BLOW LIKE FLUTE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan looked at the sea as he sat on the warm sand under the morning sun.

They had holidays for a week so everybody was still asleep, or that's what he thought.

Not even ten minutes had passed and he heard the first scream and shoutings. 

"Channieeeeeee" Baekhyun was shouting as the giant was carrying him and running towards the waves. Before Baekyun knew what was going to happen, Chanyeol had reached the water and threw Baekhyun in.

Baekhyun started to sputter and splash around like a fish out of water. Luhan could.t help but laugh out loud attracting Chanyeol's attention on him, as if only then he had realized Luhan had been there.

A sly smirk formed on Chanyeol'd face as he looked at Luhan.

Luhan was still laughing when he felt himself being easily picked up and in he went next to Baekhyun.

"Howww mean!" Luhan pouted looking at Chanyeol who was laughing at their misery, "You know I can't swim!"

"You won't get away from this," Baekhyun threatened as he grabbed his hyung's arm and helped him get out of the water.

As soon as he was out, Baekhyun started running after Chanyeol, "Luhan, get him!"

Laughing Luhan started running too. They tried hard but Chanyeol's long legs were swift.

"I give up," Luhan said and he laid back on the sand and soon Baekhyun followed him.

Chanyeol laughed and let himself fall next to the two boys, "You won't even be able to drag me there anyway," he said.

"I will get revenge don't worry," Baekhyun nodded.

"I'm so tired now," Luhan moaned as the joints in his knees hurt.

"Really hyung? You just ran like five minutes!" Chanyeol .

"Or have you been doing some other kind of exercise?" Baekhyun asked and, as Luhan turned to him confused, he winked. 

It took Luhan a few seconds to interpret the meaning behind those words, and when he finally did his mouth formed an O and he went all red.

BaekHyun started laughing and nudged Luhan with his elbow, "No but seriously hyung," he said after Luhan caught his breath, "What's the deal then?"

Very interested in the conversation, Chanyeol got on his knees and leaned forward to listen carefully.

"Uhmm what deal?"

"You and the Maknae are a sealed deal?"

"What...NO!"

"But I thought...you like him don't you?" 

Deny or die. Luhan thought: if he denied they would endlessly knowing he's lying and if he told them then...RIP Luhan.

"I guess there's no point to hide it at this point because everybody else in the house knows it," Luhan said sighing.

"OMG I knew it, that's so cute!" Chanyeol said, almost jumping.

"Okay I'm first offended that I and Channie were the last one to be told," Baekhyun said and then his eyes sparkled, "Second: Sehun doesn't know so technically not everyone in the house knows. But worry not, I am at your service."

"Baek, I..."

"No, no hyung, no need to say thank you!" Baekhyun took his hands, "Just why didn't you ask before?! Me and Channie, are the mastermind matchmakers!"

"Are we?" Chanyeol looked confused.

"Yes, we are indeed!" Baekhyun said getting up dragging Luhan with him, "Let's go up, I have the perfect plan already!"

Luhan looked at Chanyeol for help but the giant just shook his head and Luhan knew what he was saying: when Baekhyun decides to do something, nothing will stop him. Nothing.

Bakehyun got to his room and as the three of them were inside he shut the door close.

"Okay so here's the plan," he said jumping on the bed as Luhan sat on it quietly and Chaneyol took the armchair, "Hyung, all you have to do is act drunk, can you do that?"

Luhan was not sure where this conversation would go but he nodded his head yes. He hated alcohol but if it was just acting, he could do it. 

"You act drunk and make a few *wink wink* moves on Sehun," Baekhyun said, and then he jumped off the bed and went to their suitcase on the corner. To everyone's shock, he took out a pair of handcuffs from it.

"Baek!" Chanyeol was shocked more than Luhan, "I...I didn't know you had those!"

"Well, it was meant to be a surprise but this situation is more important and needs immediate action," Baekhyun said as he handed the handcuffs to Luhan.

"What...what am I supposed to do?"

"You will act drunk so Sehun can't really blame you for behaving that way," Baekhyun said, "Tonight, go to his room and then just take these with you. Tie him up and then do whatever you feel like doing!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter