Chapter 21

Be Mine Or Die

[Jiyong's house]

Opened the door, looking at her, he takes her hand and slowly takes her inside.

"Go take a hot shower and relax yourself. Don't be scared, okay?" Jiyong, he kisses her forehead.

Nodded, she gave him a smile and then walk to the bathroom.

A minute later after she has already entered the bathroom, Jiyong walks over with the clothes in his hands.

"The clothes are by the door." Jiyong, he knocked on the door.

As soon as he hears the sounds of the water running, he walks away from the bathroom door and get on his phone.

Surfing his contacts list he stopped by Sunmi's name, debating whether or not he should call and inform her. After a short few seconds and debating he turned off his phone and decided to not inform anyone about the incident.

[30 minutes later]

The bathroom door opens up, she quietly walks out wearing his big and baggy gray sweater.

Slowly she makes her way to the bed and sit down.

Jiyong would then walk over.

"Sleep well. I'll see tomorrow." Jiyong.

He starts to walk away but Sohee pull on his shirt. In silent, just sitting on the bed she would pull on his shirt and just look at him.

Being stopped he turns around and look at her.

"Don't go." Sohee, she would quietly speak while holding onto his shirt.

Looking at her still to be frighten face, he sits down on the bed and face her.

"Don't be scare. I'm here." Jiyong, smiling, he touches her face.

"I'm scared. . . I. . . my. . . they, they almost. . ." Sohee, she stutters as she speaks, trying not to tears up and cry again.

"I don't want that to happen. . . " Sohee

"I'm scared that it will happen again. . . I'm scared that . . . I want to save my first time for. . ." Sohee.

". . . I want my first time to be with you. . ." Sohee, looking at him, still holding onto his shirt.

Surprised, he just keeps on looking at her.

At that very moment when they both look at each other, look into each other's eyes, the world around them seems to stopped. 

Their feelings grew stronger and hotter as they continue on to look at each other.

Making the first move, Jiyong moves closer and kisses her.

Letting go of the kiss, holding her face, he looks into her eyes and would then kisses her again.

1 kiss, 2 kiss, 3 kiss, the more they kiss each other the deeper the kiss gets.  The kiss get more and more intense each time they kiss.

Laying her down on the bed, he would kiss her.

Taking off his own shirt, he would also take off her sweater.

As it is the very first time for the both of them, they would slowly make love to each other through out the night.

[Next morning]

Laying in his arms, being embraced she wakes up to the morning sunlights. 

She was happy to wake up with him by her side, holding her. Smiling, she looks at his cute sleeping face.

Getting out of bed, she wraps the blanket around herself, takes his sweater with her and walk to the bathroom.

She starts to wash her face after she dressed herself. Finished drying her face with the towel she looks in the mirror, looking at her reflection in the mirror she thinks back to last night. Their very first night together. 

Drowning in her own happy thoughts she didn't noticed that Jiyong came inside the bathroom. Seeing her spacing out at the mirror he comes over, wraps his arms around her tiny waist and back hug her. 

She jumped a little with his surprise back hug.

"Good morning." Jiyong, laying his face on her shoulder, he looks at her and smiled.

"Morning." Sohee, she shyly answered back with a smile.

"Did you sleep good last night?" Jiyong, he starts to brush his teeth.

"I did. I will go make breakfast." Sohee, she speaks, pointing at the door.

"No need. They maids has already made the breakfast. Just go downstairs and eat. I will come after I finish." Jiyong.

"I see. See you." Sohee, holding her hands together, she nodded and then walk out of the bathroom.

After breakfast was over they both went back to his room.

While Jiyong get dress for school in his walking closet, Sohee would tour around his room.

A few minutes later Jiyong walks out from closet, standing in front of the mirror he fixes his tie.

"School will starts in 15 minutes. You should get ready." Jiyong.

"My uniform is ruined. How am I suppose to go to school without my uniform?" Sohee.

"Just wear your normal clothes." Jiyong, finished tying his tie he turns around.

"I don't even have my normal clothes with me. . ." Sohee.

"No worries, we're going shopping. Let's go!" Jiyong, he grabs her hand and they run out of the room.

"Shopping? Right now?! We only have 15 minutes left til school!" Sohee, being dragged.

[At a shop]

"Here, just wear this." Jiyong, he picks up a dress and hand it to her.

"A dress? To school? No way." Sohee.

"Why not? You'll look good in it, it emphasizes your legs." Jiyong, he smiled.

"The shcool won't allow us to wear this." Sohee.

"You don't need to worry about that. I own that school, as my girlfriend you would naturally own it too. No wonder can tell us what we can and can't wear." Jiyong.

"I'm gonna change too. I'm wearing this." Jiyong, he picks out a leatherman jacket and a pair of jeans, then head to the changing room.

"Miss, this way please." Worker, the worker directed Sohee to the girl changing room.

Had no choice, Sohee bowed to the worker and follow her to the changing room.

Done changing Jiyong heads out wearing the casual outfit that he picked out and head over to Sohee's changing room. He stands leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, waiting.

Within a minute of waiting Sohee walks out wearing a knit cardigan over the floral dress.

"How is it?" Sohee, she swirls a little.

"Beautiful as always." Jiyong, smiled, he grabs her waist and they head back out to the car.

[At school]

"See! I told you we will make it on time." Jiyong, he proudly said it out loud as they walk to class.

"Of course we would make it on time. You drove the car like an airplane." Sohee.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Jiyong, he sticks his tongue out at her.

"But don't you think we look like a married couple going to school together like this?" Jiyong, he gets in front of her and walking backward so that he can face her.

Too busy walking backward, he didn't pay attention and bumped into Mrs. Choi.

"Oh, my bad." Jiyong, he turns around after bumping into her.

"Oh my, it's Jiyong. What are you doing in this building? For the past 3 years you barely come here." Mrs. Choi, she speaks happily as she picks up the books on the ground.

"You're just gonna stand there?" Sohee, she walks over and help Mrs. Choi to pick up the book.

Listening to her words he bends down and pick up the books.

"Thank you, thank you. Jiyong-shi. . . why aren't in my class? Such a young and handsome man like you." Mrs. Choi, she put on the blushing face.

"Uhh. . . here, Sohee. Please teach her well. Her grades are dropping. I'm gonna head to my class now. See ya." Jiyong, he pull Sohee in front of him to block Mrs. Choi, finished his words he immediately walk back to his class.

"Bye bye Jiyong-ah." Mrs. Choi, smiling, she waves at him.

"You! Why were you together with him in his car? AND why are you wearing a dress to school?" Mrs. Choi, with her hands on her waist she scolds Sohee.

"I was about to be late so he offered to give me a ride. My uniform is still being dry. See, this is why you should give us more than One uniform!" Sohee.

"Whatever! Let's just go to class." Mrs. Choi.

[A few hours later, lunch]

"You feel different." Sunmi, she wonders, looking at Sohee.

"Me? What? Why?" Sohee, she panics, afraid that Sunmi will find out about her and Jiyong.

"I don't know. Just, something about you feel different. . ." Sunmi, she scratches her head.

"She's probably hungry. Whenever her stomach needs food she would acts strange." Nichkhun, he turns around and join in the conversation.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm hungry. Let's stop talking and just eat kay? It's lunch time, we should eat." Sohee.

[After school]

"Where are you going? Sohee's class is that way." Taeyang.

"I have some business to settles. I'll be back. If you see Sohee tell her to wait for me. I'll pick her up." Jiyong.

With that he gets into his car and drives away.

[Coffee shop]

Entered the shop, he looks around for Dara. Spot her sitting by the window he walks over, and  flops down on the chair.

"What do you want?" Jiyong, with his hands chilling in the pockets, he gives her the stare.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not here to apologize." Dara, with pride, she held her head up high despite the evil act that she tried to do to Sohee.

"You shouldn't be mad at me for hiring those men to attempt to her. You should take it as an example of what you mom will do if you two continue on to date. If you're smart, you should break up with her and marry me." Dara.

"You don't need to worry for us. I'm sure that my mom has more conscience not to do something as wicked as you did." Jiyong, he chuckles a little.

"You are young so you may not understand. As an adult I was just trying to show you the reality of the real world that you will have to face in the future when you grow older." Dara, her voice grows more intense.

"You have a problem with me being young? If so, I'd like it very much if you can also reject the marriage thing. You don't like young people like me, yet you want to marry me? You're the one with a serious problem." Jiyong.

"Next time, just call my assistant. Don't even bother to come meet me again." Jiyong, he gets up and leave the coffee shop.

"Kwon Jiyong! Don't you dare to turn your back on me. Stay right there. I'm still talking!" Dara, she got up and follow him outside.

"Listen up. I'm doing this for your own good. What will you get out of dating a poor girl like her? She can't give you anything!" Dara, she shouted as she follows him behind.

"Are you listening?! Hello?! I'm saying that you should---" Dara.

Despite her shouting he keeps on walking to his car without answering. Annoyed, as soon as he gets inside the car, he slammed the door on her and drove off.

"Why can't you understand anything?!!!" Dara, she screamed.

Mad, she gets into her car and follow him.

[At school]

"Where is he? Don't he always drive you to work?" Sunmi.

"Umm. . . he's probably late." Sohee.

"Well then I will leave first." Sunmi.

"Wait no! Please, wait with me. I don't want to wait a lone." Sohee.

She starts to get a little scared thinking back of what happened yesterday.

"What a great boyfriend you have there, Sohee. He may have money but that isn't all. Look around, the right one might just be in front of you, you never know." Nichkhun.

"You know I don't care about those stuff. Money or not he is Jiyong. I love him for who he is." Sohee.

"Are you really? As your best friend, I'm giving you my honest view. This relationship is very troublesome. Why must you go through all of it just to be with a no good gangster like him? I don't understand." Nichkhun.

"You don't understand because you haven't love yet. When you find the girl who you love, who you are willing to sacrifice your life for. . . maybe then you will understand." Sohee.

"I don't understand love??!" Nichkhun, mad, he clenched his fists, trying to control his emotion.

"Ahn Sohee, if you only knew. All of these years, these 12 years of waiting. . . how can you compare my love for you to that bastard's??" Nichkhun, thinking to himself, he stares at her intensively.

Right then Jiyong's car appear.

"He's here, see. Oppa, you really don't worry too much. Our relationship is fine." Sohee, she pats his shoulder.

"There's another car. . ." Sunmi, she points at Dara's car.

"Why are they together? Did he went to meet her?" Sunmi.

Seeing Dara's car together with Jiyong's, she got a little sad thinking that they might have meet up and talk.

Getting out of the car, Jiyong quickly walk over, grab Sohee's hand, trying to take her back to the car.

But not before Nichkhun pull on her hand and stopped her.

"Here, read this." Nichkhun, he places a little note in her hand.

"I'll see you next Saturday." Nichkhun, with that he walks away.

Holding the note she was confused. Out of jealousy Jiyong pull her hand with more force and walk back to the car.

"YAH! Kwon Jiyong! I haven't finish talking yet! How long do you plan on being a child like this?" Dara, she shouted.

Ignored her shouting he starts the car and drive.

[Inside the car]

"What does he mean by 'I'll see you next Saturday'?" Jiyong.

"I don't know." Sohee.

"So are you planning to have a date with him this Saturday?" Jiyong, he tone gets more serious as he speaks.

"I don't know, and it is not a date. He is my childhood best friend, we're friends so there is no such thing as date. It's probably just some bonding time. We haven't talk to each other a lot like how we used to back then. When we were 10, we---" Sohee.

"That's enough. I don't want to hear about it. It's best if you don't go, but whatever it is he better give up on the idea of being more then just friends." Jiyong.

"Being more then just friends? I thought best friend was the top of top friends." Sohee.

"Such thing as 'best friends' don't exist between a boy and a girl. He may be able to fool you but not me. I'm a guy too, I can see his feelings." Jiyong.

"What are his feelings?" Sohee, interested, she leans over closer to him and asked.

"You don't need to know." Jiyong.

Arrived at the restaurant, he stayed to make sure that she has entered the restaurant safely before driving off.

[7:50PM]

Learned from yesterday's incident, Jiyong arrived 10 minutes early to pick her up.

To his surprise, Nichkhun was also there, waiting in front of the restaurant.

"Why are you here?" Jiyong.

"To talk to you face to face." Nichkhun, crosses his arms, he walks toward Jiyong.

"She grew up struggling with money. As much as you don't want to believe it, she is attracted to you for the sake of your status and wealth. Wealth and status, I have the power to give her all of that. When she realizes it, she won't be staying with you anymore. Money can't buy happiness, you know?" Nichkhun.

"Haha. What a hypocrite. 'Money can't buy happiness', yet you're offering her the same thing. Don't kid yourself, fool." Jiyong, he laughed.

Sohee then walk out of the restaurant.

"Nichkhun oppa? Why are you here?" Sohee, she was surprised to see Nichkhun together with Jiyong.

"Nothing. Did you read the note yet?" Nichkhun.

"No, sorry I was busy with work. I will read it when I get home." Sohee.

"It's all good. Read it when you're home. I'll head off first." Nichkhun, he walks away.

"Good night oppa. Walk home safely." Sohee.

"Why do you care so much about him? He's a big boy. He can protect himself. You're the one who need to be protected." Jiyong, he voiced out his thoughts as they walk to the car.

"I was just saying bye. . ." Sohee, she mumbles to herself as she put on the seat belt.

"Here is your new uniform." Jiyong, he grabs the uniform from the back seat and hand it over to her.

"New uniform? Where did you get this from?" Sohee, holding the uniform she was surprised.

"I got them made today." Jiyong, he proudly claimed.

"How do you know my sizes? They looks so nice!" Sohee, she looks at the uniform as she speaks.

"I've known everything from last night already. A slim body like you really does save a lot of fabrics." Jiyong.

"How can you know my measurement base on. . . that?" Sohee.

"I just know." Jiyong, he smiled to himself as he drives.

[Sohee's apartment]

Came inside the house she flops down on the couch.

"Soooo tired!! I miss you house. I didn't come home yesterday, did you miss me?" Sohee, she hugs the pillows.

"Ooh! The note!!" Sohee, she quickly search for the note that Nichkhun gave her.

"Found it!" Sohee, she opens up the note and reads it.

 

"Maybe it's because you're now someone's girlfriend. . . I really miss spending time with you.

I miss those days when it was only us two, running around, playing, laughing, not caring about anything.

After your mom and dad both passed away, there weren't much smile on your face. . . at that time I told myself that I would do anything, anything given to make you smile.

I'm honored to be the very first man to ever make you happy and smile like that.

I want to be the first man for your everything. . . don't think of me as selfish, but save your first kiss okay?

Someday, when you find the right guy for you. . . it would be best to give him your first kiss.

Since I was the first to make you smile, I'd like it very much if I can also be your first kiss.

Just kidding! I scared you huh? Haha.

Anyway, meet me up next Saturday by the Han river at 8PM." 

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry. . . my first of everything. . . they are all gone. . ." Sohee, she apologized to the note.

"Will he be mad if he knows about this?? I better not tell him." Sohee, like that she decided.