BABY, I WAS A FOOL

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun ran around the house desperately.

Where is Luhan? Why was there blood in his room? What if he got hurt? Or what if he hurt himself because of...no Luhan, you idiot, you won't do something that stupid! I know you won't! Please...

He ran to Kai's room, slamming the door open without warning.

"Kai, I am going to look outsid..."

Kyungsoo immediately jumped from Kai's lap, his face burning red.

Sehun was stuck to his place, quite disgusted at the scene he just witnessed.

"What.the.hell.is.going.on?" Sehun was shocked.

"Ah Sehun! There you are," Kai said approaching him, "I was looking all over the place for you. Ermm...yeah and...and Luhan hyung is back..."

Hearing that Sehun finally could breath, but still he had to see with his own eyes to make sure, he turned to leave, when his eyes met Kyungsoo's again.

"I...Luhan dragged me here, so I could talk...talk to Kai," his face burned even more red when Kai spun an arm around his shoulders.

"O...Okay," Sehun said uncertainly, "well, now you can go back to your...ehm...talk..."

He exited the room, closing the door behind him.

It was really sweet of Luhan to do such a thing. And Kyungsoo had even listened to him, which was surprising, given his stubborness.

Sehun was impressed by Luhan. He really was.

*******

Even though now he knew that Luhan was back, Sehun could not find him.

Everyone had gone out for dinner, what if Luhan went with them? But he just came back and the others left hours ago...

Determined to not give up , Sehun went in the kitchen to get some water. Just as he was going to sit, he saw a silhuette through the glass doors which led to the beach outside.

Luhan?

 Sehun shot up and ran out, the cold air wrapping itself around him. He felt relieved and a strange kind of happiness filled his heart, finally being able to see the older boy.

Then to his horror he saw Luhan jump in the water.

Sehun stopped, his feet glued on the sand.

What is he doing?

Sehun stood paralysed, when suddenly a though hit him. He can't ing swim!

No!

Is he trying to kill himself?

Sehun wake up dammit!!!

Finally his legs moved, almost on their own, and he started running again towards the dark water which Luhan had already dissapeared into.

"Luhan!" his own voice sounded distant, as he jumped in the water, without thinking twice. It wasn't too late, no...

Finally Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist, "Grab onto me," he whispered to Luhan.

The smaller boy didn't.

"Luhan for 's sake, grab onto me, before you get both of us killed!"

Annoyed at Luhan's behaviour in such a moment, Sehun shock him a bit only to finally realize that the smaller boy's body was limp and his eyes were shut. Luhan!

"Are you hurt? Luhan, wake up!" Luhan's eyes twitched and slightly opened, only then realizing that Sehun was there by his side.

He grabbed onto Sehun.

"Sehun-ah..." Luhan whispered weakly.

Then his eyes closed once again and he let go of Sehun.

Sehun cursed loudly and his hold on Luhan tightened. Using all his strenght he managed to get them out of the water.

He carried Luhan an laid him on the sand.

Sehun didn't know what to do. I am not a professional lifeguard or something for god's sake!

Without panicking, Sehun gently pressed his hands on Luhan's chest, pushing down. No reaction came from the smaller boy but his breathing seemed regular.

Wake up!

Sehun took hold of Luhan's hand and rubbed it, looking at his pale face under the moonlight. He sure was beautiful...

Sehun's eyes trailed down on from Luhan's eyes to his nose to his soft, rosy lips...he jerked back, shocked at his own thoughts. Soft, rosy, lips?! Wtf Sehun?!!!

"Wake up, please," Sehun whispered, cutting his thoughts off, by Luhan's side once again.

Maybe he had to do what they do in the movies. Without thinking, Sehun neared his lips to Luhan's...

Just do it...Sehun shut his eyes and took a deep breathe...

Maybe...maybe he'll wake up.

"Hmmmm...Sehun-ah?"

Sehun froze. Tell me it's not true...tell me it's not true...tell me it's not true...

"Sehun-ah?" 

Sehun opened his eyes and...!

Sehun couldn't move. He couldn't breathe.

Before Sehun could pull back and pretend that nothing had happened, Luhan opened his eyes and caught him with his face inches apart from his own.

Luhan gulped loudly, his face going red.

"You have a bad habit to get on top of me, any time you have the chance...Sehun-ah."

Sehun pulled back, face burning.

"You are the one who needs to stop to get me to fall on top of you, you...Bambi."

Despite the situation, Luhan managed to laugh, "I didn't make you fall on top of me, this time!"

Sehun turned his face away, trying to hide his blush. Why the hell are you blushing for, you idiot?!

Luhan stopped laughing and sighed. He stared at the sky without blinking.

Only then Sehun realized why they were in there in first place.

"Now, can you explain why you did that?" he asked, anger filling his voice.

"Did what?" Luhan asked, still staring at the sky.

"Jump in the freaking water in the middle of the night, with no one around, and perfectly knowing that you can't ing swim!" Sehun finished trying hard to catch his breath.

Luhan finally looked up at him.

"I...I didn't jump in...I just..."

"You jumped in, Luhan! I saw you with my own ing eyes!"

"So you saved my lfe?" Luhan asked amused. "Is that what you're trying to imply?"

"You know what, I shouldn't even have bothered saving your !"

Luhan laughed again.

"Awwww Sehunnie, you're cute when you're angry."

"Luhan shut the up and tell me why you jumped in," Sehun's patience was running thin.

"I told you I didn't jump in. I just panicked all of a sudden...and...and...I didn't know what to do...and..."

"Let's go inside," Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter