DON'T GO

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get the hell off me!”

Luhan was still hanging on to Sehun's waist.

His coat was soaked and the water was pulling him deep down in the middle of the pool. The fact that Sehun was still on top of him did not help and soon Luhan had the terrible thought that he was going to drown. Just like that. In a stupid swimming pool where he was not even supposed to be.

He desperately needed air.

Sehun managed to get his head out of the water and breathed in as much air as he could.

This idiot. I’m going to kill him.

Sehun felt Luhan’s grip getting lose on his wrist and soon he was free.

The first thought that came in Sehun’s mind was to just leave the idiot and go out but then he finally thought of the serious side of things and with a yank he pulled the smaller boy’s head out of the water.

Luhan coughed out the water from his lungs until finally his airways were water free and he could open his eyes.

Sighing deeply he looked at Sehun’s face who was staring down at him.

Luhan chuckled.

How the hell dare he laugh on my face after what he did?

Sehun was super annoyed at Luhan’s attitude towards him.

“Who the hell are you?” he asked, taking away his eyes from Luhan’s beautiful sparkly ones.

“I am Luhan.”

That’s a pretty name. Sehun looked at him again, amazed at the fact that he was still smiling. As if I care.

“I am the same guy you gave wrong directions to,” Luhan said his smile slowly fading.

Realizing that they were still in the water, Sehun rolled his eyes and started to swim back to the edge and he swiftly got out.

At first Luhan just kept looking at how perfect Sehun looked, until his thoughts finally snapped back to reality and he shrieked.

Sehun turned around carelessly to check why Luhan was making such noises.

“Can…can you please help me? I can’t…I can’t…”

“You can’t swim?”

Luhan’s face started burning from embarrassment and Sehun took that as a yes.

“Why the hell where you staring at the pool as if you were a pro in swimming then?”

“Because I can!” Luhan desperately needed to get out of the damn water or he’ll freeze to death.

Sehun was bewildered and he crossed his arms, “Whoa, you do realize that you are literally standing in my house and using that tone with me!”

“Sorry…” Luhan avoided his gaze. He had a point.

Why do I always get in this kind of messes?

When he finally looked up again, Sehun was already walking away, leaving him in the middle of the cold water.

“No, no, no…please! Wait! Don’t leave me! Sehun-ah!”

Sehun froze and stared at the ridiculously frustrating male in the water.

“How do you know my n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter