SEHUN

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing that hit Sehun was the cold.

The second thing was the emptiness.

The third was the surprise of waking up alone.

 

Squinting his eyes at the late morning light, Sehun slowly got up and he looked at the digital clock on the bed side table. To his shock it was alresdy early afternoon. 13:04.

Yawning as the nausea of the drinking from the day before hit him, Sehun got up, wore his slippers and went to the bathroom.

 

Perhaps he should have noticed then that the emptiness was not only something he had felt in bed.

But, in his mind, it made sense that Luhan had alresdy woken up and was probably doing something productive since he hadn't drank the night before.

The tired boy brushed his teeth and took a quick shower.

Sehun was already dressed and doing his hair when he noticed.

 

Once again it started with the emptiness.

Luhan's desk was unusually clean. There was not one singie thing on it. 

Sehun moved closer and opened the drawer just to find them empty too apart from the last one which was locked. 

The second thing that hit Sehun was shock. He quickly moved to the wardrobe.

Then it was panic that hit him as he found nothing but one gold key on a shelf, next to Luhan's rubik cube. 

Was this some kind of joke?

Sehun quickly took the key and tried to open the last drawer on the desk. He was not surprised when it opened effortlessly.

There were only two things insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter