Chapter 40

Be Mine Or Die

[Evening that day, Seoul International Kindergarten]

Kidnapped and forcefully brought to his own school, Ji Hoon was trapped on a chair with wrists and ankles being firmly tied by the thick sturdy ropes. Waking up all alone inside the silent and pitch black room, struggling to free himself, he attempted to scream out for help. But it was nearly impossible with the layer of duct tape sealed his mouth. He then felt a sudden relief as the light was , but it was a short lived one as he sees Dara's face slowly approaching along with two other guys. Stopping his struggles, Ji Hoon were taken aback with cautions, staring at Dara's disgusted expression toward him.

"Ji. . . Hoon?! The first letter name of Jiyong. . . This bratty face of yours really reminded me a lot of that . What a son of a !" Dara, taking her last step in front of Ji Hoon, bending down to his eye level, slightly holding the bottom of his chin, she uttered each words, piercing into his eyes with major detestation.

"Don't worry little boy. That cunning mother of yours should be here soon." Dara, finished her words, she walked away while laughing in pleasure.

[Seoul Hospital]

Holding the two bottles of water in her hands, Sohee was taking her time being carefree, walking down the hallway back to Jiyong's room. However, a nurse stopped her half way and handed her a package.

"Miss Kwon, there is a package under your name." Nurse.

"My name? The sender address is not written on here. . . do you know who this was from?" Sohee, she asked after checking the package.

"No, two men came by earlier and asked that this package is to be deliver to you. That was all." Nurse, done with her duty, she takes off.

"There's no name. . . should I open this. . .???" Sohee, she debated over the thoughts, nonetheless she ended up opening it anyway.

Opening the package, she mentally jumped a little inside due to the shock of seeing the recognizable pair of shoes that belongs to Ji Hoon. Taking the shoes out of the box with her hands trembling, she took the letter attached to the bottom of the box and begins to read it to herself.

"If you don't come to the location listen below with the next twenty minutes, the next package you receive will contain one of his precious hands." Sohee, shaking in fear, she read it to herself while holding tight onto Ji Hoon's shoes.

"W-What do I do. . .? Ji Hoon. . . where are you?!" Sohee, can't take all the shocks in at once, unknowingly, tears started to fall as her body begins to tremble more and more.

Don't have much time to process the information and re-think things over, leaving everything behind, Sohee immediately takes off to the car and drove to the kindergarten for the rescue of Ji Hoon.

[Seoul International Kindergarten]

Leaving the car parked on the street, Sohee breathlessly ran into the school. The moment her hands reached the door, two built figures appeared from the dark shadow and grabbed her inside, all in one go. Unknown to what is waiting ahead of her, had to choice she silently followed them inside.

Once inside the room, her eyes were filled with darkness due to all the lights being turned off. After taking her to the center spot of the room, the two men fiercely kicked behind her knees and pushed her head down, forcing her to kneel on the ground. The bones on her knees hitting hard against the cold floor gave her some pain, but it all soon went away when the light were with Dara standing up tall, looking down upon her.

"Well, well, well. . . Look at who we have here?" Dara, she walks closer to Sohee who's still being forced to kneel on the ground by the two men.

"Ji Hoon!!!" Sohee, immediately spotting out Ji Hoon in the back being tied up on a chair, Sohee tried to get up and run over to him. But before she could even get one of her leg up, Dara quickly grabbed onto her hair and pulled her head back.

"LHSFJKDHGSU!!!" Ji Hoonhe tried to scream, watching his mother being torture, his body went nuts trying to free itself.

Studying the suspicious look in Sohee's eyes, Dara put in a strong force and pushed on Sohee's head, causing her to fall flat on her back. 

"Aahh!!! Let Go Of Me!!!" Sohee, kneeling with her arms being held back tight by one man and her head being pushed down by the other, she screamed out.

Looking at Sohee's miserable face pleading for Ji Hoon's safety, Dara let out a big laugh of enjoyment and walked back to Ji Hoon. With a satisfied smirk on her face, getting a hold of the duct tape, without a thought of kindness she ripped it off Ji Hoon's mouth.

"Aaahhh!!" Ji Hoon, he cried out in pain as the skins around his mouth started to swell up.

"Don't Hurt Him!!!" Sohee, as the mother instinct kick in, she naturally responded to Ji Hoon's cry and tried to run to him with her head being pulled back, still to be kneeling.

"Let go of her!! I am NOT Kwon Jiyong's son!!! Stop hurting my Mommy!!!" Ji Hoon, can't stand to see Sohee suffering, he lied in an effort to deceive Dara so that she would stop hurting Sohee.

"That's exactly what I wish the truth was. But your face is an identical copy of Jiyong's. Ahn Sohee, Ahn Sohee. . . you sure gave birth a genius. Born with Jiyong's good look and your smart, wicked brain. . . he is already capable of telling such lie at this young of an age." Dara, she speaks, taking her time, pacing around Ji Hoon while playing with her nails.

"I Really Am NOT Kwon Jiyong's Son!" Ji Hoon, despite the situation, he stay committed to the lie, doing his best in trying to save Sohee.

"Shut Up With Your Bull !" Dara, annoyed, she slapped Ji Hoon's face.

"Don't Hit Him! If you want to let out your anger then take it out on me. He's only five!" Sohee.

Smirked evilly, Dara walks back to Sohee.

"Alright, I will let both of you go. . . IF you sign this contract, move far away, keep your mouth shut and live a quiet life with just the two of you." Dara, she dropped the paper down on the ground.

"I Ahn Sohee admit that I did seduce and steal Kwon Jiyong from his rightful fiance, Park Dara. My main goal was to be married into a wealthy family and live off their money. Which is the reason why I faked to have a son with Jiyong---" Sohee, reading the contract out loud.

"That is NOT true! Why do you want me to admit to the things that I never did?! I will NEVER sign this contract!" Sohee, she shouted out, refusing the deal.

"No one dare to shout at me!" Dara, she heartlessly slapped Sohee, venting out her hatred.

"Listen up, you little ." Dara, she grabbed onto Sohee's hair and angrily pulled Sohee closer to her.

"Jiyong's blood is running inside your son's body. What do you think will happen when I cut all of his veins open and drain out all the blood?" Dara,  holding up a small knife in her hand, she glares into Sohee's eyes and warned her off.

"DON'T!!! Park Dara, I Beg You. Please Don't Hurt Him!!! I'll Leave Jiyong! I'll Sign The Contract! I'll Do Anything. Just PLEASE Don't Hurt My Son!!" Sohee, fearful for Ji Hoon's life, she cried, begging to Dara.

"What do we do? It's a little too late. You've provoked me. Now signing the contract is not enough anymore. My instinct is telling me to play more and have some fun. How should I torture the two of you now?!" Dara, she chuckled while looking at the sharp knife in her hand.

Terrified of what's coming up next and scared for Ji Hoon's safety, giving it her all Sohee got up from her knees, snatched the knife out of Dara's hand, she throw it to the far end corner. And right after that, Sohee was quickly captured again by the two men.

"You !" Dara, she angrily widened her eyes like a mad bull.

"Bring it over!!!" Dara, she commanded.

Following her instructions, one of the men leave the room and brought back a tub filled with water, placing it in front of Sohee.

"Ji Hoon, listen to my words. No matter what happens, remember each and everyone of these people's faces. Make sure to get justice and place them behind bars, where they belong. When you grow up, do not surround yourself by many women. The prettier the woman, the more dangerous they are." Sohee, knowing well of what torment is waiting ahead of her, she warned Ji Hoon beforehand.

"You Talk Too Much!" Dara, annoyed, she shoved Sohee's head into the tub, suffocating her in the water.

"Don't Touch My Mommy!! PLEASE!! Mommy!!" Ji Hoon, he screamed out in tears.

After nearly one minute of torture, Dara pulled Sohee's head back up. With her hair and clothes being soaked wet, Sohee breathes heavily, trying to catch some oxygen into her system while looking at Dara.

"Ahn Sohee you're quite fun to play with. Should I thank you for giving me this amazing entertainment? NO! You deserve to die, you !" Dara, driven with madness, she pushed Sohee's head back down into the water.

[At the same time, Seoul Hospital]

Running fast into the hospital, Nichkhun went up to the clerk and asked about Sohee.

"Excuse me! May I please ask where Ahn Sohee. . .  no. . . it should be Kwon Sohee now. Do you know where Kwon Sohee is? I saw the news about her and Jiyong being injured. Please tell me where she is, Please!!" Nichkhun.

"Okay, lemme check." Nurse, staying calm, she looked up the patient room number on the computer and quickly answered Nickhun.

Got his answer, Nichkhun immediately take off running to find the room.

"Excuse me, do you know where room 208 is? I'm looking at Kwon Sohee." Nichkhun, rushing across the hallway lost and confused, Nickhun stopped a nurse and asked her.

"Miss Sohee? Oh she left a while ago." Nurse.

"She left?! Why?! Where did she go?!" Nichkhun, impatient, he shouted at the nurse causing her to be startled.

"Umm. . . someone sent her a package and I delivered it to her. After that she just left. I don't know what happened or where she went. . ." Nurse. 

"I just texted you Sohee's phone number. Track it and quickly tell me where she is!" Nichkhun, anxious and worried, he rushed out the hospital and called up on his assistant.

[While inside Jiyong's room]

Waking up from his nap, the first thing he did was looking for Sohee.

"Sohee-ah! Where are you? I'm thirsty! SOHEE-AAH!!" Jiyong, sitting on his bed, he nagged like a baby crying for food.

"Where did she go? Did she ditch me and cheat with another guy?!" Jiyong, growing worries, he get up from his bed and walk out of the room.

"Sohee-ah? Where are you?!" Jiyong, he called out loud while walking in the hallway.

"She kinda looks like a cat. . . should I try it?" Jiyong, he asked himself.

"Here kitty kitty~~ Sohee Kitty, where are you? Sohee, my sweetie, where are you? My dear darling. . . where did you go? Why did you leave me alone?  Sohee-aah?!!" Jiyong, ignoring all of the nurses giggling at his corny callings, he continued to look for Sohee.

"Kitty Sohee, where are---?!" Jiyong, he stopped calling her the very moment he sees his favorite drinks standing on the hospital's chair in the hallway.

"That's my favorite drinks. She said she was gonna go get me some. . ." Jiyong, suspicious, he walks over and pick the drinks up, it was then that he notices the opened package being left behind by Sohee.

"These are the shoes that I bought for Ji Hoon." Jiyong, sensing that something is not right, he takes out the shoes and looked inside the box.

Once he read the note, without a second of hesitation, he threw the drinks aside and take off running.

[Meanwhile, back at Seoul International Kindergarten]

With her head and clothes being soaked wet, Sohee lay flat resting on the ground. All exhausted and beaten up, getting off her back, she tried to crawl to Ji Hoon at the other end of the room.

"Aaahhh!!" Sohee, she screamed out in pain when Dara stepped on her hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" Dara, she pulled hard on Sohee's hair and kicked her back to the spot.

"Ji. . . Hoon. . ." Sohee, tiredly, she uttered his name while being dragged back by the two men.

Being tied onto a chair and his mouth being duct taped again, unable to do anything but watch his beloved mom being beat around. Though Ji Hoon can't open his mouth and cry, tears were showering his face.

"Are you gonna admit to seducing Jiyong and steal my fiance or not?" Dara, she questioned while pulling on Sohee's wet hair.

"I Never Did Such Thing." Sohee, gathering all of her remain energy, she answered straight back.

"Lets see if you still dare to deny your crime!" Dara, provoked, she takes Sohee's hand and stick a needle into the tip of her finger.

"Aaahhh!!!" Sohee, screaming out the unbearable pain, though feel like dying, she refused to admit to such false statement.

"What did you use on Jiyong? Such an ugly face like yours, I don't believe it's possible to make Jiyong fall in love with you. What Did You Do?!!" Dara, one after another, she continued on to stick more needles into Sohee's fingers.

"The only thing I've done was give him my love. The outer appearance can always be change for the better, but you can never change an ugly heart. Maybe it's your evil heart that made Jiyong unable to feel the same for you." Sohee, withholding all the pain, ignoring her bleeding fingers, she told Dara off the reality that she just can't seem to understand.

"You !! Guys, Teach Her A Lesson!!" Dara, going crazy in madness, she ordered the two guys to beat Sohee.

Enduring all of the beating and kicking on her body, she didn't scream once. In front of Ji Hoon, ignoring all odds, she stayed strong and just smiled through all the pains.

"You're still smiling?! You're suppose to Cry and Beg on your knees!! Cry !!!" Dara, she joined in with the two men, kicking and beating the helpless Sohee in front of Ji Hoon.

[Outside]

Shifting the car to park, Nichkhun hurry to get out of the car. To his own surprise, Jiyong was also there, just right behind him.

"What are you doing here?!" Jiyong, he went over to Nichkhun.

*Punched*

"I gave her up to you, trusting that you'd protect her with all your life. Yet you allowed her to almost be and got her hospitalized. And Now This?!! If you're going to be her husband then be responsible for her safety!!!" Nichkhun, furious, after the punch he grabbed on Jiyong's collar and confronted him.

"You need to grow the up and realize that the situation right now is more important. Instead of wasting time to vent your anger out on me, get your s together and go find her!" Jiyong, wiping the blood of the corner of his mouth, he pushed Nickhun back.

"I have a wife and a son, I have a family to be responsible for so don't ever give me that again! It's my fault that she's hated by many girls, but I've never once allow anyone to abuse her while knowing about it. Why the do you think I'm was hospitalized?! Don't talk s if you don't know s!!" Jiyong, part of him was mad because Nichkhun is falsely assuming things then put all the blame on him, but he was more mad with the fact that Nichkhun is also madly in love with Sohee and that he knows about Sohee being in danger, in addition that he got here before Jiyong did by a couple minutes.

Pissed, after telling Nichkhun off, Jiyong angrily walks into the school and begin to look for Sohee and Ji Hoon.

[Inside the room]

"Ahn Sohee, you sure are a headstrong. . . Stop being so stubborn and just admit to your wicked scheme already!" Dara.

"What if I use this knife and carve lines and lines on your face? You will become a deformed face monster, all ugly and nasty. Do you think Jiyong will still want you?" Dara, she speaks slowly while blowing on the sharp knife inch away from Sohee's face.

At that very moment, kicking the door swing opened, Jiyong and Nichkhun rushed inside. 

"SOHEE?! JI HOON?!" Jiyong & Nickhun, they both shouted loud in unison at the scene of Sohee laying half dead on the ground and Ji Hoon being tied up miserably on a chair.

Boiling up in anger, Jiyong storms over to the two men pressing down on Sohee. Within a second of time, Jiyong ran over, jumped up in and did an air kick onto of the guy's head. That alone was not enough to satisfy his madness of their cruelty to Sohee. Walking over to the guy, with one hand grabbing fixed onto the collar, Jiyong pulled him up and threw out a powerful punch. The punch was so strong that it knocked the guy over in les than a second and broke of one of his teeth which also caused Jiyong's hand to bleed. 

Seeing how horrible his partner was being beat up by Jiyong, the other guy backed up in caution. 

the blood of his hand, Jiyong walks over, slowly approaching as he glares directly into the guy's eyes.

"I ain't no Taekwondo master, but you must be a retard if you think you'd leave this place in one piece after laying your dirty hands on my most precious pearl. You must have been tired of living, you crazy bastard." Jiyong, he speaks as he cracks his fingers and neck, losing up his body.

Without a warning, moving fast Jiyong swung a round kick hitting the guy hard on the side of his face, causing him to fall over and spited out some blood. Not even bother to move his feet, no need for word, using his finger, Jiyong gestured the guy to stand up. Scared, the guy get up as told and slowly walk over to Jiyong. In a blink of an eye, Jiyong kneed the guy hard on the stomach then punched up from the bottom of his face causing him to fall on his back.

While Jiyong busied himself beating up the two guys who hurt Sohee, Nichkhun was in back trying his best to gently remove the duct tape on Ji Hoon's mouth then untie al the ropes on his wrists and ankles. Setting Ji Hoon free, Nichkhun rushes over to Sohee. Dara then walk up, spread her arms wide, she tried to block Nichkhun from getting to Sohee.

"What do you want?" Nichkhun, holding Ji Hoon's hand, he asked Dara.

"I'm not finish with her---" Dara.

"MOVE Your Crap!" Jiyong, pissed off, he walks straight ahead, pushed Dara so hard to the side that it caused her fall back; he then pick Sohee up and carried her in his arms.

"Jiyong! You're Suppose To Be MINE!! Why Are Treating Me Like This?!! I Don't Understand!!!" Dara, she shouted, crying out loud at the sight of Jiyong leaving with Sohee in his arms.

"Don't think this is over. We'll come back to get what you owe Sohee." Nichkhun, he gave her one last warning before leaving.

Being left all alone in the dark and empty room, Dara slowly begin to so insane. Madness over take her logic mind as she started to throw things cross the room, ripping the children books apart and breaking all breakable objects in the room. Screaming loudly to herself.