BABY, YOU MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's be best friends, Bambi!"

Luhan's eyes widened in disbelief. 

A million thoughts running in his head and all he could do was smile.

Luhan took Sehun's hands in his and smiled widely.

"Sehunnie," he said nodding, "I never had a best friend!"

"I never had a best friend like you either," Sehun said, a bit touched by Luhan's words.

"Thank you for today," Luhan shock his hands in excitement, "I have never been so happier."

"I hope you be this happy forever, Bambi," Sehun said and then he became serious, "I also wanted to tell you that..."

"Yes?"

"I know I can be very difficult at times and recently I have not been around much but the truth is that I had training with Hana's dad's company. You remember Hana?"

"Yes, I know," Luhan smiled. He had mixed emotions as he heard that news. He was happy that Sehun was working hard towards his future goals, but the fact that it was with Hana's family could mean the two were very close.

"So yeah, and that day after my training I was coming back to you but her dad felt ill all of a sudden so I had to go back, I am truly sorry once again for that day."

"It's okay, Sehunnie," Luhan let go of Sehun's hand and moved to watch the world underneath them, "It happens."

Sehun looked at Luhan's tiny body move away and felt a pang of sadness hit him in the chest. The boy was so fragile.

"I can't believe we're best friends!" Luhan said looking back at Sehun.

"I can't either," Sehun laughed, "Me being best friends with you!"

"Sehunnie," Luhan invited Sehun to stand next to him, "Will you remember me when I'm gone?"

"Where will you go?"

"I mean if anything happens and I don't see you again."

"We're best friends," Sehun arched his blow, "Best friends is not just a word to say for fun. It means we will stay like this until the end. No matter the argument or fights."

Luhan laughed, "Why are you making it sound like we're a couple?"

"It's true though," Sehun whined, "You said it that day as well. Remember the pinky promise?"

Luhan knew what Sehun was talking about and nodded. When he was drunk he had made the promise to stay forever.

Why had he lied knowing that he won't?

"Don't ever break that promise, okay?" Sehun laughed as he ruffled Luhan's hair.

"Is it going to break your heart if I do?"

"Uhmm...maybe," Sehun said and then he took out his phone, "Let's take some selfies."

"But I never look nice in photos," Luhan whined and then Sehun started clicking photos making him squeak in embarrassment and run around.

In his clumsy state, Luhan ended up tripping on a stranger but before he fell, the other boy quickly turned and caught Luhan in his arms.

Luhan shut his eyes just to feel his body fall in strong but warm arms. 

"Luhan?" 

Opening one eye, his cheeks burning bright red, Luhan was surprised to see that the stranger was no other than his dance partner, Minho.

"Minho!" Luhan exclaimed as the boy helped him back to his two feet, "I am so sorry I..."

"It's totally fine, Luhannie!" Minho smiled, "But what a surprise. I'm glad you fell in my arms rather than some ert's?"

Luhan laughed out loud and patted Minho's shoulder as Sehun watched shocked.

Why was Luhan so close to that boy?

Why did Sehun feel left out?

"Luhan?" He called out and finally, the boy remembered him.

"Ohhh Sehun meet Minho!" Luhan said nodding towards the boy who waved at Sehun, "We always practice dance after lessons."

Sehun smiled and walked to shake Minho's hand. He seemed like a nice boy but the fact that he spent so much time with Luhan, without Sehun knowing bothered him.

Why Luhan never told me about him?

"And Minho, this is Sehun, my best friend!" Luhan clapped his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Sehun!"

"Minho, let's go!" 

The boy turned around hearing his friends calling him out.

"I have to go now before Taemin goes nuts," Minho walked to Luhan and patted his head playfully, Sehun's eyes following his every movement with annoyance.

Then Minho nodded at Sehun as he walked away, "I will see you around then! Enjoy your holidays!"

Luhan happily waved and Sehun just nodded and took Luhan's hand and walked away.

"Sehunnie!" Luhan complained trying to get his hand out of Sehun's hold.

"How come you never told me about Minho before?"

"You never asked," Luhan's heart started beating faster, was...was Sehun jealous?

"Well okay, he's nice anyway," Sehun shrugged his shoulders breaking Luhan's fantasy that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter