WHEN IT GETS HARD

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Kyungsoo didn't come to school, and that worried Luhan.

His own wounds had healed pretty fast and he didn't even feel like just a day before he had gotten in a fight, probably because at the time it had seemed way more serious. No one had cared to explain to him who Ji-Hun was and why he had wanted to hurt Kyungsoo that badly.

As Luhan made his way in the cafeteria at lunch, a horrible realization hit him: he didn't even have money to get food!

He did have money actually. But it was the one he bribed Baekhyun to lend him so that he could pay Sehun back.

I live in a mansion but don't have money for food! How is that even possible?!

He sighed loudly, eyeing at the dessert section with his mouth watering just by looking at all the sweets and pastries, and just for a second he was tempted to go to the bank and take all his money out. All the money that his mother had left him. It was his. But he shock his head at the thought...he couldn't risk it. His father would find him for sure and God knows what he'll do to Luhan. He had ran away after all...

Luhan pouted, and was about to make his way out, empty stomach, when he saw a flicker of familiar blonde hair.

Sehun!

Seeing that the boy was sitting alone, Luhan happily skipped to the table and sat down.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked annoyed, without taking his eyes off his food to actually look up at Luhan's shining face.

"Hello to you too, Sehun-ah!" Luhan said happily, not a bit offended by the maknae's behaviour.

Suddenly his stomach rumbled. Sehun finally looked up for the first time and was welcomed by Luhan's blush, obviously embarassed for his stomach grumbling so loudly.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked again, dropping his eyes.

"Sehun-ah! Stop acting like you are not pleased to see me!"

"I am not."

A whining noise escaped Luhan's lips at that and he din't know what to say.

"What were you doing in Grandma Lu's room last night?" Sehun suddenly asked, startling the older boy.

How does he know? 

"I was just..." Luhan looked around for an excuse but gave up and decided to tell the truth, "I was sleeping."

"Why?"

"Why what? I had to sleep somewhere!"

"You have your own room. With an actual bed!"

Suddenly Luhan's cheeks flared up again at the realization that Sehun had probably seen him sleeping on the floor.

"I didn't feel comfortable..."

"Huh?" Sehun's eyes seemed to burn through his skin and Luhan felt his palms getting sweaty. Maybe he should tell him that Kai had been drunk, but where would it lead him? Maybe Kai didn't want anyone to know. He couldn't just go around betraying people. He would talk to Kai personally.

Trying desperately to escape, Luhan jumped from his seat and reached inside his jeans pocket. He took the money out and handed it to Sehun.

"I had actually came to give you your money back!" Luhan said.

"What?!" Suddenly Sehun remembered the "I'll sell my body..." and he almost chocked on his drink.

"Where did you get this from so early?" he desperately wanted to know.

Luhan laughed realizing why Sehun had all tensed up.

"I actually borrowed it from Baekhyun. I'll pay him back soon," he said.

Why did the idiot borrow money from Baekhyun to pay me back? It's the same thing still. He still has got a debt. Stupid...

Luhan sat back down on the table and sighed heavily. He was starving but he knew he needed to be strong. No way he was going to ask money for food to Sehun.

The younger boy went back to his food, forgetting all about Luhan, but the older had no other place to go and there was still more than half an hour til the lessons would start again so he just sat silently.

Sehun ignored him until he had finished with his food. Only then he looked across the table and was surprised to see that the older boy had fallen asleep.

Sehun looked around at all the noise and confusion in the cafeteria and then back at Luhan, who had plopped his head on his arms and was smiling as he napped.

How can he sleep at such a time and such a place?

Sehun was uncertain wheter he should leave him sleeping or wake him up. He decided for the latter but as he was going to shake the boy awake, Luhan's stomach rumbled again. Sehun frowned and backed away.

Then he walked away.

*******

When Sehun came back with a new full tray of food, he almost had a fit, seeing what had happened during his absense.

The table where he had left Luhan sleeping just a few minutes ago, was now surrounded by girls, who were squeling madly and fanning their cheeks as if hyperventilating. How the hell is Luhan even asleep when around him is even more chaos than before?

Frowning he pushed the stupid girls away, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter