Chapter 18

Be Mine Or Die

[Next morning]

In pains she slowly starts to open to her eyes.

"You're awake now?" Jiyong, putting his arm up to support his head he lays right next to her, smiling.

"WHAT Are You---- Aaaah!" Sohee, shocked, realizing that she is laying right next to him she tried to move but her back was in so much pain that she screamed.

"Why? Mad that you can't kick me off the bed like before??" Jiyong, he teases her.

"What is this place? Where am I?" Sohee, she asked, looking around the room.

"My house, my room, my bed." Jiyong.

"The way you say it. . . sounds really wrong." Sohee, she looked at him with a weirded face.

"WAIT!! My clothes!! They're not the same!" Sohee, she shouted.

"Yeah. I changed it. I saw everything." Jiyong.

"YOU!! You're lying!!" Sohee.

"I changed your underwear too." Jiyong, he continue on to teases her.

Listening to him talking, can't move her upper body, she tears up a little looking at him.

"Yah! Yah! Okay, I was just kidding. Don't cry. I'm sorry." Jiyong, he felt sorry that he made her cry.

Ignoring him she continue on to tears up.

"I said I didn't do it! The maids changed your clothes!! Am I a ert?" Jiyong.

"ert! You're a ert!! Who say you could sleep on this bed with me?" Sohee.

"This is MY bed!! If I don't sleep here do I sleep in my grandma's bed then?!! I was watching over you through out the whole night, I barely get to sleep yet now you're yelling at me?!!" Jiyong, he suddenly got offensive.

Suddenly.

"Master, breakfast is ready." The maid, she knocked on the door.

"Master? Puhahaa. Owww, that hurts." Sohee, she laughed but ended up whining due to the pain on her back.

"That's what you get for laughing at me. You deserved it." Jiyong.

He then helps her to get up. Uncover the blanket, he pull her up.

Out of nowhere he stopped as soon as he sees. . .

"YAH!! My !!!" Sohee, she shouted when she realizes that she is just wearing her underwear.

Embarrassed he turns his head away, closing his eyes.

"Why am I not wearing any pants??!!!!" Sohee, she shouted at him.

"It's not my fault!! Your uniform was covered in blood! There is no girl living in this house and the maids only wear dresses. You can't fit into my pants. . . so. . ." Jiyong.

"Stop looking!!" Sohee, covering his eyes up she pushed him away.

"I Wasn't Looking!!" Jiyong, he shouted back.

"What color is it then?" Sohee.

"Pink." Jiyong.

"You WASN'T Looking?" Sohee, she looks at him as if steams were coming out of her head.

"Okay! Sorry I was! BUT that t-shirt is long enough to cover it up." Jiyong, he defended himself.

"You're lucky that I'm injured or else I---" Sohee.

"Or else what? What will you do? Don't have any strength yet you're always talking all that." Jiyong.

He then carries her in his arms.

"What are you doing?" Sohee, shocked, she looks at him.

"Carrying you." Jiyong.

"People will get the wrong idea. Put me down." Sohee.

"This is my house, the only people here are the maids and my other workers." Jiyong, he opened the door with his foot and carry her down stair to the kitchen dining table.

"Good morning Master and Ms. Ahn." Maids, everyone bow their heads as Jiyong and Sohee passes by.

"You have this many house maids?" Sohee, she was amazed by the amount of people in his house working for him.

"This is his house? It's so big and fancy." Sohee, in silent, she looks around the house, thinking to herself.

He places her down on the chair and walk back to his seat.

"Eat up." Jiyong.

"This. . . this is breakfast?" Sohee, couldn't believe her eyes, she looks at him asking.

"Why you don't like it? I will tell the maids to cook you something else. What do you want?" Jiyong.

"No it's not that. But you eat this much food just for breakfast? All of these expensive and luxury foods?" Sohee.

"Just eat it." Jiyong, he starts to eat.

"If you have this much food why would you want to eat ramen? I really don't get him. . ." Sohee, she mumbles to herself quietly as she starts to eat.

"What did you say?" Jiyong, he looks up.

"Nothing." Sohee, she smiled.

After the breakfast Jiyong carries her back to his room. 

"Eeh? What is this?" Sohee, sitting on the bed she leans over and pick up the photo fame.

"When I was 7th years old." Jiyong.

"What a cute little boy. Who knows that this cute little boy would grow up to be a crazy gang leader." Sohee, she looks at the picture.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Jiyong.

"Yah." Jiyong.

"What?" Sohee, she put the photo back.

"What you said in the bar, before you fainted. . .  they're your honest words right?" Jiyong, he looks at her.

"They're real." Sohee, she answered looking into his eyes.

"I don't know when. . . but as my feelings for you start to grow more and more I realized that this is no longer an act. I realized that whenever I'm with you my heart started to beat faster and that I secretly felt really happy seeing you. Though we always fight the moment we see each other. . . these feelings of mine are real." Sohee, with sincerity she looks deep into his eyes as she speaks.

Hearing her sincere words he suddenly moves closer and kisses her.

"So I'm not the only one after all." Jiyong, letting go of the kiss, he looks at her and smiled.

"Hmm?" Sohee, confused she looks at him.

"I don't know when either. . . I started to become more and more interested in you, then without realizing it I fell in love with you. How stupid of me. . .  using Hye Sun as an excuse to force you into a ridiculous fake relationship. But at that time all I wanted was to just be close to you. I really didn't care about anything else. Because I forced you into a relationship with me, I thought you hated it. . . then come Kim Heechul. . . I was scared, scared that you will fall in love with someone else and that is not me. So scared that I became more and more insecure, I became a control freak. Thought that if I stopped you from seeing other guys then maybe you will only look at me. But all of those things turned me into a jerk, a hateful jerk that you despised." Jiyong, speaking slowly, he looks at her.

"I thought that I was the only one that felt that way. But now knowing that we both felt the same everything looked so stupid. Who knows that one wrong phone call from you can bring us to this. Who knows that the fake relationship can bring us into a real one." Jiyong, he touches her cheek, smiling.

"So your dictator personality is not real?" Sohee.

"No, that is real." Jiyong, he sticks his tongue out laughing.

"I knew it! Too good to be true." Sohee.

"But that time I only said it because I thought I was gonna die." Sohee.

"So if you didn't think you were gonna die you'd keep it all to yourself??" Jiyong.

"Yeah." Sohee.

"I must really thank that bastard Kim Heechul then. He actually helped me out." Jiyong.

Just then the maid knocked on the door.

"Master, there are 2 people in front of the gate. They say they're here to visit Ms. Ahn." Maid.

"Let them in." Jiyong.

A minute later Sunmi and Nichkhun enters the room.

"Sohee! Are you okay? We heard you---" Sunmi.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Sohee, she smiled.

"How did you guys know about this?" Sohee.

"He told us." Nichkhun, he nodded at Jiyong.

"You did?" Sohee, she looks at Jiyong.

"You have no parents or relatives so I thought I should at least inform them about it." Jiyong.

"Thanks." Sohee, she smiled at him.

"Why did you take the knife for him?! He is not even your real boyfriend!! You could've died from it!!" Sunmi, mad, she busted into tears.

"What?! You dating him is not real?" Nichkhun, surprised, yet he was some how relieved to know that their relationship is not real.

"That is not true. Our relationship might have started out as a fake one. But now we're officially dating." Jiyong.

"What? I'm confused!" Sunmi, she looks at Jiyong and Sohee.

Nichkhun too was taken aback after listening to Jiyong.

"It's true. I realized how much I love him when I suddenly throw my body into shielding him from the knife without thinking at all." Sohee.

"Actually, we both have feelings for each other even earlier. We just didn't realize it. It is actually thank to Heechul that we were able to see each other's true feelings." Jiyong.

Listening to the both of them speaking Nichkhun in silent clenches his fists in anger.

"No matter how much feeling you have for him, using your own body to shield him like that is unacceptable!! What will we do if you actually died?!! Have you thought about me and Sunmi?!!" Nichkhun, he suddenly snapped.

"Oppa. . . I wasn't thinking---" Sohee, shocked that Nichkhun suddenly become so mad, it was her first time seeing him so mad like that since they first met 12 years ago.

"That's enough. Stay here and recover your injure. I will see you at school later when you're fully healed." Nichkhun, he leave the room.

"Now that you're officially her boyfriend, please take care of her. I will see you guys later." Sunmi, she then too leave.

"What's wrong with them?" Sohee, she was confused.

"I don't know why Sunmi is upset but I surely do know why Nichkhun is." Jiyong, his facial expressions didn't look too happy.

"Huh? Nichkhun oppa? Why?" Sohee.

"You don't need to know. Just rest." Jiyong, he lays her back down on the bed and cover her up with the blanket.

"But I just woke up." Sohee.

[At the same time]

"Did I. . . did I kill her. . .??" Heechul, panicked, he walks back and forth in a line shaking in fear.

"It's not your fault. She, herself shielded him. She did it voluntarily, it's not your fault." Donghae.

"No this won't do. Call all of the hospital in Seoul check on her, hurry!" Heechul, he ordered.

[A few minutes later]

The follower runs back to report.

"Boss, I've called all 6 of the hospitals in Seoul. None of them have Ahn Sohee listed as their patient." Follower.

"What? She didn't admit to any hospital?" Heechul.

"Don't tell me she. . . died. . ." Heechul, his face turned pale at the thought.

"I don't think she did. Knowing his family's wealth they probably have a private medical place for their own family uses. Don't panic. It's not your fault, don't worry." Donghae, he tries to comfort Heechul.

"Donghae. . . if something happen to her I don't think I can continue on to live with myself like this. . ." Heechul.

"No she is still alive. She must be!" Heechul, he convinced himself.