IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun woke up as the sun was rising.
Looking around confused about why he was in Luhan's room after their argument, flashback of the night before started playing in his head.
Luhan was having a nightmare.
Sehun had heard him crying and had ran to see what was wrong.
He had felt so guilty.
How could he treat Luhan in such a way as to hurt him so bad?
Hadn't he promised to cherish the boy and keep him happy? 
Sehun sighed as he watched Luhan sleep. 
He had seen that face so many times. 
The same little face, pale cheeks, Button nose, rosy lips and his bright eyes. 
Everything about Luhan was perfect. 
Sehun neared his face and kissed the boys's cheeck with affection. 
He will get his cube repaired, no matter how much it cost. 
And he will apologise to Luhan. 
He had taken his anger out on him when he didn't deserve it. 
Luhan was just trying to be happy. 
Sehun was sure that, when the time came, Luhan would start studying hard. 
And about Minho... He was just being unreasonably jealous. 
If Luhan liked it dance and Minho was teaching him then he should be happy. 
Sehun looked at Luhan's peaceful face and silently promised to him that he would apologise as soon as he would wake up. 
Sehun was about to fall back asleep when suddenly his phone started to ring. 
It was his alarm clock. 
And that's all he needed to remember something very important about that day. 
He had to hand in an assignment before 12 pm. 
Quickly checking the time, he saw that it was past 7 am. 
If he got ready as quick as possible he would be ready by 8 am and could quickly run to hand in the assignment. 
It would be that easy if he had completed it. 
In fact, after the events of the day before he had completely forgotten to review his work. 
He was glad he still had time. 
Sehun quickly got out of bed and looked at Luhan wondering whether the boy had any assessment to hand in too. He didn't want him to miss an important deadline. 
"Luhan?" Sehun slightly shock the boy and was surprised when he woke up instantly. 
"Are you okay, Luhan?" 
"Y...yes..." 
Only then Sehun saw that Luhan's face was unusually red that morning. 
He touched the boy's forehead just to find it very hot. 
"Do you have a fever, Luhan?" 
"I don't think," he answered weakly, "I am just tired." 
"Okay..." Sehun nodded, "I wanted to ask do you have any coursework assessments to hand in today? Any deadlines?" 
"Oh, I have only exams," Luhan said. 

 

Sehun nodded and warmly adjusted the blanket over the frail boy.

"You should rest today," Sehun told his boyfriend, "You don't have to come to university."

"But..."

"I said just rest for today."

"Okay, Sehunnie...but what about you?"

"I have to quickly run to hand in an assignment before 12 pm. But I have to review my work as well before handing it in. I will go and try to be back as soon as possible."

"You will miss your afternoon classes?"

"Yes," Sehun nodded.

"But..."

"Only for today as you're not doing too well. Also we can talk..."

"Okay," Luhan shyly nodded as he too remembered the events from the last night. The memories still tore him apart.

The feeling had been so real.

It felt as if he had relieved the exacr time period for two times in his life.

Sehun kissed Luhan's forehead and quickly exited the room to go get ready.

Luhan sighed and fell back asleep. 

He would forgive Sehun. 

He loved him too much to be angry at him for so long. 

 

**********

 

Luhan woke up and it was 11pm.

He felt a bit better since the morning but still decided to take his medicine to aboud being in pain. 

He couldn't deal with both physical and mental pain. 

His head was already too much clouded. 

He didn't really remember what dream he had had but he remembered the heartache he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter