Chapter 3

Be Mine Or Die

[Sohee's apartment]

She returned home after her part time job was over. Tired, she tosses her bag to the side and throw her body down onto the bed.

"What a day. . . so tiring." Sohee, arms wide opened, she lays flat on the bed.

"Would you rather play this 'childish game' or die instead?"

"That jerk!! Seoul High's boss?? My !!" Sohee, reminded of his statement she got mad and sit right up from the bed.

"AISHH!! How am I suppose to go to school tomorrow??" Sohee, in madness she screams while messing up her hairs.

[Next day]

"Should I go to school?" Sohee, she questioned herself, looking at the mirror fixing her uniform.

Made up her mind she takes out the phone and called Sunmi.

"Sunmi-ah, I don't think I'm going to school today. Just give me your notes I will copy it later." Sohee.

"Sunmi? You want to talk to Sunmi? Too bad she not available to answer right now." Jiyong, he answered the phone.

"Where is Sunmi?" Sohee, her expressions turned dark listening to his voice.

"Guess you still don't know why I'm called 'Crazy Dog'. How should I play with this Barbie friend of yours??" Jiyong.

"Don't you dare to touch a strand of her hairs!" Sohee.

Hearing Sohee's threat he raises the phone up to Sunmi.

"Sohee don't come!!" Sunmi, she shouts toward the phone.

"Come or not, your choice." Jiyong, he hung up.

He threw the phone to one of his followers and walk toward the chair; he sit down and relaxes himself waiting.

"Don't you think this is doing too much?" Seungri.

"I think it's interesting. This is the first time that I've seen Jiyong being so worked up over anyone, better yet a new girl." Taeyang, he laughs.

"Huh?" Seungri, he looks confused.

"Seems like high school won't be as boring this year." Taeyang, finished his sentence, he walks toward the chair next to Jiyong and sit himself down.

Not understanding much of what Taeyang was saying Seungri walks over and sit down on the other chair.

[10 minutes later]

"She's here." Taeyang, he laughs a little being interested in what's going to happen next.

While trying to catch her breathes she looks up and stare deathly at the Crazy Dog Jiyong sitting comfortably on the chair.

"Took you long enough." Jiyong, hands in pockets he stood up looking straight at her.

"Where is Sunmi?" Sohee, she speaks in a serious tones.

"Save her if you can." Jiyong, he nods his head to the side pointing at Sunmi.

Her eyes grew wide opened in disbelief looking at Sunmi being tied up on top of a concrete pole in the middle of the school quad.

In anger she stares at Jiyong with much hatred in her eyes. Jiyong on the other hand enjoyed seeing her being mad. 

Not even bother with him anymore she walked away to somewhere for a while and returned with a long wooden ladder in her hands.

"This is the girl that have been giving our Jiyong a headache??" Seungri, he asked Taeyang.

Taeyang looks at Seungri and laughed.

Jiyong, with his arms crossed he raises one of his eyebrows interested in watching her trying to help Sunmi.

Placed the ladder against the pole she took of her jacket and tie it tight around her waist, she then start to climb up the ladder. Reached the top, she untie the robe wrapped around Sunmi's body and released her. With Sohee's help Sunmi was able to safely get down to the ground. However, when Sohee was about to climb down the ladder Jiyong snapped his fingers signaling his followers to take the ladder away. 

"YAAAH!!! Give me back the ladder!!!" Sohee.

"If you can get down here by yourself without the ladder I will let go of this matter and pretend like nothing ever happened." Jiyong.

"You said it." Sohee, she smirks at him.

"Ahn Sohee, let's see how you will get down from there." Jiyong, he chuckles thinking to himself.

Looking down from such a high level she was a little scared, but she didn't let that get to her. Without much hesitation she jumped down. Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri and Sunmi were all shocked witnessing her bravely jumped down from such a high level.

With her sprained ankle from the jump she made an effort limping toward Jiyong.

"You didn't say I have to get down safely in one piece right?" Sohee, she looks deep into his eyes as she speaks then with Sunmi's help they walked to the nurse office.

[Nurse office]

"Are you okay?? Sohee, sorry. It's all my fault for not being careful and got caught by them. Sorry!" Sunmi, she started to cry.

"Pabo! Why are you always crying for me?? It's not an injure or anything." Sohee.

"But, but. . . how are you going to work with your ankle like this?" Sunmi.

"I will be fine, don't worry." Sohee, she smiled to ensure Sunmi.

"Go to class, I will rest here for today." Sohee, with a smile she pushes Sunmi out so that she would go back to class.

Being worried Sunmi had no choice but to go back to class.

After Sunmi left a school nurse came over and helped Sohee to treat her ankle. With her badly sprained ankle being wrapped up she lays down on the bed and rest.

[6 hours later, nurse office]

"Sohee-aah, are you sleeping still? Wake up, school is over." Sunmi.

"What time is it??" Sohee, rubbing her sleepy eyes she slowly wake up.

"3:02PM." Sunmi.

"I need to get to work." Sohee, tired, she forced herself to get up from the bed.

"Are you sure you can still work in this condition?" Sunmi, she got worried.

"Do I have another option?" Sohee, she smiled and get up.

As usual after seeing Sunmi off at the bus stop Sohee would by herself walk to her work place and work til 8:00PM.

[Moonlight restaurant]

"Are you sure you can work? Look at your ankle, just take a day off we won't take off anything from your pay check." Mrs. Kim.

"I'm fine, I must work for the money that I earn. Nothing in this world is free." Sohee, she gave a smile then slowly make her way to the table to take orders.

With a sprained ankle she continued on to work for many more hours until the restaurant closed.

[Jiyong's house]

"He doesn't look too happy." Seungri.

"For the 12 years that we are friends, this is the first time that I've seen him worrying over someone like this." Taeyang, he laughs shaking his head.

"Is he worrying for that girl that climbed the ladder today?" Seungri.

"Didn't you see him ordering the followers to check on her in the nurse office?" Taeyang, he turns to Seungri.

"He did? When?" Seungri, he was surprised.

"With that big of a pride that he has do you think he would check up on her himself?" Taeyang, he walks over to the kitchen and search for food.

"He has been sitting on the couch by himself and watch the TV for over an hour now. Knowing him he never watches TV. . . this is strange." Seungri, leaning on the kitchen table he looks at Jiyong.

"He's not watching TV, he is spacing out in thoughts. He must have felt guilty for forcing her to jump down and caused her sprained her ankle." Taeyang, he tries to explain to Seungri while stuffing his mouth with chips.

"Shouldn't we help him out? We're friends after all." Seungri.

"If you really want to be a good friend, leave it." Taeyang.

"What do you mean leave it?" Seungri.

"Just stay back and watch the good show." Taeyang, he playfully laughed eating the chips.