AN X FOR A SOFT KISS

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan!”

Sehun caught Luhan in his arms and slowly pulling him in a tight hug, he sat on the bed.

I won’t let you go…

A few minutes passed and Luhan’s breath became even and his vision cleared again. Coming back to his senses and realizing that Sehun was holding him, he pushed him away and jumped up from the bed.

“Luhan…” Sehun said desperately as he sat up as well.

“Sehun-ah, what…” Luhan looked troubled and on the verge of breaking down.

But Sehun knew Luhan wasn’t going to cry. Now that he thought about it, he realized that he had never seen Luhan cry since the first time he met him. Never.

“Luhan, what’s wrong?” Sehun said as he tried to act as innocent as possible. He had to lie if he wanted everything to be normal again between them. He couldn’t lose Luhan, not after he found out that his friendship means so much to Luhan.

“Sehun…” Luhan looked down, afraid to meet Sehun’s judging eyes.

“Luhan, why are you acting like this? And why the hell did you slap me that hard for?”

Luhan looked up surprised. Why isn’t Sehun asking me about the diary...about all that embarrassing I wrote down when I desperately needed a friend and had no one but that stupid diary. No it’s not a stupid diary, Luhan! Your mother gave it to you as a friend to keep and to confide to…

Sehun snapped his finger in front on Luhan’s face and the older gulped loudly.

“Why did you slap me for?” Sehun asked again.

Before Luhan could answer, Sehun picked up the diary and casually looked at it, “Is it because of this?”

Luhan snatched the diary away as Sehun scoffed.

“Seriously? What’s in there anyway? Something special if you’re acting so defensive, I guess.”

“Haven’t you read it?” Luhan asked, dreading the answer.

“Are you stupid?” Sehun lied, “I am not that much of a jerk to go around read other people’s .”

Luhan searched Sehun’s face and his anger dissipated. Sehun obviously didn’t read it! Your secrets are still safe…

“Luhan, what’s up? Why are so silent?” Sehun asked getting closer to him, “You even got away with slapping my handsome face, without me getting mad.”

“What were you doing in my room?” Luhan asked suddenly looking around.

“I was waiting for you to come,” Sehun said as he casually jumped in bed again.

“And going through my stuff in the meantime?”

“I was not!” Sehun said overdramatically, “You should thank me, actually.”

“For going through my stuff?”

“For tidying up your for you!”

Luhan looked around and he had to admit that Sehun had actually done a good job.

When Luhan smiled, Sehun’s world literally lit up again and he felt so relieved. Luhan believed him…

“So what’s in that diary?” Sehun asked pointing at it. He knew exactly what was in it. But he had to keep the act up.

“It’s none of your business,” Luhan said clutching the small diary to his chest.

“Okaaaaaay,” Sehun rolled his eyes, “I don’t care anyway.”

“Whatever,” suddenly Luhan’s face lit up, “Do you know what happened today?”

“What?” Sehun asked curiously.

“Kris confessed!”

Sehun almost chocked.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ?!

Sehun got up from the bed and calmly started to walk out.

“Sehun, what’s wrong?” Luhan asked but he didn’t move from his spot, still clutching on the diary.

“I’m going out, do you want to come?” Sehun asked.

“I am feeling a bit tired so I’ll rest a bit,” Luhan said and Sehun just nodded.

“And then Kris is taking me out to…”

The door shut on Luhan’s face.

“…to thank me for helping him getting with Tao.”

Luhan stood shocked at Sehun’s action.

Maybe he’s angry I slapped him for no reason when he actually was tiding up for me. And I didn’t even say thank you. Stupid, stupid Luhan!

Luhan sighed. He was getting nowhere near Sehun…

He opened the dresser and hid the diary under his pile of underwear, where he knew only a ert would look. He prayed that no erts lived in his house.

You’ll be safe here, Luhan smiled as he closed the drawer. He was so so glad that he caught Sehun before he could actually read inside.

Luhan didn’t know what he’ll do if anyone ever read his diary but if there was one thing he knew it was that if Sehun ever loved him back, he might be able to forget…and not need his diary anymore.

*******

Just as Luhan and Kris finished with their dinner, Tao came hopping in. Apparently after the ‘thank you’ dinner, Kris had planned to take Tao out for a movie.

Not wanting to be the third wheel between them, Luhan excused himself as quick as possible, and left the restaurant to go back home.

It was a chilly night and Luhan felt a bit sad.

He didn’t see Sehun for the rest of the evening, after he left slamming the door on his face.

He is angry you slapped him. You’re such an ungrateful brat, Luhan. He tidied your room and you didn’t even say thank you. Why do I feel guilty for slapping him?

Groaning, Luhan took out his brand new phone (he bought it with the credit card Sehun had given him, promising he’ll pay the younger back soon).

He sighed in defeat realizing that hell, he didn’t even have Sehun’s number.

Not giving up, he ran back to Kris and Tao, embarrassed to have to stop their romantic talk, and managed to get Sehun’s number.

“Luhan-ge,” Tao said smiling as Luhan was already running away, “Sehun will soon notice your love for him.”

Luhan smiled and flew out.

At first Luhan was nervous, but in the end he just manned up and pressed the call button.

“Hello?”

Luhan almost forgot to breath. The love of his life was on the other side.

“S…Sehun-ah?”

“Luhan?”

“It’s me.”

“Where the did you get my number from?”

The phone trembled in Luhan’s hand.

“I…” Not knowing what to say, Luhan hung up.

Sehun’s so angry…I can’t talk to him like this.

Why did I slap him for god’s sake? Why?!

Luhan whined to himself and started to walk again, but his phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter