PLAYBOY

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So I can just go home?” Hana asked weakly.

“Yes, dear,” granny said, “As I told you Luhan will be living here from now on. He’s the one we were looking for the past few months, if you remember. He’s Lu’s grandson.”

Hana nodded, of course she knew who they were talking about. Hana had loved Granny Lu, she had been such a kind woman.

“I would like for Sehun and Luhan to spend some bonding time together. You know Sehun better than anyone else. Do you remember when you first met him?”

Hana nodded again. As if she could forget, Sehun had totally ignored her for weeks.

“Well with Luhan is different, I’ve noticed that this time Sehun is not ignoring Luhan. He’s just being…how to put it? He’s being quite horrible to him and they keep having silly arguments since last night.”

“That’s already a progress to be fair,” Hana said smiling, “I guess it's better than ignoring  him.”

Granny nodded, “Yes, but I feel like if they spend some quality time together and get to know each other they'll eventually become friends.”

Granny didn’t tell Hana that Sehun had originally asked her to let Hana go. She might be an old woman, but she knew Sehun very well. The boy might have acted as if he liked Luhan at lunch, and really wanted to become his friend. But Granny knew that Sehun just wanted to get rid of Hana.

“I'll just go back this evening then,” Hana said. She didn’t quite mind. She had been looking forward to spend more time with Sehun but she wanted Luhan to get along with Sehun.

“It that’s not a trouble, dear,” Granny said as Hana lived almost three hours away from their own house.

“Oh, not at all. I’ll just have my driver to pick me back up.”

Granny nodded, “Thank you for understanding, dear.”

“It’s okay really. School starts next week anyway and because it's my last year, I have my finals. I'll get more time to revise.”

Remembering that school was to start next week, Granny made a note to call the principal later that day to get a place for Luhan as well and as Sehun was in his second year, Luhan would probably get in senior year.

Suddenly the door on the back opened and Sehun walked in, his face looking angry.

It was going to take time, but granny really wanted Sehun and Luhan to become friends by the time she would get back a few months later.

She knew that Sehun could be cold at times, but she also knew that he had a heart.

It would take time yes, but she was certain that the boy would get to like Luhan in the end.

It was inevitable.

“What’s wrong Sehun?” Hana asked.

“Why?!! Why do I have those idiots as my friends?”

“But you love them,” Granny said matter-of-factly.

True, Sehun thought. Sadly true.

He just shrugged and then looked at Hana.

“Are you staying?” He didn’t want to sound eager to see her leave so he just played it casually cool.

“Naw, Granny told me. I’m leaving later today.”

Sehun nodded not showing any emotion on his face, but he was inwardly smiling. At least the brat had done him one favor. Without knowing it, he had saved Sehun from Hana.

Not that he didn't like her, but it just just that he thougt he was old enough to live on his own. He dind't need a baby-sitter!

“Okay, then…I’ll just go back out…” he made his way to the door and just as he opened it, Chanbaek came running and slammed against him. He fell down with them and, while the pair continued to laugh all through it, Sehun was just annoyed at their behavior.

By the time they finally untangled legs and arms and got up, Luhan and Kai had reached them as well.

“We’re leaving now!” Baekhyun said.

“Did you really just came to freaking go on the beach?” Sehun was bewildered.

“Obviously not!” Chanyeol said snickering, “We could have just gone out our own backdoor if we wanted to go on the beach.” That was true.

“We only came to see Luhan hyung!” Baekhyun declared jumping in the air, excited.

Luhan felt like crying. No one had ever come to see only him.

For the first time he went up to Baekhyun and hugged him tight, “Thank you!”

“Awwww anytime! I officially declare you my favourite hyung!”

“Come and see me often! I'll be staying here…”

“Since when?” Kai asked confused. He was Sehun's best friend and never once had Sehun spoke about Luhan before.

Luhan happily told them everything, while Sehun conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter