Chapter 2

Be Mine Or Die

"Yah! Run faster!!" Sohee, she pull Sunmi along with her as they run.

"Sohee-ah! My legs!! I can't. . ." Sunmi.

"Aish! This girl! In this situation!!" Sohee.

"Sorry, but my legs. . . I don't think I can run any longer." Sunmi.

Seeing that Sunmi can't run any longer Sohee quickly pull her into a small alley and hide.

After quite sometime of searching the followers finally disappeared.

"Pheeew!!" Sohee, she sighs in relief.

"Sohee what do we do? How are you going to go to school tomorrow?" Sunmi, her eyes get watery as she speaks.

"Why are you crying? It's my problem not yours, don't worry about it." Sohee.

"But, but. . . I want to go to the same school as you!" Sunmi, she tears up.

"Aish! I don't care, let's worry about that later, I need to get to work now." Sohee, she gets up.

"Let's go, I will walk you to the bus stop. Your pretty face is such a burden sometime. You can't even go anywhere alone without having boys coming to you asking for your number.." Sohee, she heads out.

"Sohee-aah~ Thank you for willingly to protect me like this." Sunmi, she smiles as she follows Sohee.

[At the bus stop]

"Go home safely. Bye bye." Sohee, she waves at Sunmi.

"Don't over work yourself, go home early and rest~" Sunmi, she texted Sohee.

"This girl. . ." Sohee, she smiles reading Sunmi's text.

Putting her phone away in her jacket she walks to work.

[At Moonlight restaurant]

"Sohee you're here?? Hurry up and change to your work clothes. We have a lot of customers today." Mrs. Kim.

"Yes I'm coming~~" Sohee, she runs to the back to her locker and change.

Finished changing into her work clothes she starts to busy herself with taking orders. She runs back and forth with orders and foods in her hands. She continue on to work til 8:00.

"Good work today." Mrs. Kim, she praises Sohee.

"Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow." Sohee, she bows before taking her leave.

"Why would a student like her be working at a restaurant like this? She must be living a tough life." Mrs. Kim, she sighs watching Sohee leave.

"This girl, she is a hard worker. She started just a week ago but was able to bring in a lot more customers to our restaurant. Her bright personality really is attracting." Mr. Kim.

"When I see her work I feel sorry for her. Where are her parents? Why is she working this hard for money to support herself? A student like her at this age should be in school, focusing on getting into college and hanging out with friends. . . yet she is always here working." Mrs. Kim.

"Good people will always meet with a happy ending therefore don't worry yourself about it." Mr. Kim.

[Next day, after school]

"Why are there so many of them??" Sohee, she hides herself from Jiyong's followers guarding the gate.

"What are you doing??" Sunmi, she came up behind Sohee.

"Omo! You scared me!" Sohee, she holds onto her chest.

"Sorrie~ But why are you hiding??" Sunmi.

"Shhhh!!" Sohee, she covers Sunmi's mouth.

"You forgot what happened yesterday?" Sohee.

"Aaaahhh, the incident with Kwon Jiyong. But. . . you will be late for your part time job." Sunmi, she looks at her watch.

"Got it!!" Sunmi, she snaps her fingers and run out to the front.

"Yah!! Sohee why are you hiding? Wait for me!!!" Sunmi, she purposely shouted out loud so that the followers can hear, she then runs to the opposite side .

"Hey! That girl is hiding over there!! Go get her!!!" Followers, they run following Sunmi.

Taking the opportunity of all the followers leaving Sohee tried to sneak out of the school gate without getting caught. As she runs across the campus quad a sudden announcement went on.

"Yah Ahn Sohee!! You think I'd let you off the hook that easy? Keep dreaming! Everybody listen up. Whoever find that Ahn Sohee girl and bring her to me will receive free lunch for the whole semester." Jiyong, inside the announcement room he sits on the chair with his legs over the desk announcing it to the whole school.

Finished with the announcement he turned it off and lean back on the chair relaxing himself waiting for people to bring her to him.

"Let's the game begin." Jiyong, he smirks at the thought of torturing Sohee.

[Outside of the quad]

"That stupid bastard Kwon whatever Jiyong!! How dare of you to---???" Sohee, she clenched her fists speaking to herself.

Her sentence was not completed as she starts to realize how many people are eyeing her.

 

"YAH! That's the new girl Ahn Sohee!"

"Get her!! Quick!! You can get free lunch!!"

 

Everyone run toward Sohee trying to claim the prize.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!" Sohee, she runs off.

"Dam you Kwon Jiyong! Just you wait, I will make sure to pay you back 10 times as worst!" Sohee, she thinks to herself as she runs.

Running out of breathe and energy she looks around for a place to hide.

"What's that room?" Sohee, short of breathe she questioned herself.

"Aish! Whatever I need to hide for now." Sohee, not giving any thought on it she opens the door and enter the room.

[Inside the room]

"Pheew! At last they're gone. No more running." Sohee, she drops down leaning against the wall, resting herself.

"Interesting, you brought yourself here." Jiyong, sitting on the chair, he turns around and face her.

Seeing his face Sohee got scared. Regaining her senses she stands up and walk toward the door.

"Trying to leave? Don't think so." Jiyong, he chuckles looking at her trying to open the locked door.

"It's locked." Sohee, she turns her head and glares at him.

"Once you've entered the lion's jaw there is no turning back ." Jiyong, he spins himself around sitting in the chair.

"What do you want?!" Sohee, she turns around, facing him.

"What do I want? Hmmm. . . good question. Perhaps. . . torturing your tiny little body??" Jiyong.

"What?" Sohee, her face doesn't look too happy listening to his talking.

"You know that I only have 2 ears right? Your lousy screaming may have damaged my hearing a little as I can't hear much ever since yesterday. As the culprit, shouldn't you pay for it?" Jiyong, he looks straight into her eyes.

"Pay for it??" Sohee, she laughs looking into his eyes.

"Can you hear me?" Sohee, she walks closer to him, bends down and quietly whispered into his ears.

For some reason he felt uncomfortable by her whispers, as if he was blushing.

"Yea I can, why?" Jiyong, he stood up from the chair.

"If you can hear my quiet whisper then your hearing is perfectly fine. There I fixed it, now I'm free to go right? Bye bye." Sohee, she walks toward the door.

She tried to open it but it wouldn't open. Jiyong in the back, with his arms crosses is enjoying himself watching her struggling to open the door.

Unable to open the door she walks back to Jiyong.

"Open it." Sohee, she demands.

"I don't have the key, looks like we're stuck here today." Jiyong, he sits back down on the chair and just chill.

"Don't play with me. I need to get going. I don't have time to play with your childish game." Sohee.

"Would you rather play this 'childish game' or die instead?" Jiyong, he glares at her.

"Okay, let's play then. But. . . if you want this game to be more fun, we might need to have more people. . ." Sohee.

"No problem." Jiyong.

"Let's see what you will do." Jiyong, he thinks to himself as he chuckles.

"Yah, open the door, let the boys in." Jiyong, he shouts.

Then enters a group of 10 boys from the door. They all lined up in 2 straight lines on the side of the door upon their arrivals.

"In this game. . ." Sohee, she looks at them as she walks pass each of the followers toward the last one standing by the door.

"In this game. . . we must. . ." Sohee, when she got to the last person, immediately she opens the door and run off.

"Be smarter next time Kwon Jiyong you big dummy!!" Sohee, she shouts as she runs for her life.

"Dare to play with me?" Jiyong, he got up from the chair, with fire in his eyes, burning up in anger.

"Ahn Sohee, Ahn Sohee, how should I torture you from now on??" Jiyong.