WE'RE YOUNG AND WE'RE RECKLESS

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without thinking twice Sehun jumped in the pool.

The water was freezing cold but he didn't care.

"Luhan!" Sehun shouted and, to his surprise, the boy's head came out of the water witch a splash. 

"Sehun-ah!" Luhan looked surprised to see him, as if only then he realized it was Sehun who he had been talking to.

"Luhan!" Sehun's breath became frantic as he hugged the boy, "I told you to not scare me like this!"

"Luhan fell," Luhan said as he hugged Sehun back.

"Show me your face," Sehun parted from the boy and took his small face in his hands. Luhan had a small cut on his head, "See I told you, you hurt yourself again."

"Luhan is fine Sehunnie," Luhan giggled, "Blood can't kill me. Let's swim!" 

"How about we get out because you can't swim." 

"No!" Luhan said and he wiggled out of Sehun's grasp and started to get away.

"Okay just because we're in the swimming pool," Sehun thanked God that Luhan hadn't gone outside on the beach to get drunk.

Splashing around, somehow Luhan reached the edge and got out of the water.

Sehun quickly followed him but Luhan ran to the diving board again.

"Luhan no!" Sehun ran and stopped the boy from getting up again.

"Luhan wants to jump again!"

"No, you can't," Sehun shock his head, "we are going to your room and get you to bed, okay?"

If Sehun thought Luhan was drunk the other night, this was worse.

Drunk Luhan was a wild Luhan.

The older once again slipped out of Sehun's arms and ran to the side of the pool, where Sehun just saw the bottles from which Luhan must've drank. 

" Sehunnie," Luhan shouted at the boy to join him, "Let's drink together!" 

"No!" Sehun said taking the bottle from Luhan, "We will go to bed now." 

"You will drink," Luhan pouted. A strange kind of warmth filled Sehun's heart. 

"It makes you feel so good," Luhan took a big sip and Sehun let him, "It makes you forget everything."

Sehun looked at Luhan's shining eyes and then the bottle he was handing him. Slowly he took the bottle from Luhan's hands and took a small sip. 

It had a weird taste in his mouth, like a sour and sweet syrup running down his throat.

It had been a long time he had drank and yet, somehow, it felt as if it had been yesterday the last time. 

Sip after sip, Sehun's head started growing light.

"Let's swim Sehunnie!" Luhan jumped up.

"Why are there two Luhans?"

"Huh?"

"Excuse me, which one of you is my Luhan?" Sehun tilted his head to the side, looking very confused.

"Luhan is the only Luhan here!" Luhan stomped his foot angry that Sehun saw two of him, "Luhan is going for a swim!" 

Saying that, the older took off his shirt, not caring if he had scars, and then took off his jeans too. 

"Luhan is very beautiful, Bambi," Sehun stared at the boy's body and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter