Chapter 11

Be Mine Or Die

[Next day, Seoul High]

"WHAT???!! So he is the Kim Heechul from Ma Seong High?!!" Sunmi, she shouted covering her forehead, about to faint from the shock.

"Why? You know him?" Sohee.

"Yes!! Who wouldn't?!! I just couldn't recognize his face during that time. Their school and ours are rivals!! Everyone know that when you put Jiyong and Heechul together they will kill each other off! Oh my my my!!! Oh My GOD!!!" Sunmi.

"I can't believe I went on a date with my so call boyfriend's enemy." Sohee, she shakes her head.

"Why?!! Why Buddha why?! Why must you entangled me to these guys?? Why must every guy I meet turn out to be  gangster??!! Why can't I meet a nice one??!! Buddha?? God??! Jesus??! Whoever you are up there please answer me!" Sohee, she whines looking up.

"What are you looking at? I only see the ceiling, no Buddha or God. . ." Sunmi, she looks up at the direction that Sohee was looking at.

Looking at Sunmi Sohee can't help but just be dumbfounded.

"I can't take this any longer! I need some time to chill! You know what? I'm going to ditch school right now. I don't think I can get anything to my brain at the moment anyway." Sohee, putting her things into her bag she was getting ready to go.

"What? What? You can't ditch!!! We ditched once already. If you get caught there will be consequences!" Sunmi, she hold onto Sohee.

"Yah, if you're not coming then let me go alone. I'm not staying here." Sohee.

"NOO!! You're not going anywhere as long as I have your bag!" Sunmi, she snatched Sohee's bag away.

"You can have it. I'm going no matter what. You're a better keeper than me anyway. Help me keep my bag safely okay? I'll be back to get it." Sohee, she walks out of the room.

"YAH! Yah!!! You Can't!" Sunmi.

It was too late, Sohee has already left the building.

[Outside]

She walks lightly and quietly so that no one will caught her ditching. She carefully look around to make sure that no one was there.

"Looks like everyone is busy studying and working. Perfect! I can head off now." Sohee, she smiled.

But.

"Yah! You!! You!! Stay where you are!! Which class are you from?! Ditching is against the rules!!" Principal, pointing at Sohee he runs toward her.

"Oh ! Damn it! What a bad luck." Sohee, she looks around, thinking of a way to escape.

"Whatever! Let's just run for now." Sohee, she starts to run.

"YAH! Stop!! Stop running!!" Principal, he chases after her.

Despite the principal's yelling, telling her to stop she continued on to run. Finally, she reached the end, there was only the wall, no other way out.

"What am I going to do??" Sohee, she panics.

Panicking she decided to just climb over the wall.

She takes a few steps back, she then run to the wall and tried to jump over it. Not exactly successful, however she did managed to get on top of the wall.

"YAH! Get back down!! Don't think I won't catch you!" Principal, he runs in little steps due to tiredness.

"Yah right. I would get down and be punish. I'm not stupid Mr. Principal." Sohee, while on top of the wall she looks back at the tired principal and think to herself, smirking.

She jumped down to the other side of the wall.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Sohee, she quickly gets up.

"YOU!!! WHY YOU????!!!!" Sohee, she cries covering her lips.

"What do you mean 'You?!!' You fell on top of me and even stole a kiss from my lips." Jiyong, he gets up from the ground.

"What do you mean I stole a kiss from you?!! You stole a kiss from me!!!" Sohee, she wipes her lips.

"Don't tell me. . . is this your first kiss??" Jiyong, he suddenly become happy.

"I-I-I. . . So what if it is my first kiss?!!" Sohee, she stands up.

"Give me back my first kiss!!! My lips!!!" Sohee, she hits him.

"You jerk!! You took advantage of me!!" Sohee, she whines.

"I took advantage of you?!! You were laying on top of my body!!! How did I take advantage of you?!" Jiyong, he reasoned with her.

"But, but. . . but---" Sohee.

Just then.

"Yah. . . Ahn Sohee. . . Stop running. . . I'm tired!" Principal, he slowly walks toward Sohee and Jiyong, tired, his face turned pale as if he ran out of oxygen in his system.

Right when the principal came Sohee hurry over and hide behind Jiyong, he too grabbed her and shield her behind him.

"Yah. . . stay there. . . hold on. Lemme breathe a little then I will punish you." Principal.

After a few second the principal finally redeem himself and look up, to his surprise Sohee was in Jiyong's protection hiding behind him.

"Jiyong? How are you?" Principal, he instantly put on a smile seeing Jiyong.

"Good. Principal what are you doing?" Jiyong.

"I'm chasing her. She tried to ditch school. Good thing you caught her." Principal, he smiled.

"What do you mean I caught her? Principal, she is my girlfriend. I called her out to accompany me." Jiyong, he smiled back at the principal, lying.

"You're g-g-girlfriend?? Really?? Omo, sorry Ms. Ahn it's my lack of knowledge for not recognizing you." Principal, he bows down to Jiyong and Sohee.

"Waaaah~ Even the principal have to bow to him. . . How much power does he have exactly??" Sohee, thinking to herself while looking at Jiyong who is standing in front of her.

"We can go now, right?? Tell the other kids to study hard." Jiyong, he pats on the principal's shoulder smiling then turn around take Sohee's hand and walk her to his car.

"But there are still 4 hours left of school. . ." Principal, he pouts his lips watching Jiyong takes Sohee away.

[Inside the car]

"How did you do that?" Sohee, amazed, she asked him.

"Do what?" Jiyong, he starts the car engine.

"How did you get the principal to just let us go so easily like that?" Sohee.

"I'm his boss that's why. When people say I'm the boss of this school they really meant it you know? My family own his school, therfore I can do whatever I want." Jiyong.

"How rich must he be. . .??" Sohee, she thinks to himself watching him drives.

"By the way, where are we going?" Sohee.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Jiyong.

"To the park! I want to play! Oh can we drop by the store to get some ice cream though? I want some, it's kinda hot." Sohee.

"What am I your chauffeur now?" Jiyong, he raises his voice.

"No you're my 'boyfriend' shouldn't boyfriend treat their 'girlfriend' ice cream?" Sohee, she acts cute to him.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Jiyong, he tries to hide his blushing face.

"Why is it so hot all of a sudden?? Did I accidentally turn the heater on instead of the air conditioner?" Jiyong, he tries to fix the temperature.

"But you didn't turn neither one of them on though. I don't think it's hot. Do you have a fever or something?" Sohee.

"N-nothing. Just be quiet." Jiyong, he drives off.

[At a park]

"Yah why can't you pick a better place? Why the park? There is no one here! It looks empty as hell!" Jiyong, he whines holding the ice cream in his hand.

"There are the two of us. Stop whining like a baby." Sohee, she walks ahead.

"A baby?? Look who's talking? You Should Look In The Mirror To See Who Have The Real Baby Face!!!" Jiyong, he shouted.

Sohee walks over and sit on a swing. She eats her ice cream while sitting there.

"You wanted to come here just to sit on the swing?" Jiyong, he sits down on the one next to her.

"I'm eating! How can you play when you eat?" Sohee.

"Who told you to get such a big one? How are you going to finish all of that?" Jiyong, he shouts at her again.

"You made me, the son of the Kwon's family with 2 big companies sit on this swing?? This is the first time for me." Jiyong, he gets up.

"What About You?!! You took away my first kiss!! My beautiful, beautiful first kiss is gone. . ." Sohee, she frowns her face.

"Yah! You should be thankful that your first kiss is me!! Do you know how many girls would kill themselves to get my kiss??" Jiyong, he walks over to her swing.

"I'm not them! Give me back my first kiss!!!" Sohee, she stood up.

"You want your kiss back? Okay." Jiyong, he quickly pull her into a kiss.

Like that they kissed again.

"Why am I kissing her?!" Jiyong, he thinks to himself.

"Why am I not hating his kiss??" Sohee, she thinks to herself.

"YAAH!!! You!!!" Sohee, came back to her senses she pushed him away.

"You stole my first kiss, and now my second kiss too?!! You kiss stealer!!" Sohee.

"Kiss stealer? Puh-lease. I know you liked it." Jiyong, he laughs.

"YOU!!!" Sohee, she points her finger at him while walking toward him.

"There is something on your face." Sohee.

"What is it?" Jiyong, he touches his face.

"ICE CREAM!!" Sohee, she shoved her ice cream onto his face and spread it all over his face.

"Ahn Sohee!! You started it!!" Jiyong, he starts to chase after her trying to get her back.

"Hahahaha. You look so funny!!! Hahahaha." Sohee, she laughs while running.

Too busy laughing she wasn't focus on her running, thus Jiyong caught her.

"Caught you!" Jiyong, holding onto her waist.

"Clean it!" Jiyong, he demanded.

"Clean what?" Sohee.

"Clean the ice cream off my face!!" Jiyong, he comes in for another kiss.

Strangely enough none of them complained or hated it. They were both actually enjoying it.

After a little while, looking into each other's eyes as they let go of the kiss.

"PUUHAHHAA!!" Jiyong, he laughs pointing at Sohee.

"What?!" Sohee.

"Your face!!! The ice cream on my face is now all over your face!! Hahaha." Jiyong, he laughed like a mad man.

"Stop laughing!! Who got this onto my face huh?!" Sohee.

"I'm going to the restroom to wash it off." Sohee, she heads off to the restroom.

[Girl restroom]

"What happened just now? Why did I do that? Why did I kiss him?? Why didn't I hate it?! What's wrong with me?!" Sohee, touching her lips, she asked herself looking at her reflection in the mirror.

After she finished washing her face, she walks out.

"You took like 30 minutes just to wash your face?" Jiyong.

"So? I'm a girl, girls take a long time in the restroom." Sohee.

"Whatever let's go back to school before that cute chubby principal of our cry." Jiyong.

Like that they went back to the school.

[That night at Jiyong's house]

"So she fell on top of you and kissed you?!!" Taeyang, he claps his hands laughing.

"Yeah. She kept on complaining saying I stole her first kiss blah blah blah." Jiyong.

"But isn't that your first kiss as well?" Taeyang, he lifts up his eyebrow questioning Jiyong.

"So? She doesn't know that!" Jiyong.

"Then what? Tell me! Tell me what happen next!" Taeyang, he suddenly become very curious and wanted to know everything.

"I kissed her again for a 2nd time then a 3rd time." Jiyong.

"WHAT?! You guys kissed 3 times in just 1 day?! Today?! Waaah!! Like A Boss!!" Taeyang, he applauds Jiyong.

"Taeyang, do you think I'm sick?? Or maybe recently I have gone mentally crazy inside my head. . .??" Jiyong, he looks at Taeyang.

"No why? Why you're asking?" Taeyang.

"I didn't hate it. I didn't hate our kiss. In fact I like it and the more I kissed her the more I wanted to continue on kissing her." Jiyong.

"So. . .?? It's natural for a couple to want to kiss each other." Taeyang.

"That's the problem! We're not a real couple! I can't be having feeling for her." Jiyong.

"Love comes in many shapes and forms. Maybe you two were meant for each other. Love doesn't have eyes, it will only love and that's it." Taeyang.

"People says that 'when it's the right time love will naturally come to you whether you like it or not' once the cupid's arrow went through your heart, there is no way to get it out. Jiyong, you've found the girl for you." Taeyang.

"Can this really be true. . .??" Jiyong, he asked himself.

[Sohee's apartment]

"What a day? Finally I'm home---" Sohee.

"Oh My God!! What happened to you?!" Sohee, she quickly ran over to the injured and bleeding Heechul siting in front of her apartment's door.

"You're here. . . You're finally here. . ." Heechul, with blood dripping down his face he looks up and smiled at her.

"How can you still smile----??" Sohee, she stopped talking and just help him inside her apartment.

Once they were inside she quickly go wet the towel with the hot water and clean his wounds again.

Laying on the couch he keeps on staring at her cleaning and treating his injures.

She then take out the first aid kit and bandage his head again. After she finished, she put the stuffs away into the box and was about to put it back in the cabinet until.

"Don't go." Heechul, he grabs onto her hand.

"Heechul-shi, I need to put this first aid kit away." Sohee.

"Stay. Don't go." Heechul, he begs her with his eyes.

"Okay. Tell me what happened?? A few days ago you were beaten up, or I assumed that you did and I helped you to treat it yet today you're here bleeding all over again?" Sohee, placing the first aid kit box down she sits down on the ground and asked him.

"Because this was how fate brought you to me. Because this is the only way to get your attention and your care for me." Heechul, he looks into her eyes.

"You did this on purpose?! Why would you get yourself beat up just for something so stupid like this?!" Sohee, she stood up due to madness, she couldn't believe him.

"The first time was fated, the second time. . . it's all worth it. As long as I get to be near you." Heechul.

"Please don't do this again. Though I'm not worthy of neither you or Jiyong, but I am Jiyong's girlfriend right now so please don't make it harder for me." Sohee.

"I'm making it harder for you, but you're killing me! Without seeing you for a day I feel like I'm about to go insane. Nothing seems right, everything is just worthless! He may wants you but I Need you!" Heechul.

"Look, get this straight. I'm with----" Sohee.

"Stop! I don't want to hear." Heechul, he sits up from the couch.

"You have to listen because----" Sohee.

He walks over and tried to kiss her to stop her from talking, but Sohee was fast enough to cover and prevented him from kissing her.

"I can't. I can't. Jiyong and I kissed 3 times today. My lips can't kiss anyone else but Jiyong's." Sohee, she thinks to herself while covering looking at Heechul's mad eyes.

"Looks like you guys kissed already. I'm too late." Heechul, he notices her actions and get back to the couch.

"Kwon Jiyong, you are one lucky bastard!" Heechul.

"Since you're injured stay here for dinner then go home later." Sohee, she suggested.

And exactly like what she said Heechul stayed for dinner and left after it was over.