THE WAY YOU SMILE

THANK YOU, I'M SO SORRY, LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was a striking beautiful girl, that’s the first thing that came to Luhan’s mind when he first saw her. She looked wonderful even in the simple orange dress she was wearing, and Luhan could not, not stare. He had expected her to be an old lady, or something but she seemed to be younger than him, not in looks though.

Sehun, on the other side, just kept rolling his eyes and didn’t hide the fact that he didn’t give a about the new arrival. Luhan wanted to punch him in the guts. Why was he always this grumpy?

“He’s Luhan, my grandson,” Granny introduced him and Hana looked just a bit taken back by it. She clearly had not expected this. No one had.

Then Hana smiled and Luhan felt like he was looking at a fairy, because truly he had never seen such a pretty lady before.

By the next ten minutes, Luhan and Hana were sitting next to each other and laughing as if they had been best friends in ages.

They found out that they were both from China and Hana still couldn’t believe that Luhan was older than herself. He looked way much younger.

Sehun didn’t care and rolling his eyes for the hundredth time in the past hour, he walked out of the room without a word. Hana was old news to him, Luhan could gawk at her how much he wanted, and Sehun didn’t give a damn about it.

Even granny seemed surprised at the outcome of events but, unlike Sehun, she was even happier than before. She was glad that Luhan had already started to fit in with family.

After all, Hana is Sehun’s…

Suddenly the doors burst open and in came Chanbaek in all their glory, and behind them walked a boy, looking as if he just came back from holidays with his perfect bronze skin.

“Hey, hyung!” Baekhyun went straight to Luhan and hugged him.

“I told you Baekhyun is already in love with our new hyung,” Chanyeol whispered to the boy who stood next to him, but clearly it was not a whisper as Baekhyun turned around glaring at them.

“He’s my hyung, what is wrong in loving him? I do love him, and I don’t care what you think about it.”

Chanyeol was about to argue back but there was nothing he could really say to that. There was nothing wrong with loving your hyung now, was there?

When Luhan started to laugh at the pair, all eyes turned to him. Luhan’s laugh was like magic, it had the power to attract everything within range and enchant them.

It was only Sehun who found it annoying.

The boy who came in with Chanbaek, Kai, finally really noticed Luhan.

When Baekhyun had told him about Luhan, he had thought he would just be another annoying brat. But now that he actually met him he really was…interesting. Interesting and and pleasant to look at.

That is why that even though everyone looked away from Luhan, Kai’s eyes still lingered on him. He really was the “cutest thing ever” as Baekhyun had labeled him earlier.

“Kai!”

Kai snapped his head towards Chanyeol who had already called him twice before.

“Yes?”

“Kai this is Luhan, and Luhan this is Jongin, better known as Kai,” Chanyeol introduced them.

Luhan smiled at Kai, and once again Kai was taken back by that sweet smile.

By the next ten minutes, Luhan and Kai were sitting next to each other and laughing as if they had been best friends in ages.

Hana was a bit disappointed because she had really liked talking to Luhan. Now she just stayed with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who she hadn’t seen in ages.

They could hear the pair on the couch laugh out loud occasionally, but most of the time it was Luhan’s giggle that came to their ears.

“He’s really sweet,” Hana said to Baekhyun.

“He is indeed,” Baekhyun confirmed looking over at the said boy.

Hana was about to say something when Granny, who had excused herself out of the room to look for Sehun, came back.

“Where’s Sehun?” Hana asked, he hasn’t come back with granny.

“I can’t find him, he probably has gone out on the beach. He’ll eventually come back,” granny said.

Hana just smiled.

“Actually would you guys mind going out to look for him?”

Everyone got up to do so.

“No Hana, you stay. There is something I need to talk to you about,” granny said and Hana, even though surprised at it, just stopped and sat back down in the couch.

Kai followed Luhan as the latter happily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter