Chapter 39

Be Mine Or Die

[Seoul Hospital]

"Miss, we will take care of him, please go get the cut on your neck treated. It hasn't stop bleeding yet." Nurse, she stopped Sohee from coming into the room.

"Please do everything you can. The wound on his head, it bled a lot. Also the wound on his---!!" Sohee.

"Miss, I know you're worried for your husband, but please worry for yourself first. Here is the clothes that you can change into for the time being." Nurse, handed the clothes over to Sohee, she walked into the room and closed the door.

"Jiyong, please be okay!" Sohee, ran up to the closed door, she tried to peak inside the room while praying for his sake of being.

Looking at the clock on the wall, she was suddenly reminded of the contract's deadline. Forgetting about the treatment of the injure on her neck, holding the clothes given by the nurse, she ran to the bathroom and changed only the shirt due to the shorting on time. Keeping the contract safe in the folder, she hurried outside to catch a taxi and headed to B.G.I. company.

[B.G.I. building, inside the meeting room]

"We still can't get in contact with Mr. Kwon." Assistant, he updated Mr. Robinson.

"What is going on? He tried so hard to get this deal. . . why is he not showing up for the contract signing appointment---?" Mr. Robinson, he grows impatient.

Haven't been able to finish with his words, the door quickly opened up with Sohee running breathlessly forward.

"Lawyer Ahn? Why are you in such a horrible stage? What happened to you?? Oh God, your neck is bleeding my dear." Mr. Robinson, worried, he gets up from the chair and walked over to Sohee, looking worried.

"Don't worry about me. Excuse my disturbance, I will find time to explain this matter to you later. . . Right now, Jiyong is currently being treated in the hospital. . . that's why I am here to give you the contract instead. I hope you can understand that this deal is very important to him, it is his first project and production after being the President of C&M so please, I beg you, though he hasn't sign it yet and he is not here. . . please continue to proceed with the contract." Sohee, running out of breath, with the messy hair, blood covering her neck and the dried tears on her face, she pleaded with Mr. Robinson.

"Okay, okay. Lets go get some treatment for your neck and stop the bleeding first. We'll talk about the contract and what happen later---" Mr. Robinson.

"Mr. Robinson, I won't die from this cut on my neck, I can get it treat later. The most important thing right now is this contract. Jiyong has been staying up late nights after nights for this. . . I can't bare to watch all of his effort go to waste like this---" Sohee, holding Mr. Robinson back, she refused for treatment.

"Alright, alright." Mr. Robinson, he gave in to her, seeing how much she's insisting on it.

"Bring me the pen." Mr. Robinson, he commanded his assistant.

"There, the contracts are now signed. Please go get some help for your neck. You, Jiyong and Ji Hoon are my most adored people beside my family, don't make me worry." Mr. Robinson, signed the contracts, he handed them back to her and called for his chauffeur to drive her back to the hospital.

[Seoul Hospital]

Got off the car, she rushes inside to see Jiyong.

"Mom? Dad?" Sohee, she was surprised to see her parents-in-law upon opening the door.

"Sohee! Are you okay? The nurse called us and informed us. How can this happen to you two? Such evil thing. . ." Mrs. Kwon, holding Sohee's hands, touching her pale and tired face, she cried.

"I'm okay, don't worried about me. How's Jiyong---?" Sohee, forgetting about her own injure, all she cared about was Jiyong's safety.

"What do you mean you're okay? Look at you, from head to toes, nothing look okay! Jiyong is fine, he will wake up soon. Jiyong's mom, take her to see the nurse and stop bleeding, quick!" Mr. Kwon.

With a worried heart, while being taking out by Jiyong's mom unwillingly, Sohee kept on looking back at Jiyong's unconscious face, lying on the bed. 

[20 minutes later]

"Here I brought you some clothes from home to change into. Hurry and go change." Mrs. Kwon.

"Mom, Ji Hoon---??" Sohee.

"Ji Hoon is at my house, the maids are watching over him, don't worry." Mrs. Kwon, she ensured Sohee.

"Sohee-ah, seeing how your feet can't stay still on the ground worrying over Jiyong. . . I can now see how deep the love between you two are. . . so deep that live and death isn't important to you guys anymore. You putting Jiyong's life and matters before your own really means a whole lot more than I can understand. . . your sincerity really is amazing. No wonder why Jiyong love and cherish you so much." Mrs. Kwon, looking at Sohee's face, she confesses her true thoughts as she Sohee's head.

"Mom. . ." Sohee, she felt touched to Mrs. Kwon's words.

"Alright, alright. Enough with tears. . . us women really are emotional. You should go back to our house and rest, me and Jiyong's dad will be here to watch take care of him when he wakes up." Mrs. Kwon.

"No! Mom, please let me stay here and take care of him. You and dad should go home and rest. I'm fine, really. Please let me stay here, I don't think I will be able to sleep at home without him either." Sohee, she pleaded.

"You guys must have been brought together by fate or something. . . Either of you can bare to be without each other. In his sleep, he was calling for your name earlier. Who would know that this troublemaker son of my would have such a fortune fate to have a faithful life partner like you." Mrs. Kwon, she smiled and agree to let Sohee stay at the hospital.

[Meanwhile, at Night Dream Bar]

"What do you mean GIVE UP?!!" Dara, burning up in anger, she angrily shoved the glass of alcohol out of Heechul's hand.

"I followed exactly like what you said and took those contracts, now you're telling me to stop and give up on everything?! Hell NO!!!" Dara, can't control her madness, she threw the cup hard against the wall and screamed at Heechul.

"Kwon Jiyong and Ahn Sohee, these two were born to be in love with each other. . . fate has already decided on them long before. No matter how much effort you put in, no matter how much you try to separate them, nothing will be able to break them apart." Heechul, half drunk, he begins to laugh through his ached heart, trying hard to hold in his bitter tears.

"KIM HEECHUL?!!! You Are Crazy Aren't You?!! How can you say those nonsense words to me?!!!" Dara.

"PARK DARA!! Listen up!! Love Can't Be Force. . . You should stop with your wicked scheme now and leave them alone. I really thought that with force and power I can make her love me. . . but that's not how things works!! For him, she would give up her everything, even the women's most important thing. . . she would give up everything. Do you understand how painful it was to see those tears in her eyes? If you really do love and care for Jiyong, stop now." Heechul.

"Crazy! Kim Heechul, You're Crazy!! Am I the only sane one here? Everyone Has Gone COMPLETELY Crazy!!!" Dara.

Listen to Dara, Heechul laughed while shaking his head and just continue on to fill up his sorriness with alcohol.

"Forget this!! I knew I should've stick to my original plan!!" Dara, pissed off, she angrily stomped on the floor as she leaves the bar.

[Back at the hospital]

A few hours passed, due to exhausation and being worned out, holding his hand, Sohee fell asleep while watching over him.

"Sohee?! Sohee?! Sohee?! SOHEE!!!" Jiyong, shouting out Sohee's name, he woke up in a state of startle with sweats coming out of his body.

"Jiyong?! I'm here! I'm here!" Sohee, woke up to the loud shouting, she quickly get a hold of his hands and calmed him down.

"Sohee!! You're Okay?! You're not Hurt?!!" Jiyong, seeing Sohee's face, he rushes to hug her and check all over her body for sight of injures.

"Jiyong, I'm fine! Stop moving around so much! The wounds might reopen and start to bleed again." Sohee, she lay him back down on the bed.

"No, I can't calm down. I'm fine already, I don't need the doctor and nurses to look after me." Jiyong.

"Take your clothes off!" Jiyong.

"What?! What?! Take my clothes off?! WHY?!! Did those bastards kick on your head too hard?!" Sohee, she was surprised.

"You're thinking too much!!! I'm being hospitalized!! Do I look like I'm in a good condition for that?!! Though that would be nice too, since it has been five years already. Forget about that. Take your clothes off, I want to check for bruised and injures!! He did Not touch you right?!! Tell me he didn't!! Beside me, no other man on this planet should be touching you. Unless they are tired of living." Jiyong, he pulled Sohee over and tried to pull the shirt over her head.

"YAAAH!! I'm fine!! Stop trying to take my shirt off!! I only have the cut on my neck. YAH!! I said I'm fine, he didn't touch me! Kwon Jiyong!!" Sohee.

"Who knows! You might be lying to me! Since I don't clearly remember everything after the ambulance came, I need to check!! That crazy bastard, I swear, if he dare to dirty my most precious pearl I will chop both of his hands off!!" Jiyong, ignoring Sohee's words, he turned her over and keep on checking all over her body.

As the couple were busying with each other, they didn't noticed that the doctor and nurses has entered the room.

"Seeing this. . . Jiyong you must have been fully recovered." Doctor, he laughed at them.

Startled, Sohee pull her shirt down, fixed her clothes and quickly get off the bed.

"What do you mean? Of course I've recovered! I was beaten, not shot by a gun. Why did you people have to come in when I was having fun?!! Mood spoilers!!" Jiyong, looking at the doctor and nurses, he mumbled to himself with an unpleasant expression.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, I know that you two have a lot of affections forward each other. . . but please keep in mind that this is a hospital not a hotel. Ahem!" Doctor, he cleared his throat, laughing.

"Are you guys blind?! What did you guys see exactly?! I was just checking for sights of injures!! Do I look like I'm that type of person?! If I can wait for five years, that must show how much of a patient person I am!!" Jiyong, heard the doctor, he quickly answered back, defending himself.

 

"Wow, he waited five years for her? How can a man stay clean for five years just for a woman? That's admirable!"

"Noway! He's that handsome, I bet you he has been sleeping with many women in those five years!"

"Didn't you hear him? He said he waited for her! And that they haven't been doing anything! That's real love right there!"

"You believe that?! Man's lips are sharp as rose's thorn. That's why many girls are left with a broken heart!"

 

"AHEM!! This is a hospital! Not a gossip forum for you to discuss your thoughts!! Go do your work if there is nothing here!!" Doctor, heard the nurses gossiping with each other in the back, he quickly dismisses them.

"YAAAH!!! What kind of hospital is this?!!" Jiyong, embarrassed, he grabbed the pillow and throw it at them.

"Excuse them, they're nurses in training. But Mr. Kwon, it's really hard not to thinking that way when you two were acting like that. . ." Doctor.

"We really weren't! He just woke up and he was just trying to check for---" Sohee, uneasy with the misunderstanding, she tried to clear things up.

"It's okay, you don't have to explain to us. You two are husband and wife, that is your business. We're just here to check up on his recovery. Also, this after noon we will be going in for an x-ray to check for any minor bone dislocation and a brain scan just to be sure. If there isn't anything serious he can be discharge fastest by tonight." Doctor, with that they all leave the room.

"YAAH!! Look at what you did!!" Sohee, immediately, as soon as the doctor and nurses leave, she turned over and hit him.

"OWWW!! Yah! How can you hit a patient?! Your personality hasn't change one bit!! Oww!!" Jiyong, he grabbed on his arm, the spot where she hit him.

"Plus, we're husband and wife, what's wrong with that?! Didn't we already have a son?" Jiyong, he complained.

"We're not official or are legal husband and wife, don't spout nonsense!!" Sohee.

"Where are you going?!" Jiyong, he shouted at the sight of Sohee leaving.

"I'm going to get food!" Sohee.

A few minutes after, she returned along with the chicken porridge and some medicine.

"Can you just eat and stop staring at me?" Sohee, she stopped feeding him, seeing how his eyes are statued at her face.

"You're so cold-hearted! After all of the things we've been through, you're still so mean to me. . . I don't want to eat anymore! Let me starve to dead! Maybe then you will care about me more!" Jiyong, as if his baby symptoms are acting up, he refuses to eat, pouting his lips, he looked away with his arms crossed each other.

"How am I being mean? It's uncomfortable when you just keep on looking at me!! What if I do the same thing and just look at you like that for a long time?!" Sohee, putting the bowl of porridge down, placing her hands on her hips, she lectured him with her logic talks.

"You can look at me all you want, I wouldn't mind. Since my face is this handsome, you will never get bore of it, here just look at my face only. Don't look at her other guy's faces!" Jiyong, heard her, he immediately turned around and pulled her face closer to his.

Seeing how close their faces are to each other, Sohee naturally tried to pull away. But that was an unsuccessful attempt as Jiyong pulled on her waist, holding her head and placed a gently yet passionate kiss on her soft pink lips. Surprised by his sudden action, at the same time being overtaken by the feelings of love and intimacy, she followed his leads, closed her eyes and kisses him back.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting for this day to come, when the both of us finally belong to each other again?" Jiyong, he gently speaks in a serious tone as he touches her lips while staring passionately at it.

"Sometimes I wonder to myself, out of all the couples. . . why must it be us that have to suffer all of these tragedies? Though I still don't have an answer for that, I now know for sure that I am willing and is more than ready to face any other obstacles waiting ahead of us, may it be heaven or hell. . . I want to be there with you and only you." Jiyong, he smiled, wiping the crystal clear tear of her cheek.

"Though I'm a troublemaker and is always causing you harm, I just want you to know that my heart is the most sincere when I'm with you. There is no lies in my love for you." Jiyong, seeing how Sohee is trying not to cry, he takes her hand and placed it on his chest, allowing her to feel his heart beats.

The more he speaks the more she cried. Leaning against each other's head, they both smiled through the tears of happiness to finally know how their real feelings for each other and the strength of their love.

[At the mean time, Mr. & Mrs. Kwon's house]

"Madame, Miss Park is at the door. She wants to see you." Maid, answered the door, she went back to inform Mrs. Kwon.

"Dara? What is she doing here? Let her in." Mrs. Kwon.

As soon as she was given the permission to enter, in one go Dara ran to Mrs. Kwon and hugged her, crying her fake tears.

"Omoni! I'm so sorry! I am so sorry for my foolish action that brought you harm. I really didn't mean to. I don't know what I was doing back then. . . I really didn't do it on purpose. It wasn't my fault. Omoni!" Dara, tried her best, she forced some tears to come out through her act for sympathy.

"It's okay, it's okay. I know you didn't do it on purpose. I've forgiven you already my dear. Don't cry, don't cry." Mrs. Kwon, fell for her trap, felt sorry for Dara, she patted her back and ensure her forgiveness.

"Omoni, I know my fault and I'm here to apology. I know that I shouldn't have resent Sohee for trying to steal Jiyong from me. I really wish that I could go back in time and fix my mistakes. I really want to see them and to formally give them my apology." Dara.

"It's okay, Sohee that girl. . . though I haven't been able to get to know her character well, I can tell that she has an understanding heart, she won't hold any grudges against you and so would Jiyong. Jiyong is still at the hospital and Sohee is currently taking care of him. You don't have to apologize to them, it's okay. Plus, what they need more of right now is time to reconcile with each other." Mrs. Kwon.

"I see. Thank you Omoni. Wait! If they're there alone then who's taking care of Ji Hoon?" Dara.

"Don't worry about Ji Hoon. Since I've resigned from the company I am in charge of watching after him." Mrs. Kwon.

"Since you're here, where is he? Who's watching him right now?" Dara, she asked, trying not to look suspicious.

"He's playing outside. Two maids are there with him. You don't have to worry. Let's talk more since I haven't been able to see you for a while now." Mrs. Kwon.

"I see. Omoni, can you wait for a little? I need to make a phone call real quick. I'll be back." Dara, wiping away the plastic tears, she smiled and head for the bathroom.

[Inside the bathroom]

"That boy is in the back of the house. There are also two maids with him. Finish it smooth and clean. I will be there in twenty minutes." Dara, with that she ended the phone conversation and went back to talking with Mrs. Kwon.

[Meanwhile, at the back of the house]

"Excuse me girls, can you two help us to taking these boxes inside? Madame ordered some flower pots. . . we're here for delivery." A man, carrying a medium size of cardboard box, he entered the backyard while the other one follow behind with another box.

"Coming~" Two maids, they answered in unision, running to give some help.

And as the two maids were carelessly helping the two men to bring the boxes inside, they unknowingly left Ji Hoon behind for the dangerous trap to come. 

"Hey little buddy, do you like cars?" A man, with his creepy smile, holding a toy car in his hand, he approaches Ji Hoon.

"Who are you? I don't know you, get away from---" Ji Hoon.

As Ji Hoon's attention were cautiously being fully fixed at that guy, behind him, the second man sneaked up and covered his mouth with a chemical powered white cloth. The moment Ji Hoon went unconscious the two men proceed with the plan to carry Ji Hoon into their van and drove off.