DANCING WITH A STRANGER

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan somehow made his way back to Chanyeol's summer house without getting lost.

The first thing he did was to remove all of his belongings from the room he shared with Sehun and putting them in Kyungsoo's. He knew it was wrong of him to enter the couple's room like this but it was an absolute emergency. He could not sleep in the same room, even less in the same bed as Sehun.

Sehun could've rejected him.

That would've hurt less than the way he acted with that girl.

Luhan knew he shouldn't be angry at the girl, it was not her fault she was beautiful enough to get the attention of the boy he had tried so hard to get.

Maybe this was for the best. Luhan would hurt for a while and then everything will pass and in a few weeks, he'll be fine. Or maybe in a few months.

Maybe he will be fine only when he would die.

Feeling like crying, Luhan didn't care if it was wrong and got inside Kyungsoo and Kai's bed and held back his tears. He will not cry. Not this time.

Sehun was not worth his tears. He was just a spoiled human being who changed his mood like the changing wind.

One day he was all friendly and the next he was someone else. 

Scoffing at his own stupidity for acting that way and ruining his own birthday party, Luhan let the tiredness fall upon him.

He got up and went to his suitcase from which he took out a small purse. He stared at the pills and asked himself what would happen if he swallowed them all.

Will it stop his suffering for all and once?

But he was not so weak. Luhan knew he was born to be a fighter and he will not give up. Not yet.

Taking his medicine, Luhan smiled at his reflection in the mirror and jumped back in bed.

He didn't need Sehun. Yet, in the back of his mind, it was killing him to know the boy was still out there, drunk and dancing with a stranger. 

********** 

"Hyungggggg!" 

Luhan stirred and turned but did not open his eyes.

"Move to the side then, Hyunggg!"

Groaning, Luhan moved to the edge of the bed as Kai jumped in bed with Kyungsoo following right behind.

"Don't keep the whole blanket to yourself!" Kai said pulling at the white blanket, "Share with us at least!"

Luhan sighed and turned around to see Kyungsoo snugging in Kai's arms.

The bed was king size anyway so Luhan decided he will still sleep there instead of moving.

His wish was soon destroyed as Kai started to turn and twist in the bed and Kyungsoo was suddenly on top of him.

Luhan's eyes opened wide as Kyungsoo started to moan softly.

Without looking, the boy got up and ran straight out of the room, never turning back once.

In his rush with adrenaline running in his blood, Luhan slammed straight into a muscular boy.

"Ouch!" Luhan fell back hitting his back against the door he had just slammed shut.

He looked up just to see Sehun staring down on him.

Luhan scoffed and got up giving the younger a dirty look.

He could go back to the girl he was with.

Luhan didn't care for now.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked as Luhan started to walk away.

"None of your business," Luhan said not looking at him.

"You can have the room, I will sleep somewhere else," Sehun said.

"I don't want the room," Luhan said, "You can keep it." Just like everything else. You can keep your love too. 

"Whatever," Sehun said and walked inside the room they were supposed to share. Luhan heard the door being locked. As if he would really go back to Sehun now.

Shaking his head and hiding his pain wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter