Chapter 10

Be Mine Or Die

[Seoul High]

"How was the date?" Sunmi, she was eager to know.

"I don't know. That was my first date?? If you want to say it that way. I have nothing to compare it to so I don't know." Sohee, not interested.

"I think Heechul oppa is more caring. He seems like the sweet type. Not violent and scary like Jiyong." Sunmi.

"Oh yeah, I wonder why people call Jiyong Crazy Dog. I have never seen him fight before. . ." Sohee.

"You're new here so you haven't experience it yet, but when Jiyong gets mad the whole school will turn up side down. Not just our school but the whole Seoul city will suffer." Sunmi, she warns Sohee.

"Is he that scary---??" Sohee.

Suddeny the followers opened the door.

There it was, both hands in pockets Jiyong walks inside the class.

"Everybody Get Out Of This Room Right Now!" Jiyong, in a serious tone, he ordered.

"Including me??" Mrs. Choi, scared she looks at him.

With Jiyong not responding Mrs. Choi decided to follow the students and leave before any disaster happen.

"Everyone BUT Ahn Sohee!" Jiyong.

Right after Jiyong ordered Sohee to stay everyone hurry and run out of the class room.

"Wait! Wait for me! I'm coming too!" Sohee, she ran toward the door.

"Sorry but you will have to stay here." Follower, he stopped Sohee before walking out with the other followers, he closed the door.

With the door being closed on her, she was mad, she couldn't understand the reason for them locking her up with Jiyong.

Then, with his arms crossed he turns around with a serious, mad face looking at her.

"What do you want?" Sohee.

Not answering her he just keeps silent and walk toward her.

A little scared, she moves back a little while looking at him.

While she is moving back trying to avoid him, he keeps on getting closer and closer. Finally, there was no more space behind for her to back up. Her back was against the wall. He takes one step closer and is now only a few inches away from her. Face to face they stare at each other.

"W-what do you want??" Sohee, she stuttered a little.

She turned her head to the side, avoiding his eyes staring at her trying to pierce her up.

"Did you have fun dating behind my back?" Jiyong, he leans in closer to her.

Sohee felt uncomfortable as they were only 3 inches away from each other, so close that she could feel his breaths.

"What do you mean dating behind your back?? Our relationship is not real, I have the right to go on date with whoever I want." Sohee.

"Real or not that is for me to decide." Jiyong, he trapped her in by placing both of his hands against the wall.

"What give you the right to---??" Sohee, turning her head, she was frightened to know that they're only inches away from touching lips.

"What are you trying to say? Say it to me." Jiyong, he angrily stares deep into her eyes.

Scared, she felt like she was growing smaller and smaller looking into his mad burning eyes. Due to the scary look in his eyes she was not able to speak a word. So scared that she was left speechless.

Seeing her scared face he was amused. He smirks smiling looking at her being scared, he then releases his hands.

"Let me tell you one thing. My properties are to be untouched by anyone else. Messing with my property is going against me and nothing good will come out from it." Jiyong.

"I'm a human not a thing, I am not anyone's property!!" Sohee.

"Yeah? Right now you are my girlfriend, you belong to me. And what I say must go." Jiyong.

"What is this? Communist? Dictatorship?? What give you the right??" Sohee.

"Being Kwon Jiyong give me the right." Jiyong, he then walks closer to her again causing her to back up a little.

"This is my first warning to you. Don't take it lightly because you're going to regret it if you do." Jiyong.

"School is over right? Put this on and come with me." Jiyong, he hands over a big gift box then walk out the door.

"What, am I his slave now??" Sohee, she looks at him walking out.

[Night Dream Bar]

Walking over to the passenger seat, he opens the door and offer his hand to her. She looks up at him, a little shy. Sohee then takes his hand and get out of the car. Walking beside him with her hands holding onto his arm, they entered the bar.

 

"Hey wassup Jiyong!"

"Looking good!"

"You're girl? She looks beautiful!"

"Long time no see."

"Hey! Nice seeing you today Jiyong!"

 

As they were walking by everyone give their greeting to Jiyong. 

"He really is someone with a high social status." Sohee, looking at him, she thinks to herself.

Knowing how much influence he has, she grew smaller. She feel inferior to him realizing that they have a very big gap in term of their status in the society. Though she is right next to him, the distance between them seemed to have grow farther. Nevertheless, she continue on to walk by his side.

"UGH! It's her again!!" Hye Sun, she mugs at Sohee.

Heard Hye Sun Heechul turns his head to see for himself. To his surprise it was Sohee. His eyes fire up watching Sohee holding onto Jiyong's arm.

Jiyong notices Heechul, glaring at Heechul he smirked while walking with Sohee to his VIP lounge. 

"Dare to challenge me?" Heechul, he smirks putting his drink down.

"Oppa where are you going?" Hye Sun.

Heechul gets up from his seat walking toward Sohee and Jiyong in their VIP area.

"Did you get home safely yesterday?" Heechul, he smiled at Sohee.

"Ooh yeah I did. Thanks." Sohee, she timidly answered.

"Hey babe, between a dog and a puppy who do you think will bark the loudest?" Jiyong, putting his arm around her waist, he pull her in closer to his side while drinking the glass of wine.

"Hmm?? What are you talking about?" Sohee, confused she looks at him.

"Babe, you're too cute." Jiyong, he smiled touching her chin, purposely flirting with her.

"Babe?? Why is he acting so weird all of a sudden?" Sohee, she thinks to herself looking at him.

"A real beast wouldn't need to make any sound for its prays to hear right?" Heechul, he speaks looking at Jiyong.

"What are you two talking about? What are all of these animal talks??" Sohee, confused.

"Nothing much, just some man talk." Heechul, glaring at Jiyong.

"Sohee, would you like to go to the dance floor?" Heechul, offering his hand to her.

"Hmmm. . . I don't think I should---" Sohee.

"If you have eyes you would know that she is with me right? Why would my GirlFriend be dancing with another man?" Jiyong,  tryinghard to hold in his anger.

"Girlfriend or not she has the choice to go with me." Heechul.

"Don't with me you son of a !!" Jiyong, couldn't take anymore of Heechul's provocativeness he madly kicked the table and get up.

Right when Jiyong get up all of his followers in the club run up and stand behind him like an army ready to go to war.

"You started it, don't regret it!" Heechul, he smirks.

Heechul's followers then also run up and stand behind him.

It is now Seoul High gang vs. Ma Seong High gang. Both of the leaders are intensingly staring at each other waiting for the moment to start to the fight.

Right then.

"Oppa!! What are you doing?!" Hye Sun, she ran up standing between Heechul and Jiyong.

"Oppa??" Sohee, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"What? You don't know that I'm Kim Hye Sun is the little sister of Ma Seong High's boss Kim Heechul?? What world are you in? How can you not know the two biggest rivals in Seoul??" Hye Sun.

"What did you say?? Boss of Ma Seong High??" Sohee, she stares at Heechul in disbelief.

"What? Sohee you didn't know that Kim Heechul is the boss of Ma Seong High?? Do you know that they're our number 1 enemy??" Taeyang, he stepped in from behind.

"You lied to me?" Sohee, looking at Heechul.

"I never lied, you just never asked. You're only going out with this bastard because he's the leader of Seoul High right? If so then you should consider breaking up with him and come to me instead." Heechul, hands in pockets, he speaks with confidence.

"What?!" Sohee.

"Ma Seong High is not much of a different compare to Seoul High. We're a big school too. I'm the boss there and I can guarantee you with all the same treatments and even better than what you get from Seoul High. Quit that school and come to ours." Heechul.

"Oppa?!! How can you ask her to come to our school?" Hye Sun.

"Stop!" Sohee, she called for a stop between the 2 groups.

"I don't care what happened between the two of you. The past is the past. Accept it@@ The two of you are sounding like 2 little kids fighting over candy right now." Sohee.

She turns around to face Jiyong.

"Right now I am your girlfriend and I will never do such a thing as cheating. I never been on a date before thus I have no idea what a date feels like. To me it was just a meeting between two friends. If you truely respect me as your girlfriend then you will be understanding and trust me right?" Sohee, she looks into his eyes.

Can't come up with anything to response back he just look away.

Sohee then walk to Heechul.

"First off I am Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend. I will not leave him for anyone else. Second, I did not date him because he is the 'boss' of our school. I could have careless if he was a homeless person. Third, though I didn't ask, I'd appreciate it if you would tell me your truth identity. No one will ever be able to appreciate being lie to like that." Sohee, she looks him in the eyes.

"Take this as I was a fool." Sohee, standing in the middle of Jiyong and Heechul she looks at them seriously as she speaks.

Got her point across she walks out of the bar.

"Consider yourself lucky today." Jiyong, he mugs at Heechul then following after Sohee.

"Me? Luck?? He will be the one asking for it the next time we fight." Heechul, watching Jiyong leave.

[Outside]

"Stop!" Jiyong, he ordered.

Ignoring him Sohee continue on to walk away.

"I Said Stop!" Jiyong, in a serious tone he ordered again.

Sohee stopped, she took a long good breath, calming herself down then turn around and walk back to him.

"Is this what you really wanted?" Sohee.

"Were you trying to make me look like a gold digger dating you?? So what if you're the boss of Seoul High? I don't give a damn about it! You can be the king of England for all I care. Though our relationship is not real, I'd like it if you stop playing around with my feeling. I have feeling too you know?? I have my own pride and respect. This pride of my will never allow others to walk all over it." Sohee, she tried to hold in her tears.

"Did I ever say anything about walking over your pride? I brought you to the club, the club exclusively for wealthy kids, can't you tell that I'm proud to show you off to others?? Can't you see my sincerity??" Jiyong.

"Sincerity?? Don't you always despise me?" Sohee, she was taken back by what he said.

"Do you like me?" Sohee, she asked.

"What?!! Me?? Liking her?! What, what is going on?? Do I really have feeling for her?? Why is my heart beating so fast like this?? Why can't I control my emotion anymore???" Jiyong, he thinks to himself.

"Yah! I asked if you like me!" Sohee, she repeats the question.

"Me? Liking you? Keep dreaming! You're my fake girlfriend, remember that." Jiyong, he walks back to his car.

"Like I want it!!" Sohee, closing her eyes, she sticks her tongue out at Jiyong.

"Are you getting in or not?! Are you planning on walking home?" Jiyong, he shouted all the way from the car.

"What a hateful bastard." Sohee, pouting her lips she gets inside the car.

Jiyong then drove her back to her apartment.