WEAKNESS

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's body hurt.

"Didn't you sleep well, hyung?" Xiumin asked who had been watching Luhan stretch for what seemed like the hundredth time, as they sat together for breakfast in the morning.

"No, no," Luhan yawned as he tried hard to keep his eyes open, "I had a good night of sleep."

"So why are you so tired?" Chen asked.

"I am not tired," Luhan giggled as he got up, "I'll go change. Don't wanna be late on my first day."

Xiumin and Chen eyed him, as Luhan made his way out and went to his room. 

No way was Luhan going to tell them that he had slept on the floor the night before.

He had known that Sehun was going to make him pay in some way for going against him, and the brat did.

The evening before he had come in his room and told him straight on the face that he would have to share the room with Kai.

Luhan had protested. He had never before shared his room with anyone and he wasn't going to now, with Kai. Okay, they were friends but Luhan didn't really know him.

He couldn't fight against Sehun though.

"All the rooms are occupied, Luhan. You invited Baek and Chanyeol to stay. Did you think about the rooms before doing so? Obviously you didn't. Everybody else is already sharing a room, and now Baek and Yeol are going to take the room that was supposed to be Kai's. It's your fault this happened, so you are going to share with Kai."

"But he's your best friend! You can share your room with him or...Or I can go in granny's room."

"I don't want you hear any more nonsense. No one enters her room anyway."

"I can stay in my grandma's room then!"

"That room is empty now. There's no bed,"

"But..."

"You brought this on yourself. Now deal with it."

Luhan dealt with it in his own way.

He waited in the living room until past midnight and only when he was absolutely sure that Kai was fast asleep, he went in his room. He settled at the edge of the bed and carefully laid down, holding his breath. After an hour had passed, Luhan had finally enough and he laid on the floor.

Only then he could sleep.

 

Now his whole body hurt and Luhan cursed every time he tried to move his head for the pain in his neck.

"What is wrong with you?" Sehun suddenly appeared from the corridor. Luhan's head snapped up as he looked at the tall boy curiously gazing at him.

"Ahhh..." An excruciating pain shot in his neck and his hands immediately closed on it.

The arrogance in Sehun's eyes dropped and he cleared his throat.

His body tensed up without him realizing.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah sure I am," Luhan chuckled.

Sehun shock his head in disbelief. What the hell is wrong with this idiot?

Without looking at Sehun, Luhan entered his room and shut the door on Sehun's face.

After half an hour Luhan came out, ready to start his new adventure. 

All together the boys walked to school, Sehun staying as far away from Luhan as possible.

*******

As soon as they got in the big building everyone left Luhan. Or maybe he got lost.

He couldn't remember what exactly happened. One minute he was by Xiumin's side and the next he was wandering the corridors full of strangers.

Luhan didn't know where he was going. For the first day he still had to follow the timetable Sehun had given him, if he liked it or not. He would receive his new one the next day.

His first lesson was biology. After asking around a few students he finally found his class. He didn't notice how the students’ eyes, especially the ones who he asked the directions to, trailed after him.

He realized he was early than expected but decided to just wait, in case he got lost again.

There was only another boy waiting. He was short with big big eyes.

And people call me cute, Luhan thought giggling.

The boy with big eyes turned to look at Luhan with a confused expression on his face.

"Hey," he said.

Luhan stopped giggling, "Hello!"

"Ummm...Why are you laughing on your own?"

"It's a bad habit."

"Huh?"

"A funny thought came in my mind but I have no one else to share it with as my friends literally dumped me after I put one foot inside," Luhan said sighing.

"Is the funny thought about me?"

"What? No way! I mean yeah...yes it is. I was just contemplating the fact that you are cute."

"I'm Kyungsoo," the boy said laughing. He liked Luhan's boldness.

"I'm Luhan."

Kyungsoo extended his hand and Luhan gladly shock it.

"Friends?" Luhan asked.

"Friends," Kyungsoo replied.

*******

"I can't do this..."

Luhan's pale face worried the teacher, "Okay...okay just breathe," he said.

The teacher looked at Kyungsoo, "Kyungsoo, please do me a favour, and take Luhan out to calm down."

Kyungsoo nodded and took a hold of Luhan's arm as he led him out.

"Are you okay?" he asked carefully.

"Yeah..." Luhan breathed heavily, "That fish...its mouth was moving! Kyungsoo its eyes were staring at me...I..." he put a hand on his face.

"It was dead, Luhan. The fish was dead."

"Why?!" Luhan removed his hands and looked desperately at Kyungsoo, "Why was it dead? Why?!"

"Luhan, it is just a simple dissection...if you're not comfortable with doing it, then we'll leave it. You don't need to cut the fish. Now please breathe, you're worrying me."

Luhan weakly smiled, "I am okay really. I...I don't think I can dissect a fish, Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo laughed and put an around Luhan's shoulders.

"That's totally fine, let's just go for a walk."

As they made their way out of the building, a bit of colour had re Luhan's face and Kyungsoo was glad of it.

"We should..." Luhan started but stopped as he saw Kai and Sehun sitting on the stairs.

"Hey!" Luhan ran to them dragging Kyungsoo with them. 

Is he the same boy who nearly fainted when asked to dissect a fish just five minutes ago? Kyungsoo though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter