I WAS LIVING A LIE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun had never felt what being scared truly meant until that day.

It had happened so quickly that, now that he sat in the tiny space of the ambulance seats, holding his friend's hand while Chanyeol rubbed his back, Baekhyun didn't know if what had happened had been real or all in his dream. 

Seeing Luhan throw up so much blood and then faint. It felt like he was floating out of his body.

"What's the patient's name?" the paramedics asked.

Baekhyun just stared at Luhan's shut eyes, unable to speak.

"Luhan," Chanyeol said.

"Can you find anything about a patient on the system?" the paramedics asked his assistant.

"Let me see," after a few seconds he nodded, "Can you confirm whether this is the address where Luhan lives?"

The medic showed Chanyeol the phone like device he was holding and Chanyeol nodded.

It was the mansion.

"Found him," the medic said to the medic taking Luhan's blood pressure, "Name: Luhan, date of birth: 20 April 1990, no allergies, condition: leukaemia but no treatment has been given apart from oral medicines to reduce the spread of the cancer and painkillers."

Baekhyun's head snapped up as Chanyeol's hand fell from his back.

 

Leukemia.

 

Feeling a panic raise in his body, Baekhyun turned towards Chanyeol, just to see that the boy was frozen staring at Luhan.

Was that Luhan's secret?

The word 'cancer' rang in Baekhyun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter