YOUNG AND IN LOVE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passes fast when someone is in love.

The summer vacation had come to an end and Luhan had never been happier in his life.

All the troubles he had gone through because of Sehun, or all the life before he had even met the boy, were replaced by the happy memories he made with his friends.

On the last day of the holiday in Chanyeol's mansion, they had surprised him with a secret birthday party only for him.

Luhan was very shocked as nobody had let it slip. Sehun had taken the opportunity to make it official to everyone that he and Luhan were together. It was clearly not necessary as almost everyone already knew.

Now as a month had passed, in between schoolwork and his health worsening, Luhan couldn't help but wonder what he had done to deserve happiness only on the last few months of his life.

He debated telling Sehun but he couldn't.

All that he could do was keep it to himself and stop thinking about it.

That morning as he woke up in Sehun's arm, Luhan sighed looking at the boy's perfect features.

Without waking him up, he slowly got out of the bed and walked down to his own room.

Opening up the only locked draw in his desk, he took out his daily medicine. 

He stared at the pill bottle for a few seconds, without blinking. 

It always broke him.

Five months.

Only about five months left.

That didn't mean he couldn't be happy. 

He was trying his best. The pain would hit him at times, but a few pills were all he needed. 

With a smile, Luhan took two pills and swallowed them with some water he found on his desk. 

It was one of those things that Luhan could do nothing about no matter how hard he thought about it. 

Telling would be breaking everybody's heart. Not telling would break their heart too when they would find out by themselves. 

At least Luhan would not have to see the pain. Was it selfish of him to feel this way?

Perhaps. But his mind was all blank. 

All that he knew was that he loved Sehun and Sehun loved him. He had friends who loved him and he loved them. 

"Luhan?"

The boy, taken by surprise, jumped back, the plastic bottle of pills falling from his hands and hitting the ground with a small click.

Luhan quickly got up and, as Sehun walked towards him, he threw the bottle of pills under the cabinet so that he could avoid the questioning that would come from Sehun if he found it.

"S...Sehun..."

"Why did you wake up so early?" Sehun hugged the boy as Luhan's heart started beating faster. Sehun's touch would always get him this effect. "The alarm didn't even go off yet."

"I woke up a bit early today, Sehunnie. I laid in bed for a while but couldn't fall back asleep so I came out here."

"Why didn't you wake me up if you couldn't sleep?" Sehun asked kissing the boy on the forehead.

"Sehun-ah, you were sleeping so tight," Luhan said pouting. 

"Are you ready for another very productive day at university?" Sehun laughed, ruffling his hair, "You really need to work harder, you can't keep on the way you are now."

It was true. Luhan was failing everything but...did it even matter at this point? Passing his exams was the last thing on his mind.

"I will try my best," Luhan said rolling his eyes.

"Your future is important you know, so don't go rolling your eyes," Sehun laughed, "I don't want a housewife."

Luhan blushed and hit Sehun's arm for teasing him.

In moments like these Luhan would forget that he would not have a future at all.

**********

 

"I will pick you up from class in an hour and we will go for lunch, okay?"

"Sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter