Chapter 4

Be Mine Or Die

[Next day]

"Do you think he will find a new way to bully you again?" Sunmi, she worried.

"Don't you worry I have your back!" Sunmi, she ensured Sohee.

"He won't bother me, I jumped just like what he said. Don't worry about it. Let's go to class." Sohee, they walk into the gate.

After taking a few steps into the gate Sohee and Sunmi were stopped by surprise.

"Sunmi. . . what is going on?? Why are these guys lining up on the sides. . .?? Did we enter the wrong school. . .??" Sohee, staring fixed at the boys asking Sunmi.

"This is still Seoul High." Sunmi.

"Please go to your class." Followers, in one united tone they all shouted.

Hearing their shouts Sohee and Sunmi both turned their heads looking back at the direction of the gate.

"Who. . . who are they shouting at?? Us??" Sohee, with a confused look on her face she looks at Sunmi and ask.

"I don't see anyone else behind us. . ." Sunmi.

Weirded out Sohee pull Sunmi's hand, they quickly run to their class.

[In class]

"What was that all about??" Sohee, she asked while catching her breathes.

"This is my first time experiencing something like this." Sunmi.

"Everyone get into your seat! Class has started!" Mrs. Choi.

The two girls then walk to their seats and follow along with the lessons.

[45 minutes later]

"That's the lesson, now try to do these 3 problems." Mrs. Choi, she wrote the 3 math problems on the board.

"Sunmi-aah~~" Sohee, she turns to Sunmi and smile like a puppy.

"Hmm?" Sunmi, with her big deer-like eyes she looks at Sohee.

"How do you do this problem?" Sohee.

"Ohh this one you will have to subtract A to the other side, then you add B to the opposite side. After that you will square root them and find C. If the answer is a negative integer then it is an imaginary number. But in this case C is equal to 4." Sunmi, she explains to Sohee while writing down all of the work.

"I see, I see. How about this one?" Sohee, she points at the 2nd problem.

"For this you will have to find the slope of the line first before writing the equation, after finding the slope you will put in y1 here and x1 here and get the answer. When you have the answer you will put it into the calculator and graph it." Sunmi, she shows Sohee the graph on the calculator.

"Waaah~ Sunmi you're a genius. Do number 3 too!" Sohee, she smiled at Sunmi.

"For number 3 you must first make a chart of all of the numbers available then put it into a graph and---" Sunmi, she suddenly stopped explaining.

"YAH! Ahn Sohee!! You're using me to do your work!! You think I'd fall for it! Do It Yourself!!" Sunmi, she hands Sohee back the paper.

"So now I just need to write down the right answer for number 3 right?? Thank you Sunmi-aah~ You did 99% of it. Good job!!" Sohee, she pinches Sunmi's cheek.

"YAAH!! Give that back to me!! That's my work!!" Sunmi, she tried to take the paper back.

"Here you go Mrs. Choi." Sohee, she hands the paper in.

"Wow! What a good student you are. All three of the answers are right!" Mrs. Choi, she praises Sohee.

"You're flattering me." Sohee, she smiled at Mrs. Choi then walk back to her seat.

"You own me!" Sunmi, she mouthed at Sohee with a glare.

"Got it." Sohee, she put up an okay sign with her hand as she put her head down to sleep.

"Not fair!" Sunmi, she pouts her lips.

[During lunch]

"Thank you my beloved Sunmi." Sohee, she acts cute in front of Sunmi as she takes the lunch.

"Because you always have to work late and don't have much time to rest, I've decided to make lunch for you everyday from now on. This way you won't have to wake up extra early and tire yourself out with exhausions." Sunmi.

"Whoever your future husband is, he is one lucky man!" Sohee, she gives Sunmi a thumb up while eating the food.

Suddenly.

"Sohee-shi, this is for you. Eat it well and recover from your injury. Hwaiting!" A boy, he handed Sohee a basket filled with fruits of many sources then immediately leave the room.

"What is this. . . ?? Why is he giving this to me??" Sohee, confused, she looks at the fruits.

"That's weird." Sunmi.

"Who cares! As long as I get free food." Sohee, not giving much though on it she took the basket.

Then.

"Sohee-shi, since the weather is getting hot you should drink this vitamin drink and cool yourself down. It's good for your health." A boy, he place a pack of vitamin waters underneath her chair with a smile and leave.

"What is going on??" Sohee, she looks at it with a weirded face.

Sunmi too looked at him with a weird face.

After that.

"You shouldn't wear these type of shoes with a sprained ankle. Wear these fuzzy slippers, they're soft and are much more comfortable. It will help your ankle to heal faster." A boy, he left the fuzzy slippers with Sohee and ran out of the room.

"What's up with today??" Sunmi, she looks at Sohee.

Next up.

"Studying is very stressful, you should have some relaxing scented candle to help you relieve stress." A boy, he lights the candle up.

"Stop! Stop!" Sohee, she put her hands out telling blocking him.

"What is going on? What are all of these about??" Sohee, she looks up at him.

The boy just stand there with his mouth shut, he wouldn't say a word and just look at her.

Seeing how he wouldn't answer the question she just walks out of the room with the vitamin water in her hand, following by Sunmi.

[Outside, hallway]

Sohee and Sunmi looks around as they walk trying to find out what was going. Little did they know, Jiyong, Taeyang and his followers were walking toward their direction. Sohee avoided eye contacts with Jiyong as they walk pass each other. Both of them pretend like they didn't see each other and just walk their own way.

"It can't be him right? Such an evil person like him. . . it's impossible. . ." Sohee, thinking to herself, she turns her head looking at his back with suspicions.

She just stand there, tilting her head and stare at him suspiciously. She jumped a little when he turned around and starting to walk toward her. He stopped right in front of her, just 4 inches away.

"When your mouth is shut like this, you don't look crazy at all." Jiyong, intensively, he stares down on her.

"You. . .!! You. . .!!" Sohee, angered she points at him, she couldn't think of anything to say.

Satisfied with her lost expressions he laughed a little and walk away.

Sohee being provoked, she fiercedfully walk toward him.

"Kwon Jiyong!! If You Are A Man Stay Right There!! Don't You Dare---" Sohee.

"What?!" Jiyong, he turns around with attitude.

She stopped, her jaw dropped, her eyes grew bigger in shock as the vitamin water spilled all over his uniform jacket.

"YOU!!" Jiyong, with a mad face, he shouted pointing at her.

"How are you going to pay for this?!" Jiyong, he took off her wetted jacket and threw it aside on the floor.

"Though it was an accident, I will apologize. It was my fault for spilling vitamin water on you." Sohee, after she apologized, she walks away.

"I let you off the first time, don't think there will be a second time." Jiyong, with force he pulled her back.

"I apologized already!!" Sohee, with her arm being held, she glares at him.

"OOH! Mrs. Choi, nice to meet you!" Sohee, she bowed, pretending that the teacher was coming.

Being fooled, Jiyong turns around and look at the direction that Sohee was bowing to. 

Using the chance of him not being on a full alert she stepped on his foot real hard, grab Sunmi's hand and together they run with all their might.

"OWW!!" Jiyong, he grabs onto his foot.

While Jiyong was whining in pain holding onto his foot, Taeyang and his followers were laughing and chatting in the back.

 

"Eeeh?! Our boss who is known as Crazy Dog lost to a girl??"

"This is not the first time."

"Why does he always let her get away with things like this?? If it was us, we'd be in the hospital, on our dead bed right now."

 

"SHUT UP!!" Jiyong, he turns around and shouted in anger.

Once all of the followers stopped laughing and chatting, Jiyong kicked the wall with so much strength that it created a hole on the wall. After the kick he glares at his followers once again warning them that they could end up like that if they annoy him any longer. Finished with the warning he angrily walked away.