Chapter 24

Be Mine Or Die

[At the airport]

"Sohee, Sohee. Don't leave me, don't leave me!" Jiyong, running through the door, he rushes inside.

He ran to the service center and grabs one of the men's collar.

"Check!! Which flight is Ahn Sohee on. Check right now!!!" Jiyong, he becomes mad.

"Sir, please calm down. This is private information, it will violates the law for us to reveal this information to you." Service man.

"I will pay, how much do you want? I will pay you!" Jiyong, he shouts in madness.

"Sorry sir, we can't do that. Please leave." Service man.

Mad, he lets go of the man's collar and call assistant Ha.

"Check which plane Sohee is on right now." Jiyong.

"Sir, Miss is on plane 4A to America." Mr. Ha.

Got the answer he hung up and run to 4A's boarding gate.

"Sir, you cannot enter this gate." Worker.

"How much is the ticket? I will buy it right now. How Much Is It?!" Jiyong, he shouted.

"Sorry but this plane has already took off. You can buy the ticket for the next plane to America." Worker.

"TOOK OFF?!! You're Telling Me That The Plane Has Took Off To America? Don't Bull with me!!" Jiyong, he madly kicks the chairs.

"Do you know who I am? I'm Kwon Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. My father owns the 2 biggest companies in Korea. I can easily make this airport disappear. So STOP THAT PLANE RIGHT NOW!!!" Jiyong, gone crazy, he shouted at the men.

He dials the numbers for assistant Ha again.

"I don't care what you do, stop that plane right now!!" Jiyong.

"Master, we can't do that. The plane has already taken off." Mr. Ha.

"With our money and power, you can't even do that? WHAT ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!!" Jiyong, after the shouting he smashes the phone on to the ground, breaking it into pieces.

[At Night Dream Bar ]

"Give me another shot." Jiyong, drunk, drowning in sorrow and hatreds he continue on to drink and drink.

"Jiyong, knowing you, you don't usually get yourself drunk like this if it's not for something. What happened?? Stop drinking---" Bartender.

"SHUT UP!! What do you know?! Who Are You To Be Nosy About My Business?? Do You Job and give me my drink!!!" Jiyong, he grabs that guy's collar and threatened him.

"Okay! Okay! Here is your drink." Bartender, he put his hands up and walk away.

"What's up with him? He has gone crazy!! No wonder people call him Crazy Dog. He is Crazy!" Bartender, he shake his head.

Throughout the night he would continue on to drink and drink, the amount of drinks grew to countless.

"Ahn Sohee, how dare you. . . how dare you to break it off with me. .  WHAT GIVE YOU THE RIGHTS?!! You're dead!!! You Are Dead When I Catch You!!! YOU ARE DEAD AHN SOHEE!!!" Jiyong, finished up the drink he throws the glass cup to the wall.

"You DARE to leave me for another MAN?!! I Will Kill Him!!! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT HE WILL DIE IN MY HAND!!!" Jiyong, going crazy he walks himself out of the bar.

[His house]

He drags his body to the door.

"Open the door!!" Jiyong, he kicks on the door.

"Master!! Master are you okay?? How did you get yourself in this state?" Mr. Ha, he came rushing out to carries Jiyong inside.

"Mr. Ha, do you know what happened?? I don't know if I'm dreaming or not, but my heart is killing me, why does it hurts this much??" Jiyong, drunk, he speaks tiredly.

"Master, what happened to you?? If madame sees this she will---?" Mr. Ha.

"What about me? See what??" Mrs. Kwon, she enters through the door.

"Madame?!!" Mr. Ha, shocked at Mrs. Kwon sudden visit, he slowly put Jiyong down.

"Ma. . . you're sooooo right Ma. . ." Jiyong, drunk, he slowly gets up and speaks, pointing his finger.

"What has gotten into you?? Why are you at this stage of drunken??" Mrs. Kwon, she looks at him with a displeased expression.

"Ma. . . YOU ARE RIGHT! I should have listened to YOU! Hahaha." Jiyong, he points his finger at her and laugh like a madman.

"She left me Ma, she left me. She said she only dated me for my wealth. Haha. Ma, you and Park Dara are fortune tellers, you can tell it all. I'm the only stupid on in this game. HAHAHA." Jiyong, he laughs and walk to his room, upstairs.

"She broke up with him??. . . If it is for the wealth, why didn't she ask me for any . . .?? What is going on??" Mrs. Kwon, she thinks to herself.

"Did they break up just now?" Mrs. Kwon.

"Yes Madame." Mr. Ha.

"But at our meeting yesterday. . . she told me they've already broken up. . . why did she lie????" Mrs. Kwon, she thinks out loud.

"Take care of him well. Don't let him drink anymore." Mrs. Kwon, with that she left the house.

[Next day, at school]

"Please, please let me go. I'm wrong. I'm wrong." Follower, bleeding on the ground, he pleaded.

"Let you go?? Hahahaha. I'll let you go to the hospital." Jiyong, he laughs then kick the guy real hard one last time before heading off.

Just then Sunmi came running.

"YAH Kwon Jiyong!! What happened to Sohee and Nichkhun oppa? Where are they? Why aren't they in school? I can't get in contact with them either. Do you happened to know---??" Sunmi.

"Like I'd give a ." Jiyong, he smirks then walk pass her.

"Yah!! What is wrong with you??!!" Sunmi, she shouted at him.

 

"Yah, he's crazy."

"I heard Sohee and Nichkhun ran off together."

"Don't approach him, you will die."

"I have never seen him this crazy before."

"He gets mad so easily now."

"Anyone who displease him will end up at the hospital."

"Sohee, that little girl is smart to run away. He might've killed her if she stayed."

"He is scary!!"

"Y'all better stay away from him, he's the Crazy Dog."

 

Many gossips would start all around the school.

"What Sohee and Nichkhun ran off together??!!" Sunmi, she grabs onto one of the girls and asked.

"You're her best friend and you don't even know??" The girl.

Sunmi then lets go of the girl and walk off.

"This is not right. . . Sohee and Nichkhun are just childhood friends. To my knowledge, she loves Jiyong more than herself. . . this is not right. Something is not right. What is going on. . .??" Sunmi, she asked herself as she walks.

[5 years later]

"Jiyong-ah, it has been 5 years already. She has been waiting for you for such a long time, you should give her a proper reply now." Mrs. Kwon.

"Let's go with the plan okay. Let's plan the engagement party soon. You can't keep Dara and the Park family waiting. You're now the president of the company you should have a rightful woman next to your side." Mrs. Kwon.

"Do whatever you want." Jiyong, with a cold face, he get up and leave the room.

"He still have feeling for that girl. It has been 5 years already. . ." Mrs. Kwon, she speaks as she watches him leave the room.