WHAT IF I SAID

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now Luhan, let's get you some dry clothes before we speak," Granny said patting his shoulder just as she had done with Sehun a moment before.

Luhan just nodded his head absently, still thinking about how much he hated Sehun's attitude. He hadn't even done something wrong so why was he being such a jerk to him?

As they got out of the living room, granny started to speak again and this time Luhan listened to her, catching away Sehun's thought from his mind.

"You don't know how happy it makes me seeing you here. You won't believe how much we tried to look for you after we heard about your mother's loss. Your grandma was badly shaken when we received that news and she...she just didn't make it."

"Grandma?" Luhan asked weakly. They stopped walking and faced each other in the wide corridor.

"Yes Luhan, your grandma," she looked at him, symphathy clear in her eyes and he hated that look. He had always hated the look of pity people would sometimes direct him with. "She passed away two months ago, but she kept looking for you until her last breath, my dear. As I said, we tried our hardest to find you but all of the efforts were vain. None of the adresses we tried to reach you on, ever brought to you."

Hearing the news of his grandma's death was somehow hard. Luhan knew that it was his same blood they were talking about. He had never met her, or at least had no recollection of having ever met her, but still it was hard to accept the fact that he had lost someone who might have loved him. If there was one thing that made it somewhat easier to accept it was that now his grandma was with his mother, in a better place. And Luhan would be joining them soon.

Suddenly granny started to walk again, still looking at him, "Where did you go Luhan? Why couldn't we find you?"

Obviously they could never find him, and Luhan knew the reason why. His stepfather...he had moved away as far as possible from the family house, selling everything.

All the money he had used to drain himself in alcohol. Drink and then curse and beat up Luhan, that's all what he recently had done. Luhan was just so glad that he had escaped that hell trap.

"Dad just wanted to move..." he looked down. It was a simple truth.

Granny nodded again as if understanding.

"Seeing you here just...you don't understand how happy I am," she hugged him taking him by surprise, but this time Luhan hugged her back. It was the closest he could have been with his grandma.

When she parted from him with a big smile, he managed to pull out a weak smile of his own. He was really tired and he yawned involuntarily.

"Now you can pick any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter