Chapter 17

Be Mine Or Die

[That night at Night Dream Bar]

"What happened? Why is oppa drinking so much? He has been sitting there and drink for the past 2 hours already." Hye Sun.

She then decided to walk up to him.

"Oppa? Are you okay? Are you drunk?" Hye Sun, she places her hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

"Go away!" Jiyong, he throws her hand off and continue on to drink.

"Why?! Is it that hard to only look at me?!!" Jiyong, drunk, he shouted.

"What are you talking about?" Hye Sun, confused and worried for him, she asked.

"Me. Kwon Jiyong. I am not the type to be so work up over anything, especially a girl. But you, the first girl to ever made me feel this way. Why can't you see my heart? WHY?!" Jiyong, angry, he smashed the bottle of alcohol onto the ground, shouting.

Not knowing what is going on, not knowing what to do Hye Sun just stand in the back and watches him going crazy. 

"Why did I fall for you? Why must it be you? A stupid girl like you who can't even see my heart, my feeling for you! Why?!!" Jiyong, mad, he drink on more and more alcohol.

"My heart has always belong to me, but now. . . but now. . . it's not mine anymore. Ahn Sohee!! What give you the right to take it away?! Who say you can have my heart?! . . . Since when. . . since when did my heat starts to feel this way. It has always been me that control it. . . but now I have no control over it. . . it won't listen to me anymore. You stupid girl Ahn Sohee!! You stupid girl!" Jiyong.

Just then his phone starts to ring.

"Who the are you? off!" Jiyong, drunk, he angrily answered the phone.

"Oppa, it's me Sohee."

"Sohee?! But that doesn't sound like Sohee. . ." Jiyong, he thinks to himself while listening to the voice.

"Oppa. I want to get back together. Let's meet up. I'm at Midnight Bar."

The phone hang up.

"SOHEE?! SOHEE!" Jiyong, he stood right up from the chair and run out of the bar.

"Oppa! Where are you going?!! Don't run away drunk like that!!" Hye Sun, she runs after him.

[Meanwhile]

"Did you look up his background and information?" Nichkhun.

"Yes sir. Here is Kwon Jiyong's background information that I have looked up." Assistant.

"You may leave now." Nichkhun, he excused the assistant.

After looking over the information he looks uneasy.

"He has a strong background. Come from such a wealthy family like this, no wonder . . ." Nichkhun, he sighs.

[Midnight Bar]

"Sohee!" Jiyong, drunk, he runs inside the bar.

Suddenly his feet stopped running. He realizes that it was all a trap when he sees Heechul, Donghae and a group of 20 followers behind them.

Hye Sun hide behind the wall when she sees her brother and his gang.

"Kwon Jiyong. You ran here immediately after hearing Sohee's name. It wasn't as hard as it thought it'd be to get you into this trap. How do ya like it?" Heechul, he laughed, his followers laughed a long with him.

"What do you want?" Jiyong, he tried to look sober.

"What do I want?? Hmm. . . I wonder the same thing. . ." Heechul, he walks closer to Jiyong.

"Your life!" Heechul, he throws a punch at Jiyong.

Though drunk, Jiyong was still able to dodge the punch but barely. He runs toward Heechul with his fist already but Donghae smashed the back of his head with a bat causing him to fall down on the ground.

With blood dripping down his head and his visions all blurry Jiyong stood up. He stood up and laughed at Heechul.

"What a you are Kim Heechul. Can't win against me by yourself, you called 20 of your weak followers to gang up on me when I'm drunk." Jiyong, he laughed.

"After you die no one will care." Heechul, he kicked Jiyong, his strong kick throws Jiyong on the ground once again.

But Jiyong would stand back up again and laugh. 

No matter how many time he got hit and fell on the ground, Jiyong would always stand back up. Even if he was to die, he wasn't going to be on the ground, lower than his enemy. He will always be on his feet. On the same level of his enemy.

"Oppa. Please stop. You will kill Jiyong oppa." Hye Sun, she cried to herself hiding behind the wall.

"What do I do? I can't go against my brother but I CAN'T let Jiyong keeps on getting  libeat up like this. He might die." Hye Sun, she thinks to herself.

"Ahn Sohee!" Hye Sun, upon the thought she ran away to look for Sohee.

[At the park]

At the empty park, the park where her and Jiyong played with each other, she sits on the swing all by herself in silent, thinking.

"Umma, what do I do. . .?? I told him that we should stop seeing each other. But my heart is killing me. I want to see him. . ." Sohee, thinking to herself, tears start to fall.

"Umma, I'm such a useless daughter. I knew all along that this is just an act, that it's just a fake relationship yet I fell in love, I fell in love with him. . . I'm such an idiot aren't I? Thinking that breaking up with him will stop me from falling even more in love. . . thinking that if we break up everything will go back to normal. . . I really believed that it would. Yet here I am crying myself over it. . ." Sohee, she cries.

With tears in her eyes she looks up and observe the place, the place where their true feelings were felt, the place where they both shared a great memory together. Looking around she was reminded of the time where they ran after each other, chasing one another, kissing each other. Those fun times that they spent laughing and smiling together.

Right then.

"Ahn Sohee!!" Hye Sun, panting, running out of breathes, she runs toward Sohee, who is still sitting like a statue on the swing.

"Kim Hye Sun?" Sohee, wiping off her tears she got up from the swing.

"If you don't want Jiyong oppa to die, you better stop my brother Heechul right now. At Midnight Bar 4 blocks from here." Hye Sun.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" Sohee, she grew worried.

"Because of you my oppa and his gang in beating up Jiyong right now. I can't get involve between my brother and Jiyong. Did you know how sad he was when you broke up with him? He was drinking like crazy at the bar. He must really love you to immediately run off to Midnight Bar upon hearing you name. Did you know how happy he looked when he thought that you wanted to get back together? Do you know---" Hye Sun.

Not even waiting for Hye Sun to finish talking Sohee ran off.

"In this world, what is love that make people so crazy like this?" Hye Sun.

"Jiyong, you must be okay. You must be okay." Sohee, she tells herself, crying as she runs.

Using up all of the energy she has she runs and runs, but then her legs start to get weak, she fell on the ground. Though her knees are bleeding she didn't feel any pain. All she could think about is Jiyong. Her head is filled with the thoughts of him. She gets back up and run.

[Midnight Bar]

"Kwon Jiyong, after your death who will continue on the Kwon family huh? Your mom should've given birth to more sons." Heechul, he kicked Jiyong who is laying on the ground, bleeding.

"Kim Heechul, make sure you kill me with your own hands. The more blood you have on your hands the more you will have to pay later on. Karma is a you know. After I die I will make sure that, that Karma will get you." Jiyong, with all the strength he has left he tried to get back up.

"About to die yet you're still running your mouth?!" Heechul, mad he kicked Jiyong back down on the ground.

One of followers then bring the knife over and hand it to Heechul.

"Any last word before you die?" Heechul, he smirked looking at the sharp shiny knife.

"Don't touch Sohee." Jiyong.

Heechul laughed a little, holding up the knife.

Heechul then stabbed him but. . .

"SOHEE?!" Heechul, his eyes grew big in disbelief.

She ran inside, hugs Jiyong tight and shielded him from the knife.

"Sohee?. . ? SOHEE!!" Jiyong, heard her names he opens his eyes to realize that she took the stab for him.

In that bar, Jiyong, Heechul, Donghae and the rest of the followers. . . none of them could believe their eyes. 

"Sohee! WHY?! WHY did you do that?!!" Heechul, mad, he shouted at Sohee.

"I. . . I. . . I. . ." Heehchul, his hands start to shakes in fear and guilt.

Couldn't take it, the pain knowing that he just harmed the girl whom he loves the most, the first girl that he have ever loved, Heechul ran out of the bar following by Donghae and his followers leaving Jiyong and Sohee behind.

"Sohee you stupid girl! Why did you do that?!!!!! WHY?!!!!" Jiyong, he shouted watching the blood running down her back.

"You are okay." Sohee, with her face turning pale, she touches Jiyong's face and gently smiled at him.

"Who Told You To Come Here?!! Who give you the right to take the knife for me??!!! WHY?!" Jiyong.

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt at all. . ." Sohee, she shakes her head a little, smiling to him.

"How stupid can you be?! Stop smiling at me like that. I don't think I can take this any longer!" Jiyong, he cries watching her face turning more and more pale.

"Before, I wasn't able to say this but. . . though our relationship was fake my feelings for you during those times were all real. That phone call that brought us together. . . I truly thank fate for allowing me to meet you and experienced love for the first time." Sohee, on her knees, touching his face, she smiled.

Listening to her telling him about her honest feeling he started to cry. They both have the same feeling for each other yet none of them say it, afraid that they are the only one who felt that way.

Crying at her words, his tears start to fall.

Still smiling at him she wipes the tears away.

With the amount of blood she lost, her face turns pale and pale. She then fainted into his arms.

"Sohee!!" Jiyong, scared and panicked he shouted for her name.

With her in his arms he takes out his phone and called his assistant for help.

"Come to Midnight Bar. Also get all of the doctors and nurses on stand by." Jiyong, as soon as he finished talking he hung up.

"Ahn Sohee, don't you dare to die on me. This is an order. You can't die get it?" Jiyong, in tears he panicked while holding her.

[5 minutes later]

"Master, we're here." Assistant Ha, he ran to Jiyong and Sohee who are on the ground.

"Do you need help?" Assistant Ha, he offers to carry Sohee.

"No. I will carry her." Jiyong, due to his high alcohol tolerance he is now more sober and was able to get back on his feet to carry her.

He carries Sohee inside the back of the black limo.

[Inside the limo]

"Mr. Ha are the doctors ready?" Jiyong, he asked while covering Sohee up with his jacket.

"The doctor, nurses and everything is ready." Assistant Ha.

"Make sure no one know about this. Especially my mom. Also send people over to clean up the place. Make sure that there is no blood stains on the floor, get it?" Jiyong.

"Yes master." Assistant Ha, he bows his head.

[At Jiyong's house]

As soon as they arrive he carries her into their private special medical room in his house. There the doctors and nurses are all standing ready for the surgery.

Jiyong places her on the surgery bed.

"We will take her from here." Doctor, he bows to Jiyong.

"Do your best to treat her injures. I don't care what you do but make sure that there will be no scar on her back." Jiyong.

"Yes master. We will try our best." Doctors and nurses, they bows their heads to Jiyong then walk into the operating room.

"Master, you need to treat your injures too. Your head is still bleeding." Assistant Ha.

"I know. Don't worry about me. Go take care of the scene at Midnight Bar. Don't let the police get involve." Jiyong.

Assistant Ha bows to Jiyong then walk off to take care of the fight scene.

Jiyong then walk to the other medical room and get his head treated.

[An hour later]

"Though she lost a lot of blood, the knife didn't go in deep enough to harm her. As for the scar, with a few more treatments it will heals completely to nothing." Doctor, he reported to Jiyong.

"You guys have worked hard. Thank you." Jiyong, he thanked the doctors and nurses.

The doctors and nurses bows their heads then take their leave.

Jiyong then walk into his room where Sohee is laying on his bed.

He walks over by the bed and take a good look at her face.

"This is the first time that I'm seeing your sleeping face." Jiyong, he smiled as he speaks quietly.

"What was going through your mind during that time when you took the knife for me? Why did you suddenly run in and take the knife for me? Don't you treasure your life at all?" Jiyong.