IT FELT LIKE A LIFETIME

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was helping Luhan put his shoes on and get out of bed when the door was slammed open.

Luhan looked up just in time to see Sehun run by his side and hug him tightly.

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a warning look and the boy nodded at him. It was not okay but they had to respect Luhan's choice.

Baekhyun won't be lying and saying to Sehun that Luhan was okay or that everything was okay. He would just merely not say anything. He could not ever forgive himself if he told a lie so big.

"What happened?" Sehun asked looking from Luhan to his friends. 

Both of them just looked at Luhan and waited for him to explain. 

"I passed out in PE," Luhan admitted, not mentioning the vomiting, "It was due to lack of energy and stress."

Baekhyun fisted his hands tightly. It was hard for him to stand and watch Luhan smile as if nothing had really happened.

"Where's the doctor?" Sehun asked squatting in front of Luhan and taking his hand, "Let me go speak to him."

"No," Luhan held on Sehun's hand tightly, "Everything is fine," he smiled breaking his friends' heart, "We can go home now."

"But..."

"I think we should get home as soon as possible to let Luhan hyung rest," Chanyeol said nodding at Luhan as if to reassure him.

Sehun sighed and nodded too.

"Did they give you any medicine?" he asked as he got up and helped Luhan to his feet, holding him.

"Yes, they gave me a few tablets," Luhan said.

"Careful," Sehun put his arm around Luhan's waist and helped him walk out of the hospital room.

"How was your exam?"

"It was good," Sehun said with a smile, "I completed everything and I'm pretty sure I did well. But when I got out, I saw your PE teacher in the corridor and he asked me about you and I didn't know."

"I'm sorry I scared you," Luhan said as they reached the exit of the hospital.

"You just don't take good care of you," said Sehun, shaking his head.

"I'll take the taxi," Baekhyun suddenly said as Sehun started to walk towards the car park.

"I have the car," Sehun said turning around.

Luhan looked at Baekhyun. This is exactly what he had been scared of.

He didn't want to hurt his friends.

"I have something to do before I go home," Baekhyun said already walking away.

"Oh I'll go with Baek," Chanyeol said as he ran after the boy, "Get home safe!"

Chanyeol last time to look at Luhan and then he was gone after Baekhyun.

"What was that about?" Sehun asked turning back to Luhan and starting to walk again.

Something inside of Luhan had already broken.

"I don't know," he said.

 

**********

 

"Hyung!" Tao hugged Luhan as the boy slowly walked in the living room.

Everybody apart from Chanbaek was there.

Luhan knew this was his chance. He could tell everyone and be over with it.

But then he was hit by the change it had brought on Baekhyun and Chanyeol. His friends knew the truth and they were hurting.

Could he ruin everybody else's happiness too?

Perhaps he could just leave.

Tell them he had to go back to China and leave. Perhaps go without telling and phone them later.

His friends might understand but what about Sehun?

What about Sehun who loved him more than anything?

Before anyone could ask him anything, Luhan smiled and told them it was just from tiredness and stress that he had ended up fainting.

"I'll make sure you eat properly from now on," Kyungsoo said looking disappointed in his friend, "I tell you so many times to eat what I cook and you never listen to me."

"I'm sorry, Soo," Luhan said with a smile and hugged the boy.

"I've made dinner now," Kyungsoo said hugging him back, "Let's go eat."

"Where's Chanyeol?" Kai asked looking towards the door, "He promised we'll study maths together tonight!"

"Oh he and Baekhyun had something to do but will be back soon," Sehun said.

"Baekhyun too?" Xiumin tapped his forehead with his hands, "I'm not surprised but we had to study in group tonight."

"I hate this exam period," Kris said walking in the kitchen and messily getting food in his plate, "I always get so hungry when I have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter