THUNDER

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai leaned over the window frame as Sehun’s car pulled in the driveway, and to his surprise he saw Luhan hopping out of it.

“Luhan hyung is home…with Sehun. Cute.”

"Sometimes Luhan hyung really acts weird..." Kyungsoo said, out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked, looking at him.

"I mean sometimes...things don't seem alright like the way he goes around showing," Kyungsoo said biting on his lips.

"You mean like he's trying to hide something?"

"Sort of...there is something behind..."

"Behind his pretty little angel face?"

Kyungsoo pouted hearing his boyfriend call Luhan pretty in front of him.

Kai laughed and was about to put an arm around him to assure him that he was only teasing when the door to their room opened and in burst the so called "pretty little angel".

Kyungsoo jumped from the bed and ran to Luhan, grabbing his shoulders.

"What's wrong hyung?" Kyungsoo didn't even give time to Luhan to speak. Kai loved this over caring side of Kyungsoo.

"Did anything happen?" Kyungsoo asked looking directly into Luhan's eyes.

Luhan slowly nodded his head, "S...Sehun...I..." he looked down from the embarrassment of the confession he wanted to make in front of his friends.

"What about Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked, "Did he do something? I'll go kill him now...I'll snap his head right off..."

Kyungsoo was already making for the door when Luhan caught his arm.

Luhan took a deep breathe in and let the words slip out of his mouth.

He didn’t even try to elaborate because what was the truth couldn’t be denied.

"I love Sehun..." Luhan said loud and clear for both his friends to hear.

Kai had to catch Kyungsoo before the smaller nearly fainted by the shock.

*******

"So you want us to help you to find out if he likes you back?" Kai asked smirking.

Luhan nodded his head, his cheeks burning at how awkward the situation was.

"Why don't you just go and confess?"

"What if he rejects me?"

"Right..." Kai didn't think of the possibility of Sehun rejecting Luhan.

Kyungsoo took Luhan's hand and squeezed it. He was still in shock at the revelation but had kind of accepted it by now.

"Are you sure it's love though?" Kyungsoo asked, "I mean have you ever been in love before or anything? Do you know what it feels like? Maybe it's just a fling or something and it'll pass..."

"I've never been in love before but I'm...I'm pretty sure about my feelings..." Luhan said a bit shakily.

"But are you really really sure about it?" Kyungsoo insisted.

"Soo, please stop. Luhan hyung just told you that he is sure. And hell it's his own feelings so he damn must know how he feels."

Luhan sent a grateful smile towards Kai and the younger winked at him.

"I understand, but I don't want you to get hurt, hyung," Kyungsoo said serious, "Okay, Sehun can be nice sometimes but he can be a jerk as well...I don't even really know him..."

"But I do," Kai said, "And I am a hundred percent sure that Sehun likes Luhan more than any of us in the house. Like I've known him for years and never before he cared for someone like he does for you, hyung."

Luhan gulped. Did Sehun care for him? Yes he does, you ! He even told you...

A smirk played on Kai's lips as he neared Luhan.

"Wh...what?" Luhan asked a bit scared.

"I've got a plan," Kai said with his eyes shining.

"Okay..."

"Don't hang around with Sehun anymore."

"WHAT?! No I can't do that...I..." Luhan jumped from the bed as Kyungsoo sent Kai a death glare for making Luhan panic like that.

"Shhhh, hyung you need to get this straight," Kai whispered as he made Luhan sit down again.

"Okay, what I am saying is that I've noticed how Sehun ignores you sometimes in school and all that. But why? You don't deserve that, do you? Obviously you don't. You're such a cute little angel, Luhan. You have to make Sehun think that you don’t really need him, but that he needs you. You have to stop going to sit with him at lunch and all those sweet things you do for him. Stop all of it. Just stop it!"

"But I can't!" Luhan jumped again.

"Hyung, you have to," Kai said pushing Luhan back again, "You'll see he truly cares for you if he'll come and look for you himself. He'll notice how you are drifting apart from him and then he'll understand how much you mean to him and then he'll come begging you."

"I don't want him to beg or anything stupid like that...I just want to know if he likes me back..."

"If he comes after you obviously it'll mean he likes you,” Kai said. He felt so proud of himself right then.

Luhan thought about it. Kai…Kai is the same one who made the stupid plan to use him as a stepping stone to get to Kyungsoo, and that had led to so much trouble. So now…should Luhan just go with the plan?

Kai and Kyungsoo were happily together now…so maybe…just maybe Luhan would give it a try.

The oldest of the three got up smiling and he took Kai’s hands in his.

“Thank you so much, Kai! I’ll go and act on this plan right now!” suddenly Luhan got really excited about it. Just imagining how Sehun would react to him drove him happy in a crazy way.

“I’m sure it’ll work out!” Kai said and Kyungsoo smiled nervously.

Luhan was about to run out of the room when Kai called after him.

“Huh?” Luhan turned around to face him.

“Just to spice things up, be provoking with him,” Kai winked at him.

“W…What do you mean?” Luhan asked but he liked the idea very much, “How? What can I do?”

Kai thought about it and then he whispered something in Luhan’s ear. The smaller boy’s cheek burned a deep shade of red but he nodded with a smile.

Luhan left the room hopping and smiling like an idiot. Maybe this will work out.

Kyungsoo eyed Kai suspiciously, “What did you say to him?”

“You’ll see…”

*******

That night Luhan went straight to bed and didn’t even bother waiting for Sehun. When a few minutes later the younger entered and made for the couch, Luhan panicked.

“S…Sehun-ah…?” Luhan called out.

Sehun flicked the light on and Luhan had to shield his eyes with his hands.

How cute! Sehun thought as he made his way and sat down on the bed.

“Are you alri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter