I'M JEALOUS OF THE RAIN

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was worried.

No matter how much he told himself that the boy would sooner or later realize the importance of studying, he felt as if Luhan didn't care at all.

He still couldn't believe that the day before he had caught him skipping class. 

He had wanted to approach Luhan about it straight away but he couldn't as, for some reason, the boy had instantly fallen asleep as they got home. 

As he walked towards the music club that afternoon, Sehun stopped and thought about the conflicting situation he was in.

Luhan's classes were all over by now and he was probably on his way home now with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Sehun looked at the corridor ahead of him. Only a few steps and he would have to spend the rest of the day in a room. Apart from Luhan.

Not today, Sehun thought.

Since the day he signed up, Sehun had never once missed any club meetings but today he wanted to talk to Luhan. He wanted to help him settle in and start taking the study seriously. He wanted to ask him if he had any problems. Or if there was anything on his mind.

Abruptly turning on his feet, Sehun started to run in the opposite direction. 

He would later send a message to the club's group chat that something important came up so he couldn't make it. He was not lying. Luhan was the most important thing in his life right now.

Sehun also considered sending a message to Luhan but stopped himself. He wanted it to be a surprise. Luhan would not be expecting this so he would so happy.

Smiling to himself Sehun jumped in his car and headed home.

If they had walked fast, his friends and Luhan would be probably almost home by now.

He didn't need to rush, Luhan would be there not expecting him.

Sehun just wanted to see the smile on the boy's face when he would see him.

 

**********

 

"Why are you not coming home yet?" Baekhyun arched his brow as he looked at Luhan with a pout.

"I have a dance class!" Luhan sighed but he was feeling very happy. He had learnt the whole choreography by heart to his favourite song and that day he would be able to perform it all.

"With Minho again?" Baekhyun sighed and shook his head.

"Yes!"

"You know you spend an awfully long time with him," Baekhyun said still shaking his head, "Does Sehun know about this?"

Luhan tilted his head confused. He didn't think it would be a problem. Minho was just a friend.

"I know you two are just good friends and he gives you dance classes but he still remains a guy..." Baekhyun continued.

"I know but we just dance and talk..." Luhan said innocently.

"Come on Baek, Lu hyung just takes a few dance lessons from him, it's nothing major, let's go home, plus Sehun had his music club anyways so he'll be back home later."

"I was actually thinking of staying until he finishes and surprise him!" Luhan exclaimed happily. 

"You're a cute boyfriend," Chanyeol laughed, "Baekhyun never did that for me once."

"How dare you?" Baekhyun scoffed, crossing his arms and stomping on his feet, " I did so much for you!"

"I was only joking Bacon baby," Chanyeol laughed and put an arm affectionately around his little boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter