MY TEARS ARE ACCUMULATING IN AN OCEAN

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, you should talk to him," Kai said rolling on the couch to look at the maknae, who was silently tiping on his laptop, not even looking up to see what his best friend had just said.

Kai kicked Sehun lightly and only then the younger finally looked up, annoyed.

"What?!"

"I said you should talk to Luhan," Kai said again.

Sehun looked away, uncomfortable. He remembered clearly how he had treated the boy just three days ago, pushing him against that stupid wall and...Sehun shock his head, disgusted at his own actions. At the moment he didn't care about what he was doing, but after it had hit him hard.

Luhan didn't deserve it.

He just always stumbled in front of Sehun at the worst of times.

"Sehun?!"

"What?!"

"Go talk to him now!"

"Not now, it's late..."

"Don't throw that bull to me, and get your up."

"Kai, you don't understand. He...he probably hates me now..."

"So you do care?"

"What?! No..." Sehun shut his laptop and got up, he had enough of the nonsense.

Suddenly a loud slamming door made the two boys jump. They looked at each other in confusion.

Who's going out this late? It's probably just Chanbaek...

"You do realize that everyone's stopped talking to him because they think I almost died because of him," Kai said bringing their attention back to the topic.

"I didn't know..." Sehun looked down. Maybe they should tell them that it wasn't Luhan's fault that Kai was nearly poisoned.

"Well yeah, and you know what? I can't stand seeing him like this, so if you don't go, I'll go talk to him now. I need to apologize for my actions as well. I shouldn't have used Luhan hyung to make Kyungsoo jealous. What was I thinking?"

Sehun's jaw hardened. He hated that Kai did that. It made everything worse. But then again...Kai is just Kai. 

"Okay fine, I'll go talk to him," Sehun said rolling his eyes and walking towards the stairs, then he stopped and turned.

"Can you remember it now?"

"Remember what?" Kai asked confused.

"Where you got that Soju bottle from?" Sehun asked.

"Ah that. No, I can't remember but I swear, I didn't put it there.  I just got angry at how things were going, and when I saw the bottle in my bag I just took it out and drank from it. I was out of my mind!" He chuckled as if it was funny and rolled back on the couch.

Sehun went up the stairs, shaking his head. Life was getting too much all of a sudden: school, his dad, Hana, Kai...Luhan.

Sighing loudly and biting down on his lips, Sehun nervously went to Luhan's room. He stood in front of the door for a full minute, thinking about what he would do or say to the older boy. Maybe he'll get a bed for his room, then he'll forgive him.

But why do I care if he forgives me or not? I don't. It's just the guilt for letting my anger out at him for no reason...

Sehun carefully knocked on the door. No answer.

Maybe he's asleep...Or in the bathroom...

Sehun knocked again. Still no answer.

Now that he had made his mind up, Sehun was not going to give up. He was going to talk to Luhan.

He opened the door slowly and peeked inside. He expected Luhan to be sleeping on his "bed" but there was no sign of the boy anywhere. Sehun went in, and towards the bathroom. He knocked but receiving no answer, he opened the door just to make sure.

He was left dissapointed and was about to shut the door back again when his eyes fell on the floor and he saw red.

His hand froze on the door handle as Sehun's world spun around.

What the hell happened in here? Is that freaking blood?! BLOOD?!

Where is Luhan?!

*******.

"It wasn't his fault, Chanyeol," Kyungsoo said on the phone.

"I know, I know..."

"So why don't you talk to him? I see that Baekhyun's holding back only because of you."

"What? I didn't know, I thought Baek was angry at him."

"I would like to speak to Luhan hyung myself but what can I say to him? I ran away screaming at him."

Kyungsoo heard Sehun's loud voice on the other side, even through the phone.

"Is everything alright there?"

"Yeah, it's just our makne going crazy. Nothing new."

"Ah...okay."

"Soo, don't worry. He'll understand..."

"I have to apologize, it's not his fault."

"I know, here the situation is not good either. No one's speaking to him, and I feel so bad. But I guess everyone's scared of breaking the ice. Even Suho said that we started this, so we should be the one to somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter