YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you know you're expecting for something, tike always seems to drag, but the last week that Luhan spent at the mansion went so quickly that he barely noticed.

Everything had gone smoothly during the week.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had started to stick around with him more, making sure that he would take his medicine and Luhan honestly didn't say anything about it. 

He would make sure they studied while he worked on his book, the one he had always wanted to write but never had the time recently. Now that everyone was busy studying, Luhan found that he had something to do too. 

He had to finish his book and make sure Sehun would get it in time.

Because he was working until late at night, Sehun also felt more reassured about the fact that he was probably studying. 

As the last week of exams rolled to an end, Luhan felt exhausted. 

He had been trying very hard try to find a better solution to his problem but he didn't find any.

He had to leave.

He had to remove himself from Sehun and his friend's life.

He didn't want to suffer alone.

So he had made another decision.

Euthanasia. 

Or assisted suicide, as they called it.

It was a way for him to leave his life by his own choice rather than the disease making him insane.

The only problem standing in his way was that, Euthanasia was not legal in China, unlike in South Korea. 

So Luhan knew he had to be fast. 

He had already made phone calls and filled in forms. They asked him why. Told him it can be rejected his request. 

But he told them ebeything. 

He had no family left. 

He had a terminal disease. 

He did not want to suffer. 

He was pretty sure they will not reject him. 

All he had to do now was gather up the courage and leave that last night of exams, knowing he will not be able to tell Sehun or any of his friends.

He knew he would hurt them but he also knew that him gone would be better than them seeing him suffer day after day. 

 

That night, as everybody celebrated the end of exam period, Baekhyun and Chanyeol only merely glad that it was over, Luhan had printed out his ticket for China for early in the morning for the next day. 

He would go back to China to his house where the memories of his youth rested and then he would go to the centre back in South Korea. 

Then he will be gone. 

 

"It's a beautiful night isn't it, Luhan?" Sehun asked pouring some more juice in his glass.

All of the their friends were in the back garden to drink and party. At some poiny during the night Baekhyun and Chanyeol had given in too and Luhan knew it was to forget about the burden they were carrying. 

Only if it was momentarily. 

The fact that everyone was getting drunk assured Luhan that he would have an easy way out of the house in the morning. 

"It's beautiful," Luhan said smiling at Sehun. There was sadness in his heart but he had to be strong.

He had made his choices.

Luhan remembered the first day he had met Sehun. He had been so rude and arrogant.

Yet somehow Luhan had always known that deep down he liked him. 

"It's not more beautiful than you though," Sehun said with a smile and he raised his glass to Luhan, "I'm sorry you can't drink with us for now." 

Luhan just smiled once again and just nodded, "I don't want to drink anyway."

Sehun laughed, feeling light headed from the alcohol going in his system, "Let's go dance with the others."

Luhan nodded and let Sehun take his hand and guide him to the middle of the garden where the music had started and the boys were happily chatting or some dancing.

Luhan saw Baekhyun's silhouette from afar and could tell that the boy was already drunk out of his mind. Chanyeol was not as drunk as his boyfriend and Luhan could see the way he eyed him.

It was a look of both concern and pain.

Luhan never wanted to cause such pain to anyone again.

But he knew he would. And the worse was that he would not even get to tell them that it was fine. That he was okay.

"Luhan hyung!" Kai said as the boy reached them.

"Hey Kai!" Luhan said with a smile.

"Why are you drinking that weak stuff?". Kai laughed at the juice glass Luhan was holding.

"I'm not allowed to drink," Luhan said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter