Chapter 37

Be Mine Or Die

[C&M Company]

"This is the drafted contract, please re-read it over again and make sure that there is no flaws. Once that's done, my lawyer, or should I say your wife will make the final contract, we will sign it then." Mr. Robinson.

"Of course, I will make sure to carefully take another look over this. Let's have a good business relationship." Jiyong, smiling, he reaches his hand over for a handshake.

"Of course, of course. However, keep in mind that I'm returning to America the day after tomorrow, so tomorrow afternoon will be the deadline for the contract to be sign. In order for this collaboration between the two companies to success, there must not be anymore delay to this." Mr. Robinson.

"I understand. There will be absolutely no problem." Jiyong, gave his words of guarantee, he smile and bowed his head, sending Mr. Robinson out.

[Night Dream Bar]

While the music is being play and people are dancing, Dara was busy filling up her anger with alcohol. Not noticing it Heechul was approaching from behind.

"So this is where you have been hiding. Heartbroken? Sad isn't it? What happened to you? Ahn Sohee gave five years of opportunities for you to snatch Jiyong's heart and you still weren't able to do so? Is your ability really that little? Aren't you the only daughter of P.G.A.'s president? And yet you still couldn't win against a poor commoner? Park Dara, I am disappointed." Heechul, sit himself down on the chair next to her, he naturally took her drink and gulp it down his throat.

"Do I know you? Who the Hell are you?!! Don't give me that bull!" Dara, drunk and provoked, in anger she aggressively pushed the whole rows of glass down the table, each all shattered to pieces.

"Woah! I can see why that Dog wouldn't like you." Heechul, he put his hands up, backing away from her a little.

"What did you SAY?!" Dara, she shouted.

"Alright, my bad, calm down Charles Brown! You're wondering how I would know about you and your history with Kwon Jiyong and Ahn Sohee right? Lemme tell you a secret, I, Kim Heechul was the boss of Ma Seong High, Kwon Jiyong's number one rival. Do you want to know who we fought over?" Heechul, getting closer, he whispered into her ear.

*Slapped*

"Get Lost! I don't have free time for you to brag about that Ahn Sohee! Get out of my sight right now!!" Dara, immediately sobered, she stood up and slapped Heechul's face.

"How ironic. . . That Crazy Dog and I are each other's greatest enemy, and yet we both have the same taste and liking to girls. The only girl that can make us kill each other is Ahn Sohee and the other. . . is making our eyes bleeding. I can definitely see why your five year of efforts were wasted." Heechul, he laughed it off.

"Shut Your Dirty Mouth!! What do you know?!!" Dara.

"I fely sympathy for you and was about to help you out, yet you would act up so crazily like this. . .?" Heechul, dumbfounded, he shake his head in disbelief, get out of the chair he begins to head toward the exist.

"YAH! Stop Right There!" Dara, she pulled him back.

Caught the fish in his bait, he chuckled a little and immediately went back to his acting role.

"Did you say you were planning to help me? Help me with what? What can you do for me?" Dara, curious, she asked.

[Meanwhile, Jiyong's House]

"I finished editing the contract, you go revise it and make the final copies for the two companies. We're signing the contracts tomorrow afternoon." Jiyong, home after work, taking off his suit jacket, he handed over the contract folder.

"I know, I got the assignment earlier today." Sohee, she answered quietly.

"Are you okay? Did he come to bother you again? Did something happen? Are you still scared?" Jiyong, seeing her being quiet, can't hide his worried heart, he showered her with questions, one after the other.

"No I'm fine. He didn't bother me today. . . But since I don't know why he suddenly appeared, I don't know what his motive is either. . . And knowing him, I'm scared that he is cooking some type of poison for us. The ocean is most silent before the storm come approaching. I just can't help but be worried. . ." Sohee.

"Don't worry. No matter how crazy he his, he won't do anything to you in broad daylight. What can he do anyway? Everyone believe we're married. Aren't you the lawyer anyway? Just recite your law book to him and he won't even dare to touch you. Plus, we're not in high school anymore. All of us are adults now. He wouldn't dare to mess with me. Compare to our social status, mine is much higher than his anyway." Jiyong, with his carefree tone, he undo his tie and went inside their bedroom.

"No matter what I don't have a good feeling about this." Sohee, she talked to herself, standing outside of the door with the contract document in her hands.

[Next day]

Tired, rubbing his eyes, Jiyong slowly rise up from the bed, yawning big. Forcing his eyes to open, he was in for a shock the very moment he sees the clock.

"10AM?!!! 10AM?!! Yah!! How come no one wake me up?!!" Jiyong, he rushed himself out of bed.

"I shouldn't have stayed up to work. . . this is a mess!" Jiyong.

"What do you mean no one wake you up? I tried to wake you up but you kept on saying ten more minutes, ten more minutes. Look! You even gave me two bruises by pulling on my arms!" Sohee, heard him shouting she walked over and complained.

"I gave you bruises?! Where?! Lemme see!!" Jiyong, concerned, he grabbed her arms and started to search for the bruises.

"Stop worrying about the bruises, you're late to work!" Sohee, she reminded him.

"So what?! I'm already late anyway. I'm the president, whatever time I arrive is the time when work start. But why are you still here anyway? Are you suppose to be at work?" Jiyong, he asked while his shirt.

"I'm having a day off--- YAH! YAH! What are you doing?! Why are you undressing in front of me?!" Sohee, startled, she quickly covered her eyes and turned herself around.

"Why are you making it such a big deal? There's only you and me in this room. Is not like I'm running on the street. I'm named The Crazy Dog but I'm not a psycho. Calm down." Jiyong.

"Who cares about being a psycho!! Go change in the bathroom!" Sohee, still facing her back against him, she pointed to the bathroom.

"Why?! This is my room, why can't I change in my own room? Who say I need to change in the bathroom? Who?" Jiyong, not stopping, he keeps on his shirt.

"It's not just your room! It's also my room! It's our room!! Go change in the bathroom, PLEASE!!" Sohee, covered her eyes, she shouted out, pleading with him.

Not receiving an answer from him, she cautiously removed her hands, looking over at the corner of her eyes, sees his feet walking toward her she started to shout loudly.

"YAAH!! I said---!!!" Sohee, fear that he will be in front of her not wearing any clothes, she shouted and was about to cover her eyes.

"What? Still shouting?" Jiyong, standing in front of her, crossing his arms, he smirked looking at her pale, frightened face.

"You're done dressing??" Sohee, see that he is fully dressed, she calmed down and slowly begin to regain back her senses.

"Such a baby. I'm going to work!" Jiyong, poked on her forehead, he laughed and hurried out the house to work.

"A baby? Did he just call me a baby? YAAH!!" Sohee.

"Always trying to make me mad!! Seriously!! I was gonna---" Sohee.

"The contracts!!" Sohee, seeing the contracts laying still on the desk in his work room, realized that he has forgotten it due to a rush, she quickly changed her clothes and personally drove to the company.

[C&M Company]

Passed through the entrance door, Sohee walked straight to the service counter.

"May I please---?" Sohee.

"Good morning Madame. My apology for not greeting you first." Worker, she bowed her head to Sohee.

"Madame? Me?" Sohee, confused, she pointed the finger at herself and asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Kwon. Please forgive me and please don't report this to our president. I'm new here and I need this job to survive." Worker, she pleaded with Sohee.

"What report? Over this? Such a small matter. Don't worry your job is save. By the way, I don't have an appointment, but I would like to see Jiyong--- No I mean the president." Sohee, she quickly corrected herself.

"Madame, you don't have to worry. I know you're his wife, you can just call him by his name, it's fine. They're having a meeting about the next project so you won't be able to see him for at least one to two more hours." Worker.

"That long? Umm. . . can I just leave this in his office?" Sohee.

"Of course, you're his wife. You can go in there anytime, you won't even need to ask for permission." Worker, she smiled as she sending Sohee away.

Doesn't know how to correctly response to the worker, a little confused, Sohee nodded her head and begin to walk away.

[Jiyong's office]

Stepping inside his office, by herself, taking her time she would walk around the room and look at everything. Stopping her footsteps, she was surprised to see the photo taken during their family trip at Seoul Amusement Park being display on his work desk.

"How come this picture is here? The one I hung in Ji Hoon's room is still there. . . Did he duplicate it?" Sohee, picking up the photo frame she talked to herself, in happiness she smiled while looking at the photo.

"I will leave the contract documents here, he should be able to see it once the meeting is over." Sohee, putting the photo frame back to its original place, she also placed the folder on his desk and leave the room.

[At the meantime, at the lobby of C&M Company]

"Good morning Miss Dara!" Worker, the new worker greeted Dara upon seeing her entrance at the door.

"No need! Where is Jiyong? Is he inside?" Dara.

"No, our president is currently in a meeting for the next project." Worker.

Got the answer she needed, Dara instantly walked off to Jiyong's office.

[Jiyong's Office]

"Where is it?" Dara, once she was inside, she immediately closed the door, locked it and started to search around.

"There it is!!" Dara, saw the contract documents laying open on the desk she hurried over to grab it.

"This is the final contracts. Kim Heechul you better be successful with your plan! Even if his plan doesn't work, I can always go back to my first original plan. It's a win win with both situation." Dara, she talked to herself while holding the documents in her hands.

"What the heck is this photo!" Dara, she grows mad seeing the photo of Jiyong with Sohee and Ji Hoon; acting on first impulse, she naturally bring the photo over and dropped it into the trash can.

Finished what she wanted to do, quietly, she left the room.

[Four hours later]

"Since I have the whole day to myself I should decorate our room and make it more lively." Sohee, bored, she begins to decorate and work on her and Jiyong's room.

Placed all of the framed photos taken five years ago with the two of them, she stopped to rest whille smiling happily looking at them.

"If only we can go back to be carefree and happy . . . how great would that be. . ." Sohee.

Haven't done with the decoration of the room, she rushes to the phone as it was ringing.

"Hello?" Sohee, she answered the phone.

"Your voice still sound sweet like candy over the phone. How cute.  You miss me?" Heechul.

"Kim Heechul?!" Sohee, recognized his voice, she was shocked.

"Not bad, you remembered my voice." Heechul, he sounds impressed.

"What do you want? Stop harassing me---" Sohee.

"What do I want? You know better than anyone else what I want." Heechul.

"I don't have time to waste with you. I'm hanging up---" Sohee.

"The collaboration of C&M together with B.G.I. are to perfect the next project planned for 2013. This finalized contract will be the evidence of the agreements made by the two companies. B.G.I. will be the main source of finance support behind this project in achieving the spread and expanding of C&M." Heechul, cut Sohee off, he started to read the first three lines of the contract in order to prevent her from ending the conversation.

"The Contract!! Why do you have it?! What are you planning to do?!" Sohee, immediately recognize the contract, she panicked.

"Without this contract Kwon Jiyong won't be able to continue on with the project. Better yet, the contract signing appointment is in two hours. Oh how great. Everything is just lovely." Heechul, he sounded sarcastic.

"Give the contracts back!" Sohee, in panic, she shouted.

"And why would I do that?" Heechul, relaxing his voice, he answered.

"Please! I beg you! Give me back the contracts!" Sohee, she begged him.

"Depends. . ." Heechul.

"Depends on what? What do you want?" Sohee.

"If you come to see me, I might or might not give you back the contract. This will all depends on you." Heechul, he chuckled.

Worried, she hesitated to give him a reply. Processing the thoughts through her head, she just stood there with the phone holding next to her ear.

"Guess you're not coming. I will have no choice but to burn this---" Heechul, he threatened her.

"I'll Come!" Sohee, can't hesitate any longer, she shouted out.

[Night Dream Bar]

Hurried to park the car, arrived at the door, she rushes inside to find Heechul.

"Wow! I'm impressed. You arrived in less than fifteen minutes." Heechul, all alone in the empty bar, he spun the chair around and faced her, clapping his hands together with a pleased expression.

"Where's the contracts?" Sohee, not paying attention to Heechul, all she cared about was to get the contract back.

"Not too fast my love. If you want the contract back, you will have to do a whole lot for me, sweetheart." Heechul.

"Don't waste your time calling me those sweet names. What do you want?" Sohee.

"Alright, since you want to get straight to the point." Heechul.

"Let's make a deal. A contract for a contract. On this table is a finished contract, once you sign it, you will officially be divorced with Kwon Jiyong, no longer a lawyer for B.G.I. and according to the law, you will be my legal wife." Heechul.

"You're trying to separate me and Jiyong through a contract like this? How pathetic!!" Sohee, she grew angry looking at him.

"Doesn't matter what method or how pathetic is it. As long as it bring you back to my side. I could careless about anyone else." Heechul, he laughed it off.

Staring at him, Sohee walked over and picked up the contract.

"I Will Never Sign This Contract!" Sohee, glazing fixed at him, she slowly ripped the contract in front of his very eyes.

"What did that dog do to you that make you so loyal to him? Is he really that great? Your relationship with him is very enviable. Watching the two of you, I sometimes really wish I was that dog, do you know that?" Heechul, walking closer, he slowly speak each word to her out loud.

"Each of your actions and words against me right now is distancing yourself farther and farther away from getting that contract back. The more you provoke me the angrier I will be. And when I'm angered, I will go to any extreme of methods to get what I want. Understand?" Heechul, mad, he intensively warned her while staring deep into her eyes.