Chapter 6

Be Mine Or Die

[Morning]

"Why is it so heavy?" Sohee, she tries to turn her body.

Opened her eyes she came to realization that Jiyong's leg is on top of her.

"AAAAHH!" Sohee, she kicked him off the bed.

"OWW!! What the heck is wrong with you?!" Jiyong, he got up holding his head.

"You!! . . . You!!! What were you doing to me?!!" Sohee, she covers herself up with the blanket.

"Nothing! I did Nothing!" Jiyong, annoyed, he lays back down on the bed and sleep.

"Your leg was on top of me!! YAH! You ert!!!" Sohee, she shouts.

"Shut up!! You made it seems like I'm a wolf or something." Jiyong, he covers his ears with the pillow.

"Everytime I'm with you it's like Friday 13th!! Bad things always happen. I sprained my ankle, missed the bus, the car broke down. . . I hate you! You Friday 13th!!!" Sohee, she kicks him.

"Stop kicking me!" Jiyong, he got up and grab her arms, looking at her.

The atmosphere became awkward as they were only inches away from each other's face look at each other. 

"I wouldn't even touch you if you want me to." Jiyong, he let's go of her hands, breaking the awkwardness.

Mad, she gets out of the bed.

"Did I do something bad or own him or in my past life? Why do I always have to encounter this spoiled bastard?" Sohee, holding onto her wrist she walks out of the room.

"Good morning." Lady, she smiled at Sohee.

"Good morning. Do you need help with the breakfast?" Sohee.

"Oh no, no. It's fine. It's ready. Here drink some water. It's good to drink water in the morning." Lady, she hands Sohee a cup of water.

Sohee took the water and start drinking it.

Meanwhile Jiyong just woke up and is now walking out of the room toward Sohee.

"Tell me honestly, you guys ran away from home because you're pregnant and didn't want to tell your parents right?" Lady, she asked Sohee.

"Yah, do you----?" Jiyong, he walks over to Sohee.

*PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

Due to the shock, she spitted the water out, spraying it all over Jiyong's face.

"Omo! Sorry! I didn't do it on purpose. Let me wipe it for you." Sohee, she hurry to wipe his face.

In much madness he just closes his eyes trying to calm himself down.

"Sorry, I didn't---" Sohee, she quietly whispered it to him, apologizing.

"Honey~ why don't we go have a talk inside the room?" Jiyong, pretended like nothing happened he pull her into the room.

"I'm dead aren't I?" Sohee, she thinks to herself while being drag into the room.

[Inside the room]

"I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" Sohee, she shield herself with her arms.

"You!" Jiyong, he holds up a fist.

"Aish! Forget about it! Anyway, there are signals here so I called my chauffeur. He is on his way and will be here in an hour." Jiyong, he walks out of the room.

"He is nicer than usual." Sohee, she scratches her head.

[Outside]

"Breakfast is ready, let's all eat." Lady, she calls Jiyong and Sohee over for breakfast.

Everyone got over to the table and eat their breakfast.

"Eat more, the more you eat the more healthy your baby will be." Lady, she gave Sohee the meat.

"Uh Hmm!!" Sohee, she coughed.

"Excuse me?" Jiyong, he stopped eating and look at the lady.

"Isn't your girlfriend pregnant? The only reason why 2 high school students are here running away is that you got her pregnant. Am I right?" Lady.

"Me?! Her?! Pregnant?!!" Jiyong, he points at Sohee and himself.

"No, no, no! It isn't like that." Sohee, she moves her hand telling the lady.

"Did you tell her that?" Jiyong, he glares over at Sohee.

"No! I never did!!" Sohee.

"She doesn't have to. As an experiences house wife I can just tell. You guys don't need to hide it. It's all natural for teenagers now a day. You're in your growing age, boys are very aggressive and hot blood. It's all natural, it's the process of production." Lady.

"But I really am not pregnant." Sohee, scared, she secretly looks over at Jiyong.

Not even bother to know what happened Jiyong just focus on his foods and eat it all.

[An hour later]

"Thank you for letting us stay here. We're heading out now. Please take care." Sohee, she bows to the lady and her husband.

"Take care of your baby." Lady, she smiled waving at them.

"Y-y-y-y-yea. . ." Sohee.

They entered the car and went back to Seoul.

[A week later - Seoul High School]

"Aish! That girl is so annoying! She keeps on bothering me, I can't even go to that bar anymore." Jiyong, annoyed.

"That girl. . . what is her name?? Kim. . .??? Kim Hye Sun??. . ." Taeyang.

"Yeah that annoying girl. She has been following me ever since middle school. She still wouldn't give up." Jiyong.

"Why don't you like her? She is pretty cute." Taeyang.

"Cute my ! She is one of those spoiled daddy's little girls that get whatever they want." Jiyong.

"Why don't you get rid of her then?" Taeyang.

"Of course I want to get rid of her. But there is no way. She is just. .  UGH! She won't stop no matter what!!" Jiyong.

"Just tell her that you already have a girlfriend." Taeyang.

"Girlfriend. . .??" Jiyong, he looks at Taeyang.

"Yeah. Someone who is bold and is not afraid of anything. A girl who can deal with Kim Hye Sun." Taeyang.

"Bold? Not afraid of anything?" Jiyong.

"AHN SOHEE!!" Jiyong and Taeyang, they both shouted out, smiling.

"The problem is. . . knowing Ahn Sohee, there is no way she will agree to do such a thing. Plus she hates my guts! Aish!" Jiyong, he kicks the chair in front of him.

"Find her weak point. If you get a hold of her secret or weak point, you can use that to black mail her." Taeyang.

"Taeyang, have I ever tell you that you're a genius? What would I do without you?" Jiyong, he pats Taeyang's back.

[That evening]

Jiyong and Taeyang were walking on the street after school was over.

"How will I get her to agree??" Jiyong, he thinks out loud.

"Where is she anyway? Everyday, once school is over she instantly disappear." Taeyang.

"Aah, don't know. I'm hungry. Let's go eat." Jiyong.

"Eat? Where should we go? There is no fancy restaurant near by." Taeyang, he looks around.

"I don't care about fancy, expensive restaurant right now. I just want to eat." Jiyong.

"Why don't we go to that Moonlight restaurant then?" Taeyang, he points at the restaurant.

"Whatever, let's go." Jiyong.

[Moonlight restaurant]

Jiyong and Taeyang walks inside and take a sit at the table.

Seeing new customers has entered Sohee run to them to take order.

"Hi, may I take your order? What do you---??" Sohee, she stopped in shock as soon as she saw Jiyong and Taeyang's faces.

"YOU!!!" Jiyong and Taeyang, they point their fingers at her.

"Sorry, I think you have the wrong person." Sohee, covered her face up with the order booklet, she hurry and tried to walk away.

"There can only be on Ahn Sohee in this world." Jiyong, he got up and pull on her hand turning her around.

She covers her face still with the order booklet trying to hide.

"Ahn Sohee, Ahn Sohee." Jiyong, he walks in front of her.

"You know what will happen when I tell the school about this right?? You will be kick out of Seoul High and will also lose this job." Jiyong, with his arms crossed, he walks around her.

"You wouldn't!!" Sohee, she shouted at him.

"Why not?" Jiyong, he shrugs his shoulders looking at her.

"Please! I need this job to support myself." Sohee, she begs him.

"You live alone?" Taeyang, he asked.

"Yeah. . ." Sohee.

"Okay, no problem. I can keep this secret from you. BUT!" Jiyong.

"But??" Sohee, she looks at him.

"You have two options. Be Mine Or Die." Jiyong, he smirks at her.

"Be Mine Or Die???" Sohee.

"You can pretend to be my 'fake' girlfriend and help me get rid of this one annoying girl. Or. You can be kick out of school and lose this job. Your choice." Jiyong.

"FAKE Girlfriend??!!!" Sohee.

"What drugs are you on?!" Sohee.

"I guess you will leave the school and this job then." Jiyong, he walks toward the door.

"Fine! I'll be you Fake Girlfriend!" Sohee, she pull him back.

Jiyong sneakingly smiled at her answer and her pulling onto his arm.

"You said it." Jiyong, he turns around to face her.

"How long do I have to stay being your 'fake' girlfriend for?" Sohee, she asked with an unpleasant face.

"Don't know. Until I say so." Jiyong, he walks out of the door.

"What? Until you say so?!" Sohee.

"Good luck sister-in-law." Taeyang, he smiled patting Sohee's shoulder as he follows Jiyong out the door.

"W-w-what just happened??" Sohee, she spaced out.

"I'm going CRAZY!!!" Sohee, she shouted.

Like that the deal was made.