BOY WHO CRIED WOLF

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The travel from China to Korea was almost unbearable for Luhan.

It had been his first travel in plane and he hated it. Every single minute of it.

He had kept gripping his seat, and the woman sitting near him continued to give him wierd looks, as if she were truly disturbed by his behaviour.

Luhan couldn't blame her. He would be disturbed too if someone sitting beside him made noises as if a cat was run down a car, every two minutes.

After getting out of the airport he looked around confused.

Everything was so big and he was just an innocent and naive little boy who was really lost.

Had he gotten himself into trouble by doing this? How the hell was he supposed to get to the address he had on him? 

Even if he got there, how the hell was he supposed to present himself to whoever lived there?

What if no one lived on that address?

The possibilities were all killing Luhan and he seriously couldn’t wait to get to the damn place, to get his answers.

He was glad that his mother had taught him korean. Everytime his mother would give him one of her lessons, he always hated it. He didn't see the point. But now he just was glad that she forced him to learn it.

At least he could communicate.

Hiring a taxi, he made it to the address in less than two hours and most of the time, he napped as he truly was tired after the plane ride.

When the taxi finally stopped, he was confused. He got out and paid the man, cursing at himself for not bringing more money with him.

Now if the people inside didn’t accept him, he was fully in deep trouble.

I am going to die before really getting ill, he thought to himself, even though it was a morbid thing to be thinking about.

Happiness. Friends. Luhan smiled. That’s what he was looking for.

Too late did he realize that he was standing on a road with no one around. Where the hell was the house?

He did a full 360 turn around to see if he was losing it already, but no. No signs of living humans.

There were basically woods all around him.

Sighing loudly and not losing his confidence, Luhan patted the straps of his backpack and started walking the opposite side from where the taxi had gone.

He wouldn't give up.

If the taxi driver had dropped him here it obviously meant that the house was there somewhere.

While Luhan was happily whistling, he suddenly heard a sound that made his skin crawl.

Was it really what he thought it was?

A dog?

But...but it sounded dangerously like a wolf.

And Luhan would not be surprised if it was one, given the fact that he was literally walking in the middle of the woods.

Alone.

Gulping loudly, Luhan decided to hide behind some green bushes and wait until everything sounded safe.

As soon as he did so a beast-like creature appeared. In reality, it was only a big black dog, but in Luhan’s eyes, it was more like a big bad wolf.

All the courage he had, vanished i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter