A LITTLE UNSTEADY

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's so called friends, all came in the next few days of the week, and Luhan had to admit that he was actually glad of that. He had already made friends with Lay and Tao who were chinese just like.

Luhan would speak chinese with Lay while the boy's other half, Suho, would sit with them even if he didn't quite understand.

He would speak in chinese with Tao as well. Even though at first he had been intimated by him, he soon learnt that Tao's physical appearance was in total contrast with reality, as the boy just napped around most of the time, lazily. Kris was the same, he seemed kind of scary with his big and rather handsome appearance, but was really just...a cold guy...

Xiumin and Chen were the next best friends in the house, but Luhan's instincts told him that there was something more than friendship between the two.

 

When Xiumin had knocked on the door, holding a football and smirking, Luhan knew he had found his new playmate.

It wasn't a surprise when even Kai appeared on their door with his bags. After all he was Sehun's best friend.

All the boys were nice to him, and Luhan was surprised they even were Sehun's friends. And what was even more weird was that Sehun actually didn't seem to care about them. Yes, he let them stay in his house, but he showed no affection or friendliness to none of them. He was actually even colder than Kris.

At least I'm not the only one who he's cold with. Maybe it's just the way he is naturally.

Luhan kept his distance from Sehun from the evening that the younger had literally threatened him to do so. There were times when they would randomly cross paths though. It was inevitable after all, as they lived under the same roof, and given the fact that Luhan loved to jump around the place a lot. At such times, Sehun would just walk past him, barely even noticing him, but Luhan would clearly see the eye roll directed to him.

Luhan would try to tell him to stop rolling his eyes at him, but Sehun always would literally run away from the older as if he had some kind of disease he didn't want to catch.

Okay, I do have a disease, Luhan thought, but it's not contagious.

Luhan didn't really care though. He had made new friends anyway.

One thing that he did actually care about was that the servants were all dismissed by Sehun, and now he had to do all his stuff on his own, but he let even that go after realizing that at home he used to do everything on his own anyway.

"We can all take care of our own things," Sehun had said and no one had dared say something back. And with that all the matter had been closed.

On the last day of the holidays before the start of the new year of school, Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood in front of the mansion, with literally a mountain of bags with them.

Sehun, who had opened the door for them, glared at the bags, his eyes twitching, and then he frowned at Baekhyun.

He already knew what was coming. Actually be had already expected it to come a long time ago.

"No," he said firmly, not even listening to them, and already turning to leave.

"Sehun!" Baekhyun pleaded.

"Don't you think it's unfair?!!" Chanyeol looked at him making big eyes, which might have fooled Baek, but not him. Nothing like such nonsense could affect Sehun (or so he had convinced himself).

 "No," Sehun repeated, turning away again.

"But it is totally unfair!!!" Baekhyun screamed throwing his arms in the air in protest.

"It's like you are staining our friendship with this!" Chanyeol declared.

"No," Sehun left them standing and slammed the door shut.

Luhan, who had been happily chatting with Xiumin about going on the beach later in the afternoon to play football, saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol dragging some heavy looking bags back with them.

"What are they up to?" Xiumin asked as he curiously eyed the two who seemed to be in a deep discussion by the looks of it.

Luhan shrugged his shoulders and ran outside.

"Baekhyun!" he called out, "Chanyeol!"

The pair turned and looked at him, their faces suddenly lightning up with smiles.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Ummm...we just got thrown out by Sehun," Baekhyun said, his smile transforming into a frown in the matter of a second.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked tilting his head on the side.

"Me and Chanyeol thought we could just move over in here as well, so that we could all be together, but Sehun won't let us," Baek finished, looking down.

"Why did you ask him?" Luhan crossed his arms.

Baekhyun's head snapped up, "Right! Why did we even ask him?"

"Because he was the one who opened the door, and then slammed it shut on our faces?" Chanyeol asked uncertainly.

“Yeah, I had actually wished that anyone else but Sehun would have opened the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter