ROLLING IN THE DEEP

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun had somehow successfully managed to hand in his assignment on time and fully reviewed. He knew there was nothing much he could have done.

He had submitted his best work and the fact that he had been confident while submitting made him realise he probably wouldn't do that bad.

Sehun even managed to get an authorised absence slip from his tutor and was free for the whole day.

So, as he drove back, Sehun thought about the events of the night before once more.

It had hurt him.

It broke his heart to see Luhan hurt in such a way.

He just wanted the shield the boy from everything.

Sehun was lost in his thoughts when suddenly he turned the corner on the road.

He saw the person running towards his car yet he was too slow to stop himself on time.

And then it was too late: Sehun hit the person.

As the car came to a stop, the boy sat still, his hands holding the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles had gone white.

Slowly opening his eyes, Sehun took a deep breath.

Whatever had happened, he could not panic at such a moment. He had to get out and see.

Slowly unlocking the doors of his car, he got out, praying in his head that the damages won't be fatal. 

The figure of a boy was laying on the floor. 

Another man was standing next to the fallen boy, looking from Sehun to the body. 

"I'm sorry... I..." Sehun's words died in his mouth as he tried to formulate his sentence. What was he supposed to say?

Perhaps he should call an ambulance. 

"He deserved it, the stupid ," the man suddenly said. 

"Excuse me?" Sehun blurted out shocked. 

"You can just go, it's nothing to worry about," the man said as he kneeled to touch the boy's face, which Sehun could not see. 

"We should call an ambulance," Sehun said. 

"I said you should leave while you can," the man said aggressively. 

Sehun gasped at the tone of the voice. 

He knew what would happen if he called the ambulance and police. They could get him into serious trouble. 

But he couldn't leave. The man had clearly something dodgy in him. 

" I am calling an ambulance," Sehun said and he quickly dialled the number. 

"I said ing leave!" 

The shouting stirred the boy who was on the floor. 

Sehun's world started to spin as he turned his face slowly and sat up. 

"Lu...?" 

Luhan was the boy he had hit. 

Sehun ran to Luhan and hugged him tightly, forgetting about the man for a moment. 

"Luhan!" 

"Se...Sehun." 

"Are you okay?" Sehun let go of Luhan and looked at his face and touched his arms to see if he had any major injuries. 

It looked like he was okay. Nothing serious. 

"Sehun... Run..." Luhan suddenly grasped Sehun's arm and squeezed hard. 

And only then Sehun remembered about the man. 

"Who is this?" the man neared himself to the two boys and pushed Sehun away from Luhan. 

"What the are you two doing?" he said disgustedly. 

Sehun got up in anger and pushed the man away from Luhan. 

"Who the hell are you?" Sehun asked angrily. 

Why was Luhan running in the first place?

He was supposed to be in bed resting. 

"I'm his ing father, now move the away," the man tried to push Sehun away but the boy won't back away.

He was shocked to hear that but he won't let it become a weak point. He had to protect Luhan before asking him questions. 

"He's... He's my stepdad," Luhan whispered as he got up and ran in front of Sehun. 

"Sure as hell I am and now you're coming back him," the man said. 

"No, he's not," Sehun answered, getting in front of Luhan. 

"And who the hell are you to decide that?" 

"I am his boyfriend," Sehun said proudly and that left Luhan's stepdad shocked for a moment. 

He looked from Sehun to Luhan and then he started laughing.

"I should have expected this," the man laughed louder, "Someone like you would end up ed up like this." 

"Shut up!" Sehun shouted mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter