RAIN IS FALLING AGAIN TODAY

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan shut his eyes closed as Sehun kissed him.

He wasn’t sure what was going on but he liked it. He loved it.

It was Luhan’s first kiss. And he felt so happy that it was shared with someone he truly loved.

He loved the way Sehun’s lips were so soft against his, the way his hands were still holding him on the waist, the way it felt real…

Sehun stopped kissing him and Luhan gently opened his eyes just in time to see the younger gulp loudly as if he had just then realized what he’d done.

Sehun pulled away and let go of Luhan’s waist.

The older felt so light headed, he had to lean on the counter for support but before he could say anything, Sehun had already flew the room leaving him stunned on his spot.

Luhan finally breathed out, a stupid smile plastered on his face.

Sehun just kissed me! When you kiss someone it means you love them…Sehun…he loves me back?!

Luhan was so excited he almost forgot about his hard work on the counter. He carefully wrapped the chocolate cookies in a red box and took them in his room. He’ll give the box to Sehun tomorrow…

As Luhan took his shower, he couldn’t help but replay the scene of Sehun kissing him, over and over again in his head.

That night before falling asleep, Luhan stared at the black sky for a long time, wishing for the day that he and Sehun would finally look at the stars. Together.

*******

“Hyung, you are really hyper today!” Lay exclaimed as Luhan jumped around the kitchen at breakfast.

He still couldn’t believe that the night before Sehun had actually kissed him. Luhan was so tempted to tell that to Lay but he decided to not do so.

After all he hadn’t seen Sehun since that moment so he wasn’t sure what the younger thought about it. Maybe Sehun didn’t want his friends to know.

“Hyung? Are you still here with me?!”

Luhan snapped back from his thoughts and smiled at him.

“I made the cookies as you suggested!” Luhan happily told him.

“And? Did Sehun fall for you already?” Lay asked grinning.

“Not yet,” Luhan took out the box that was laying on the chair and put it on the table, “Here it is! I’ll give it to him today.”

“I’m so excited for you, Hyung!” Lay said looking at the box, “You are so sweet! I’m sure Sehun will really appreciate you baking for him.”

“I hope so too. But where is he?”

“I don’t know actually,” Lay said getting up and walking to the sink, “He hasn’t come for breakfast yet.”

“Never mind,” Luhan jumped from his seat and happily walked towards the door with the box in his hands, “I’ll wait for him in the garden. If you see him could you please tell him…”

Luhan froze when he saw Sehun coming down the stairs.

Before Sehun could approach him, Luhan quickly hid the box behind his back and awkwardly stood in the doorway.

At first Sehun didn’t look at Luhan, too embarrassed of what had happened between them the night before, but then he shrugged. Overnight Sehun had managed to convince himself that he had kissed Luhan out of impulse and nothing more.

When he saw that Luhan still didn’t move but was trying to hide something from him, Sehun raised an eyebrow glaring at him

“What are you hiding behind your back?”

“Good morning, Sehun-ah!” Luhan happily chirped.

“Luhan, what’s beh…”

Realizing that Sehun won’t let him go that easily, Luhan just pushed past him and ran outside the door.

Sehun groaned in frustration and was about to follow when he heard someone laughing.

He turned to see Lay looking at him amused.

For a scary second Sehun thought that maybe Luhan had told him about what he did but then he relaxed. Luhan would certainly not go around telling how he kissed him, right?

“You two are just so cute!” Lay smiled.

Sehun scoffed in annoyance and was about to follow Luhan again when Lay stopped him.

“What?”

“Have breakfast first!”

“I need to see what that idiot is up to,” Sehun declared looking at the direction where Luhan had disappeared to.

“Right! Just do whatever you want, I guess,” Lay said. It was obvious to him now that Sehun cared for Luhan.

“You look like a creep with that smile,” Sehun looked at him weirdly but Lay just laughed.

“Ah, Luhan actually said to tell you to go see him. He’s waiting for you in the garden.”

“If he wanted to see me why did he run away like that?”

“Don’t be like that, Sehun! He has a surprise for you!”

“For me?”

“Yeah, for you.”

Sehun rolled his eyes but decided to go see what the idiot was playing at.

*******

Luhan was jumping on the bench when Sehun entered the garden.

The older couldn’t stop staring as Sehun approached him. He was so damn perfect and Luhan was falling all over again for him.

When Sehun stood in front of him, Luhan looked down and gulped as his eyes involuntary travelled to Sehun’s lips as he remembered how they tasted on his.

“Get down!”

Luhan laughed out loud and stuck his tongue out continuing to jump.

“If you fall, I swear I won’t save you,” Sehun said annoyed.

Luhan ignored him.

“Okay then, I’m going back,” Sehun started to walk away and Luhan’s eyes widened.

“No, no wait!” Luhan said as he jumped down the bench, but in the haste he land

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter