Chapter 13

Be Mine Or Die

[Morning]

"Why is no one opening the door?" Sunmi, standing outside of Sohee's apartment.

"Oh well I will just use the emergency key." Sunmi, taking out Sohee's apartment key from her bag.

"She is probably pigging out sleeping on the bed." Sunmi, she walks toward the bedroom.

"Sohee-aahh, it's morning---" Sunmi.

"OMOMOMO!!! W-w-w-w-what, what, what, what is going ooooooooon????!!!" Sunmi, she screams pointing at Sohee and Jiyong sleeping on the bed.

"SUNMI!" Sohee, she pops right up from her dreamland.

"It is NOT what you think it is!!" Sohee, she tried to explain.

"Then, then what are you two doing sleeping on the same BED?!" Sunmi.

"Why are your friend so noisy?? It's early in the morning!!" Jiyong, he covers himself up with the blanket.

"Sunmi! It's not like that. He was injured so I was just taking care of him." Sohee.

"Taking care of him? By sleeping with him? How is that going to heal his injures??" Sunmi, she was on the edge of tearing up.

"Lee Sunmi! Do I look like that type of girl?!" Sohee.

"No. . . but. . . but. . ." Sunmi.

"YAAAH!! Are you two going to let me sleep or not?!! If you want to talk go outside and talk!!" Jiyong, he shouted throwing the pillow at Sohee, and what a perfect aim it hit her head.

"Kwon. Jiyong." Sohee, burning up with angers, holding the pillow she glares at Jiyong.

"What? You're threatning me now?" Jiyong, he smirks sitting up looking at her.

"W-W-W-W-HAT? Your, your, your. . . your shirt! Sohee!! You!!! YOU!!" Sunmi, she keeps on pointing back and forth at Jiyong and Sohee.

"You and you! Do you have shirtless-phobia or something?? What's wrong with not wearing a shirt??" Jiyong.

"Yah! This is MY house!! What give you the right to scold at me and my best friend?! Go put some shirt on, you JERK!!" Sohee, climbing on the bed the sits on top of him and start to hit him with the pillow.

"You dare to scold at Sunmi?!" Sohee, shouting at him.

"I'm the boss of Seoul High! I'm her boss and I'm YOUR boyfriend!! I have all the rights in this world to do so!!" Jiyong, he shields himself from the pillow.

"Shut up! Boss?! My ! You're more like a dictator!!!" Sohee.

Right after she finished her sentence Jiyong grabbed onto her hands tight, pushed her down on the bed and sits on top of her.

"You're right. I'm a dictator. I do what I want and there is nothing that is going to stop me." Jiyong, trapping her hands on the bed he stares into her eyes.

"What is this? Is this some kind of couple bed scene? Am I dreaming? I think I'm going crazy. I must be going crazy." Sunmi, she talks out loud to herself.

"Yah! If you don't want to interrupt us then please kindly leave and make sure to close the door." Jiyong, he ordered her.

"What?! Me?! FINE!! Ahn Sohee, you have fun with your BOYFRIEND!!" Sunmi, she walks out and closed the door.

"Sunmi-ah! It's not like that!! Lemme explain!!" Sohee, she shouts at Sunmi leaving.

"Kwon Jiyong. Sunmi being mad at me is all your fault! I will make sure to revenge!" Sohee, she thinks to herself.

"Ahn Sohee. My beautiful girlfriend, now that we are alone what should I do with you?" Jiyong.

"You ert! Get off of me!!" Sohee, she struggles to free herself.

"Do I look like a toy to you? A toy where you can play with however you want?" Sohee.

"A toy, a very special one. So special that it makes me keep on wanting to play with it even more." Jiyong, he teases her.

"Are you going to let go of me or not?! Don't make me kick your thing!" Sohee, she warns him.

"Do it if you dare." Jiyong.

"Here if you could get me off of you by yourself then I will let you go." Jiyong, he releases her hands and just sit on top of her, trapping her body on the bed.

"You said it." Sohee, she chuckles a little then start to tickle him.

"YAH! DON'T DO THAT!!. . . That's my weakness!! Don't you. . .!! Stop!! STOP!! PUHAHAPUHAHAHHA! AHN SOHEE!! STOP!" Jiyong, laughing like a crazy person he tries to stop her from tickling him.

"Let's see what I will do with you now." Sohee, she felt proud being able to turn the situation around and is now on top of him.

"Girls like to be on top don't they." Jiyong, he chuckles.

"WHAT?! YOU DIRTY ERTED MIND!!" Sohee, shocked, she immediately get off of him.

"What a . Get so scared with just that." Jiyong, he laughs at her blushing face.

"Don't look down on . At least we respected ourselves and our future husbands enough to keep it safe. If you find a you must keep her safe by your side because they're getting harder and harder to find these days." Sohee.

"You don't need to." Jiyong, getting off the bed he put his shirt back on.

"What do you mean?" Sohee, confused.

"You don't need to keep your ity since I will be the one to take it." Jiyong.

"What the heck is going on in your mind?! What give you the idea to even think about it? ARE YOU CRAZY?! Why would I let you take it away?!! My future husband will be the right on NOT YOU!!!" Sohee.

"Who are you planning to marry in the future?" Jiyong.

"Umm. . . I. . . I" Sohee.

"Who say you are allow to get marry?? You're not marrying anyone else but me. Since I will be your husband I will be the one. Keep that in mind." Jiyong, he pokes her forehead giving her a reminder then walk away.

"EEWWW!! EEwwwww!! Is this really what every single boy are thinking about?! So disgusting!!" Sohee, wanted to throw up.

"THERE IS NO MORE REAL LOVE IN THIS WORLD!!" Sohee, she shouted.

"Shut Up and go cook me breakfast!" Jiyong, he shouted from the bathroom.

"I'm NOT cooking anything! Starve yourself to dead you crazy bastard!!" Sohee.

[Breakfast]

"What is this?" Jiyong, didn't even want to open his eyes to look at hte food.

"What, you never seen ramen before?" Sohee.

"Ramen? This ty thing right here is called ramen? Is it even editable?" Jiyong, he pointed at the ramen cup.

"What's up with all of these spoiled rich brats?! What's wrong with ramen?!! They're the best when you're hungry!" Sohee.

"So you want me to eat this? Are you crazy? What if it messes up my body?! My muscular body!!" Jiyong.

"Puhahahahahahhaha!!" Sohee, she rolls on the floor holding onto her tummy and laugh.

"Muscular body? PUH-LEASE!! Kwon Jiyong you are too funny!! I ain't seeing any muscle!" Sohee, she trolled.

"You slept with me 2 times already and you still haven't felt it?! Here, look at that muscular arm." Jiyong, he holds up his biscep trying to show off to her.

"All I see is meat. No muscle." Sohee, going back to eating.

"Yah! You! At least----" Jiyong.

"Shut Up! Eat your ramen already!" Sohee, she shoves the ramen into his mouth that is opened wide yelling and shouting.

"Why? Is it delicious?" Sohee.

"This cheap noodles is this delicious? What kind of food is this? How come I have never eaten it before? How come none of the maids cook it for me?!" Jiyong, he looks at Sohee while sipping the soup.

"It's sad that rich kid like you don't even know what ramen is. . . poor us poor people." Sohee, she whines in sympathy.

"Yah it's done. Cook me another one." Jiyong, he demanded after he finished his ramen.

"There is none left. Don't be a baby and it up." Sohee, eating her ramen she didn't even bother to look up while answering him.

"Then go buy some!!" Jiyong.

"YAH! Am I your servant?! Can't you tell how poor I am? I have NO, absolutely NO money on me!! No ramen means no!" Sohee.

"Did I say you were going to pay? What a cheapo! Take me to buy it too so I will know which one to get in the future." Jiyong, he gets up and put on his shoes.

"Where, where are you. . . we going??" Sohee.

"To buy ramen of course." Jiyong, he heads out of the house first.

"Buddha must really don't want to me to meet a good guy and get marry. . . why must I have to deal with him with Heechul?" Sohee, following Jiyong behind in despair.

[Market]

"This is ramen?" Jiyong, he picks up a bag of ramen, look at Sohee and aks.

"Yeah. All of these are ramen. You can eat them for the rest of your remain life. Looking at the type of fighs you're involving in. . . you won't live long." Sohee, she yarns.

"We're getting this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this and this, and this, and this----" Jiyong.

"YAH! Are you planning to buy the whole store?" Sohee, she stopped him seeing how the cart is loaded with ramen.

"Why?! I want to try all of them." Jiyong, he takes the ramen back from her hands.

"Even though ramen are cheap, all of these together are a lot of money." Sohee.

"They're expensive? How expensive? I can pay with my credit card. Or I can just call my assistance over to pay." Jiyong, he takes out his phone.

"Stop! Just buy it. Make sure you eat it all and get fat you non-muscular dog." Sohee, she laughs at him while walking away.

"What. . . what dog? Non-muscular? YAH I'M THE CRAZY DOG WITH MUSCLES!! GET THAT RIGHT!!" Jiyong.

[Sohee's apartment]

"You bought over 100 bags of ramen, tell me why you're leaving it at my house?" Sohee, standing with her arms crossed she asked him.

"Since I will be here more often I need you to cook for me." Jiyong, he lays on the couch and watch the TV.

"Who say you can come to my house as you please? Who say I will cook for you?" Sohee.

[Meanwhile]

"Who is this girl next to him?" Jiyong's mom, she asked looking at the photos.

"Her name is Ahn Sohee. It is reported that they are currently dating." Assistant Cha, he reported to Jiyong's mom.

"Here are the informations of her background that we were able to get." Assistant Cha, he hands over an envelop of informations on Sohee.

"How can my son be with her? My high status son is dating a commoner like her? This is UNACCEPTABLE!!" Jiyong's mom, her fists clenched in madness.

"I need to stop this before it gets out of hand. I must prevent this." Jiyong's mom.

"He is already 17th, he is about to turn 18th soon. I must move ahead." Jiyong's mom.

"Assistant Cha, hurry and contact Madam Park." Jiyong's mom, she ordered.

"Yes mam. Madam Park is on the phone." Assistant Cha, she hands the phone over to her.

"Remember the talk we had 2 months ago. Looks like we will need to do it now. Let's have a meeting for the two families okay?" Jiyong's mom.

"Of course. Dara will be returning back to Korea soon this week. Let's meet up." Madam Park.

"See you then." Jiyong's mom.

They both hand up the phones.