LET ME LOVE YOU

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the call to an abrupt end, Sehun could not stop

Shaking in fear of the nightmare he was living in, he asked Lisa to help him find Kai and all the others.

If anything happened to Luhan, he would never forgive himself. Never.

He tried to phone Luhan back but no one answered.

"What's going on, Sehun?" Kai asked as he reached his friend, followed by Kyungsoo.

"Luhan!" Sehun screamed on the verge of tears, "Luhan is in danger, hyung...please help me find him...please!"

Soon all the boys were gathered and Sehun told them quickly what was happening. 

If Luhan had walked away about 20 minutes ago he couldn't have gone far and if all of them looked for him, they would probably find him before he got hurt.

Sehun started to run as countless thoughts ran in his head. Who was hurting Luhan?

Was it the boy he had said he was going out with?

The one he had met after Sehun had left him and joined Lisa after their birthday party.

If that bastard even touched one hair on Luhan's head Sehun would kill him.

"Sehun..." 

Only then Sehun realized that Kyungsoo was running next to him.

"We will find him and he's going to be okay," Kyungsoo said and Sehun didn't understand whether the small boy was trying to reassure him or his own self.

The taller boy just nodded and kept running.

Sehun stopped for a second and taking his phone from his pocket he dialled Luhan's number. The phone was ringing but no one picked up.

Sehun kept calling again and again as he ran. He and Kyungsoo shouted Luhan's name but no answer came.

"It's all my fault!" Sehun suddenly stopped and looked at the ground defeated, "It's all my fault," he said again, his voice a whisper.

Kyungsoo looked at him and, putting his hands on the boy's shoulders, he shock him, "Look at me," and when he didn't, Kyungsoo shocked him again, "I said look at me Sehun!"

Sehun slowly looked up, his eyes filled with tears. He was on the verge of breaking down.

"Do you love him?" Kyungsoo asked looking straight into Sehun's eyes. He wanted an honest answer.

"Yes," Sehun said in a whisper, "I love him. I love Luhan."

"So you can't give up, can you?"

"I can't," Sehun said and, in his heart, he knew it was true.

"We will find him," Kyungsoo let go of him and nodded, "You will stay calm, not panic and you will find him because you love him."

"I love him," Sehun said louder. This was it. These were the words he had to tell himself over and over until they stuck in his brain. 

He had been in love for so long and never knew so how could he let go of Luhan now?

With a final nod, Sehun looked around himself and started to run around, this time feeling calmer. Nothing bad will happen to Luhan. 

"LUHAN!" Sehun shouted.

He and Kyungsoo reached a dark road with one small street light.

Sehun could sense someone's presence even before he saw the shadow.

It was someone small, sitting on a bench.

Kyungsoo stopped right after Sehun and they both stared at the person sitting on the bench.

Sehun knew it was him. It was Luhan.

"Sehun!" Kyungsoo tried to stop him by grabbing his arm but the boy was already running towards the shadow.

Sehun ran and kneeled beside the bench, looking up just to see a bloody face.

"Lu...Luhan?"

The boy's eyes were empty.

When Sehun had first seen Luhan, he had noticed how the light in Luhan's eyes always shined brighter than any star. 

Now that light was gone.

There was only hollowness left.

"Luhan?" Sehun asked and he reached up to the boy's face but Luhan backed away.

Sehun could not take his eyes away from Luhan's, scared to ask the question he knew he had to ask.

"What....are you...are you okay, Luhan?" Sehun asked but Luhan didn't answer.

He simply looked away.

And only then Sehun noticed how much blood Luhan had all over his face. he looked at his hands and they were bloody too. 

Kyungsoo quickly sent a message to Kai and told him they had found Luhan and will meet them at home.

"Luhan?" Kyungsoo too kneeled down and tried to talk to Luhan but the boy didn't meet anyone's eyes.

"Do you...do you want to go to the hospital?" Kyungsoo asked, carefully looking at the boy.

Luhan finally shook his head no and then he got up, without a word.

Sehun followed him and tried to put an arm around his waist to support him to walk home, but once again Luhan did not let him.

He pushed Sehun's arm. away and walked on. 

Kyungsoo whispered at Sehun to stay calm and to try to understand. 

Sehun stood and watched as the shaking boy slowly made his way down the street.

How could an angel like Luhan be hurt so many times? He didn't deserve it.

Only if Luhan could forgive him and give him another chance. 

Kyungsoo once again gave Sehun a symphatetic look which clearly meant that Sehun should let Luhan be now.

They didn't know what had happened.

But there was blood.

Lots of it.

And the dead look in Luhan's hollow eyes.

If only Sehun knew what had happened. 

If only he could have been there for Luhan. 

He and Kyungsoo slowly started walking after their friend. 

It only took them about fifteen minutes to get home. 

All the others were alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter