THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing tight blue jeans, a grey sweater that fit his muscular figure and a black cap, Sehun admired himself in the mirror.

This was the day. 

He had to make Luhan forgive him. Sehun would be lying if he said he wasn't scared about losing him.

It was true that he didn't really know what was the feeling he felt in his heart when he was with the boy, but it didn't matter. 

It was also true that he had kissed Luhan so many times that night at the swimming pool and he didn't know what it meant either.

He was sure he didn't feel anything ual towards the boy. He was not like his other hyungs. Sehun knew he was straight.

The thought of being with Luhan did not excite him in any ual way. It was nothing more than a friendship.

He had thought it through after the first night he had ended up kissing Luhan. Maybe it had been just the moment. In fact that night he had cleared out his mind.

Not that he didn't like kissing Luhan. It had been an experience. A good experience but it remained just that. Nothing more or less.

And the time at the swimming pool? He was drunk. He had no other explanation for what happened that night, apart from the fact that he had been stressed and drunk.

Shaking his head to forget about all that, Sehun looked at himself for the last time in the mirror, then he took a deep breath and left his room.

He would make things right with Luhan no matter what.

He would be the friend Luhan was wishing for.

**********

 

Luhan got used to it.

Hands shaking him awake.

How many times had this happened?

Was he really running so much out of time to not be able to get up on his own?

With a bitter feeling in his heart, Luhan did not fight back whoever it was and got up straight with his eyes still closed.

When he finally opened his eyes, it was no other than Sehun that stood tall next to his bed.

"Se-" Luhan couldn't even finish his sentence, that Sehun grabbed both of his arms and helped him out of bed.

"Good morning," Sehun said with a smile, "Get ready!"

"Wha-"

"Wear something not too light, it's a bit windy outside," Sehun patted his shoulders as he walked him to the bathroom and the shower, "Actually I'll choose your clothes and wait for you right outside here."

Before Luhan could say anything more, the door was shut and he found himself alone in the bathroom.

"Why do you this, Sehun-ah?" he shouted over the door but received no answer. 

"Why do you act like you care when you don't?"

"Luhan, please be fast, I have to take you somewhere today," Sehun said.

It bothered Luhan that Sehun was being like this all of a sudden. Who did he think he was.

Being all cold and mean and then coming in his room and forcing him out of bed to take him somewhere against his will.

Luhan was about to open the door and go back to bed, but then he stopped and thought about it with a clear mind.

It was true he was very heartbroken because of Sehun.

He was angry at the boy but...

There was always that but in his life that changed all his decisions.

His head was saying 'no, you will get hurt again,' but his heart was full with joy, beating fasten than ever. Sehun wanted to take him out and Luhan's heart wanted to go.

His mind reminded him about all the pain and suffering he had been through, but his heart pushed everything aside.

Even if for one day, he just wanted to be happy. 

This was the last chance he was going to give Sehun. 

Making up his mind, he got in the shower and started the water. 

Luhan showered quickly just to get out to see he had no towel.

It won't be that embarrassing to ask Sehun, would it? 

Peeking outside the door, Luhan saw the boy was sitting on his bed and looking at his phone. 

"Sehun-ah," Luhan whispered making the boy jump on his feet. 

"You scared me!" Sehun breathed out frantically and then laughed, "Oh well are you done. I got these cloth-" 

"Can you pass me the towel please?" Luhan said as his cheeks went read. 

Sehun's eyes involuntarily moved down from Luhan's face but the door obviously covered him all up. 

Slightly noddind, Sehun quickly got a towel from the wardrobe and ran to hand it to Luhan. 

" Thank you, Sehun-ah," Luhan said taking the towel. He felt like a fish out of water, "Can you... Can you go out of the room so I get dressed... Please?" 

"Of course..." Sehun was starting to feel very hot all of a sudden. Scratching the back of his head, he quickly walked out.

Luhan finally could breathe freely. It was too much for him. To have Sehun soo close yet so far from him. 

**********

"Finally you're ready!" Sehun almost clapped in joy as Luhan came out of his room, wearing his black jeans and pastel pink sweater, "You look cute today!"

Luhan blushed as Sehun looked at him up and down and then suddenly the boy took his arm and started going down the stairs.

"Don't be mad at me but we're not having breakfast here," Sehun said knowing that Luhan loved his food.

"But..."

"I know you're hungry but let's have breakfast out today! We can spend the whole day together."

Luhan's feet stopped as he heard those words.

To spend a whole day with a friend. Was this his wish?

Sehun looked at him with a questioning look but Luhan just smiled and ran out to get to the car.

He was suddenly very excited.

" Where are we going, Sehunnie?" Luhan asked.

Sehun could not help but smile as the boy was now back to his own self. He liked this side of Luhan. The happy one.

"That's a surprise, bambi," Sehun said unlocking his car and getting in the driver's seat as Luhan jumped in the passenger's.

"It's a long ride so be ready," Sehun said rearing up the car, "We will stop in about ten minutes to get breakfast and then we will drive to where I want to take you."

"I hope it's somewhere fun!" Luhan exclaimed and then he saw Baekhyun opening the window of his room.

Quickly Luhan opened his own car window and shouted at his friend, who looked down.

"Hyung," Baekhyun wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter