Chapter 12

Be Mine Or Die

[Ma Seong High]

"Looks like it will be harder than I thought. But I won't give up. Not yet." Heechul.

"Usually, it is always the girls that are chasing after you and begging you to date them. But this Ahn Sohee is different. She rejected you instead." Donghae.

"That's what I like about her. She is different. She doesn't cling onto others." Heechul, he smiled thinking about her.

"But she is that dog Jiyong's girl. Knowing him he won't let you live if you dare to touch any of his property." Donghae.

"Between him and me I will be the last one standing." Heechul, he smirks.

[Seoul High]

"BOSS!" Follower, he ran to Jiyong.

"What is it?" Jiyong.

"4 of our members were jumped by Ma Seong High this morning on their way to school." Follower, he reported.

"They dare to challenge us? Haha." Jiyong, he laughs getting up from his seat.

"Gather all of the members." Jiyong, he ordered.

[Meanwhile]

"The restaurant have been so busy lately. I'm dying with work." Sohee, she complained.

"Who told you to work. I told you I'd let you live in my house for free." Sunmi.

"I don't like free stuff." Sohee, putting her head down to sleep.

"Who in this world doesn't like free stuff?" Sunmi.

[That night at the Han River]

Seoul High and Ma Seong High with weapons and bats in their hands they walk toward one another. 

"The famous Crazy Dog Kwon Jiyong sure get provoked easily. Hahahahaha." Heechul, he laughs pissing Jiyong off.

"If you already know why I'm called Crazy Dog then you shouldn't have mess with me right?" Jiyong, he chuckles.

"You might be a Crazy Dog but I'm a Mad Tiger." Heechul, he smirks.

Right after that smirk he ran toward Jiyong with a punch. With his fast reflex Jiyong easily dodged the punch.

With the two leaders started the battle the rest of the followers from both group started to fight.

Heechul throws out another punch, but it was dodged again by Jiyong and in return Jiyong swing a kick bacl at Heechul. Heechul was able to slightly dodged it but he was very closed in being kick.

"Damn it. He is faster than I thought." Heechul, he thinks to himself.

"Kwon Jiyong, you sure are one Crazy Dog alright." Heechul, he smirks.

"It's too early to retreat don't you think. Once I started I won't stop until I see blood." Jiyong, he smirks one last time then throw a heavy punch at Heechul.

Heechul was able to but barely dodge it. Like that the fight went on for the next 20 minutes.

Until.

They are now both tired and running out of breath.

"Haha. Good job Kwon Jiyong. You got me good 2 times but there will not be a 3rd time." Heechul, he smirks wiping off the blood on the corner of his mouth.

"If you know better, don't ever mess with me." Jiyong.

"The more you beat me the more Sohee will treat and care for me. Continue on what you're doing." Heechul, he runs toward Jiyong and throw out a punch.

Distracted in disbelief to what Heechul was saying Jiyong couldn't focus on the fight, he spaced out a little to Heechul's statement and was punched real hard by him.

"This damn son of a ! Using tactic to distract me." Jiyong, he thinks to himself wiping off the blood of his mouth.

Burning in madness he throws back a punch, a real strong one. So strong that Heechul fell to the ground upon receiving the punch.

"I'm her boyfriend. Don't mess with a girl who is already taken you crazy bastard." Jiyong, looking down at Heechul.

"Hahahahaha." Heechul, laughing like a mad man he stood up and look at Jiyong.

"Are you really her boyfriend? Have you been to her house? Have you sleep in her house? Have you been treat and care for by her? Have you eat her homemade food?" Heechul.

"What did you just say?" Jiyong, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Haha. Don't pretend to be deaf. You heard me." Heechul.

"This is for my sister Hye Sun." Heechul, he throws a punch.

"No one have the right to reject my beautiful and beloved sister." Heechul.

So shocked to what Heechul said Jiyong couldn't pay any of his attention to Heechul, not at all. Despite being punch he didn't dodge it nor response back. His mind was filled with the thoughts of Sohee taking are of Heechul.

Blood running down his head, falling on the ground, being kicked at, being punched on. He didn't care for any of those. He couldn't even feel the pain. All he could think of was Sohee.

After a short while of allowing Heechul to beat him up Jiyong finally stood up.

"You think I'd believe that? You must be crazy then, Kim. Heechul." Jiyong, wiping off the bloods, he glares at Heechul with fire burning up in his eyes.

After he finished his line he throws a hard punch on Heechul's face and kicked him real hard on the stomach.

The fight continue on for another 40 minutes until everyone was beaten up and were bleeding.

[Half an hour later]

"That was such a long day of work." Sohee, massaging her neck she walks to her apartment's door.

"AHHH!!" Sohee, she screamed.

With blood all over his body Jiyong grabs onto Sohee from behind causing her to be scared.

"What are you doing? Oh my god! Why are you bleeding? What happened to you?" Sohee, she turned around to see the bleeding and beaten up Jiyong.

"Kim Heechul. . . did he come to you bleeding like this?. . . Treating his injures. . . cooking him foods. . . did you take that much care for him. . .?" Jiyong, exhausted, running out of breath, bleeding, he leans on Sohee's shoulder and asked.

"What are you talking about? You're bleeding." Sohee, she tries to take a look at his injures.

"My injures does not matter." Jiyong.

"But you're injured---" Sohee.

Before she could get to finish her sentence Jiyong pulled her in for a kiss, a very deep kiss.

While kissing him Sohee could taste the blood on his lips. 

"What happened? Why is he acting this way?" Sohee, she thinks to herself.

Seeing how she is not refusing the kiss, he continue on to kiss her even deeper. Placing her against he wall he kisses her.

"Jiyong stop." Sohee, she then finally pushes him off.

"You need to treat you injure and stop the bleeding." Sohee.

Could careless about his injure he pushes her back on the wall and continue on to kiss her.

"You're Bleeding!! Stop acting like this and get your injured head treated!" Sohee, she pushes him off once again.

"So as long as anyone is injure you will do anything to treat them?" Jiyong, he stopped and look at her.

"Do you expect me to let them bleed to dead then?" Sohee. 

[Inside the apartment]

Helped him to lay down on the bed she starts to clean off the blood and bandage the wounds. Finished, she stands up and was about to put the medicines away, until. . .

Jiyong pulled her down, laying her on top of him.

"You being my girlfriend give me all the right to do whatever I want right?" Jiyong, he looks at her with a serious face.

Switching their position he lays her on the bed and lay on top of her.

"What are you doing?" Sohee, wide opened eyes in disbelief she looks at him.

Not answering her question he kisses her.

"Stop!" Sohee, using her hands she tried to stop him.

But no matter how much she struggles his strength was too much for her to handle. With just one hand he holds onto both of her hands trapping them above of her head, holding them down on the bed. He go on kissing her.

Almost a minute later he finally let go.

"You Are Mine. Remember that." Jiyong, still laying on top of her he looks at her with a mad face warning her.

Couldn't breathe from his aggressive kisses she tried to catch her breaths looking up at him.

He then get off of her. He get off the bed and start to take his shirt off.

"W-w-what are you doing??" Sohee, scared she sits up.

"Get off the bed. I'm going to sleep. Unless you want to sleep together." Jiyong, he takes of his shirt looking at her.

Seeing his bare chest she blushed in embarrassment. She turns her head to the other way, avoiding him.

"Wait! What do you mean sleep?? This is my house, this is my bed. Why should I get off of it? Why are you sleeping at my house?" Sohee.

"You're my girlfriend. What's wrong with sleeping over at my girlfriend's house?? It's 9PM already, I don't wanna go home. Plus didn't we sleep together at Gyeongju already?" Jiyong, he gets on the bed.

"Y-yah! Stay away from me! And put your shirt back on!" Sohee, she moves away from him.

"I'm sleeping. Don't interrupt me." Jiyong, closing his eyes.

"You are really going to sleep at my house?" Sohee, she looks at him in disbelief.

"Fine then. I will sleep on the couch. What a dictator." Sohee, she takes the pillow trying to get off the bed.

"You're not going anywhere. You're sleeping here with me." Jiyong, he pulled her back down, into his arm, hug her and go to sleep.

"YAH!! Get you leg off me!!! Your stupid heavy leg!!" Sohee, she hits him.

No matter how much she hits him he didn't move an inch. Couldn't keep up she gave in to him and just obeyingly go to sleep in his arm.

There they spent their 2nd night together.