his eyes slightly. He desperately wanted to put his arms around Sehun’s shoulders but he didn’t have the energy for it.

Sehun ran back inside the mansion carrying Luhan, careful not to slip.

As soon as he was in, he slammed the door shut with his foot and looked at Luhan’s face who was smiling up at him.

“Luhan…you're so stupid…what were you thinking?”

“Yo..You can put me down now, Sehun-ah!” Luhan said giggling.

Sehun shock his head in disbelief.

What the is wrong with him?

Why is he laughing at such a moment?

"Luhan, you're really gonna be sick again now," Sehun desperately wanted to stay calm and composed but how could he when Luhan was dripping wet from the rain and was shaking from the cold.

Luhan just giggled again.

"Sehun-ah you really can put me down now, I'm fine," he said and Sehun did just that.

Luhan whimpered a bit when his ankle touched the floor but he ignored the pain.

"Now you can hug me to make me feel better," Luhan put his hand on his mouth and snickered.

Sehun shock his head. Did Luhan hit his head or something? 

"Luhan shut up!"

"So you don't want to hug me?" 

Sehun just rolled his eyes and moved away from the smaller boy.

"Why would I hug you? You're all wet," Sehun said indicating Luhan's clothes.

"But you were carrying me just a few seconds ago," Luhan pouted, "And you're wet too."

Sehun sighed and moved forward opening his arms. He couldn't argue anymore.

It was his fault that Luhan was like that anyway.

Luhan happily let Sehun hug him, and he put his arms around the younger's neck.

"I feel so warm, Sehun-ah! Why do I feel so warm?"

Sehun couldn't help but laugh at Luhan's sweet voice.

But reality was slapped on his face realizing that he had ed up. He had left Luhan out there for so long. And stupid Luhan who had waited for him.

And stupid Hana's family who wanted him to spend time with her.

"Sehun-ah...I'm really sorry...the surprise...the surprise I made for you is all ruined...I really spent time and effort on it but...I'm so sorry..."

Luhan snuggled closer to Sehun. Was he going too far?

Did friends hug like this? 

But Luhan just shrugged the feeling off. 

Who cares. He loved Sehun and Sehun was willingly hugging him.

So Luhan just shut his eyes and buried his face on Sehun's shoulder.

"I should be the one to say sorry Bambi," Sehun said drawing small circles on the smaller's back, "I left you even though your ankle was hurt. I'm sorry. You couldn't walk because of it, right? That's why you couldn't get back inside when it started to rain?"

Luhan blushed and shock his head no.

Sehun raised his eyebrow as he looked down at Luhan's face which was painted with a soft shade of pink.

"Then why didn't you come inside when it started to rain?"

Luhan opened his eyes and looked up at Sehun with his honey brown eyes shining, "You said you'd come back. I wanted to wait for you...I thought you'd come back..."

Luhan looked away, biting hard on his lips, and trying to control his fluttering heart.

Sehun was so close.

Yet he was not the way Luhan wanted him to be. 

He wanted to taste Sehun’s lips on his once again. 

He wanted for Sehun to tell him that he loved him too.

He wanted for Sehun to stay with him always...

...or at least for as long as he had left before death would take him away.

Sehun softly pulled away from Luhan and looked at him.

"Luhan, never do something that stupid ever again. I know it's my fault I left you, but I'm angry at you too. How can you be so careless about your health? Please don't do something like this ever again."

Luhan slightly nodded his head yes, "Okay, but you have to promise me something as well, Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter