Chapter 19

Be Mine Or Die

[2 days later, after school]

"I'm fine now, really. You don't have to take me to work." Sohee, she speaks while walking to the gate.

"First, you shouldn't be working at all. You're still weak and your injure isn't fully healed yet. Second, from now one I'll be picking you up everyday at work." Jiyong.

The both of them suddenly stopped walking when they see Heechul standing in front of the gate waiting.

Heechul then walk toward them. Immediately Jiyong moves in front of Sohee, protecting her.

"What do you want?" Jiyong, with a mad voice he lstares into Heechul eyes.

"Move. I'm not here for you." Heechul.

"You think you have the right to see her? Don't make me laugh." Jiyong, he smirked.

"It's up to her to decide whether I have the right or not. Stop running your mouth." Heechul, he got annoyed.

"Oppa, it's okay." Sohee.

"BUT---" Jiyong.

Smiling at Jiyong, she steps up.

"What is it?" Sohee.

"Are you okay?" Heechul.

"I. . .I. . . I'm truly sorry. I didn't mean to---" Heechul.

"It's fine. I'm still alive and walking." Sohee.

"You saved me once before yet I. . ." Heechul.

"Don't blame yourself too much. It's all thank to you that Sohee and I can finally know each other's honest feelings. Thank You Kim. Heechul." Jiyong.

After giving his gratitude to Heechul Jiyong takes Sohee to his car. He put on her seatbelt and get into the driver seat, drives away.

[Moonlight restaurant]

The car stopped in front of the restaurant.

"Don't over work yourself." Jiyong, he leans over and kisses her cheek.

"Bye bye." Sohee, getting out of the car she waved at him with a smile, she then walk into the restaurant.

"Yah! I heard you were injured. Are you okay?" Yubin.

"I'm fine. Where did you hear that from?" Sohee.

"Taeyang oppa." Yubin.

"Taeyang? Don't tell me. . ." Sohee, she smiled suspiciously at Yubin.

"Yeah we're dating. It's all thank to you and Jiyong that we were able to meet and date each other." Yubin, she shyly smiled.

"Eeeeh~~ Our Yubin is dating. How cute!" Sohee, she teases her.

"What base are you guys on?" Sohee, leaning over she asked quietly.

"We just kissed." Yubin, she whispered back.

"Waaaah! That's fast!" Sohee, amazed at the speedy development of their relationship.

"What about you? Have you guys done it already?" Yubin.

"Done what? Kissing? Yeah." Sohee.

"No I mean the other one." Yubin.

"What do you mean the other---?? NOOO!! NOOO! We're 17th!!" Sohee, realizing what Yubin was trying to say she immediately denies it.

"So? Many teenagers do it these days. But it's good that you're saving it. I will too. You know now a day being a is like being a unicorn. teenagers are in endanger as they seem to be disappearing now a day." Yubin.

"I see. . . " Sohee.

"Yubin! Sohee! Customers are here! Let's get to work!" Mrs. Kim, she called for them to work.

"Coming~" Yubin and Sohee, they both hurry out of the locker room.

[At the same time]

"What is it for?" Jiyong, speaking on the phone with his mom.

"Just come and you will know." Mrs. Kwon.

"I'm not going. I have something to do right now." Jiyong, he coldly answered back.

"Whatever it is put it aside. I'm telling you to come to this dinner right now." Mrs. Kwon.

"How long will it be?" Jiyong.

"Depends on your actions." Mrs. Kwon, like that she hangs up.

Looking at the black screen on his phone he hesitated. Doesn't want to attend the dinner yet he had no choice. With that he get into his car and drove to the restaurant.

[At the restaurant]

"Why did you called me here for---??" Jiyong, opening the door, his feet stopped moving when he sees Dara along with her parents are also presented.

"Come, sit down." Mrs. Kwon, waving her hand, she tells him to come in.

In silent, he walked hesitatingly to the table and sit down.

"Now that the 2 main people are here let's start the dinner." Mrs. Kwon.

"Mom, I said I'm not---" Jiyong.

Squeezing his hand underneath the table, his mom stopped him from continue on the sentence. Pretend like nothing happened, she smiled at the Park family.

The dinner started.

"So how did the first meeting went?" Mr. Park.

"It went great. I met him and also Taeyang oppa, his best friend. Though there was one thing I'm not satisfied with . . . however, it's the past, I'm okay now." Dara, she smiled.

"Not satisfied? What is it? Tell me darling." Mrs. Kwon.

"I think he is distracted. Even though there are many girls that are trying to seduce him, he should restrain himself from them since he is my fiance after all. I'm at the disadvantage because I'm older, but those younger girls are nothing but gold diggers. Only people from the same social status and class like us can match each other. Jiyong, I hope you can understand that I'm the one for you. Please don't let that girl distract you from me." Dara, she looks at him.

"Hahaha. Such a fine young man like him of course many girls would want him for themselves, that's natural. Dara my darling don't worry. We have already arranged the marriage." Mr. Park, he pats Dara's head.

"You all went ahead and planned this out without me knowing? Without my permission?" Jiyong, with a mad face he stares into his mom's eyes.

"You didn't tell him?" Mrs. Park.

"No, no. I intended to but with my busy work I forgot." Mrs. Kwon, she holds onto Jiyong's hand.

"You're out of your mind. I don't know where you get the idea that I'd agree to marry her from but you better stop it before I mess up this company. I'm 17th and I could careless about this whole dam arrange marriage thing. I don't want to end up like you and dad. Being forced to marry each other without any love and end up living in two different countries leaving your only kid at home all by himself for the last 17 years??! To hell would I repeat the same mistake dad did when he accepted to marry you. You may gave birth to me, but my life is mine. I will live it the way I want to. Try to control it and see what I will do." Jiyong, kicked the table he stood up.

Listening to Jiyong's words everyone's faces turned pale in shock, they couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth. 

"Jiyong, what are you doing---??" Mrs. Kwon.

"Park Dara, you can insult any person walking on this earth for all I care. But if you mess with Her I surely won't leave you alone. Mark my word." Jiyong, places his hands on the table, leaning forward he warned her.

"Also! Mr. and Mrs. Park, listen up. It's better for you to end this pointless arrange marriage before it's too late. Have you ever heard of The Crazy Dog of Seoul City? This Crazy Dog Kwon Jiyong right here is that Gang Leader. If you don't want your daughter's life to be ruin in my hands, it's best that you don't let your daughter come and bother me again." Jiyong, with a seriously mad face, he smirked at them then leave the room.

"W-what, what was that all about??" Mrs. Park.

"Mrs. Kwon! How can you let you son say such things to my daughter and us? To the Park Family?!" Mr. Park, mad, he looks at Mrs. Kwon.

"My apology. He must be upset that I didn't inform him about this arrange marriage." Mrs. Kwon, she tried her best to calm the Park family down.

"He is being Brain Washed by that little witch!!!" Dara, mad, she slammed her hand on the table shouting.

"Ahn Sohee, just you wait. I will make sure that you will pay for this!!" Dara, she was so mad that her face turned red.

[At the same time, outside of Moonlight restaurant]

"Why is he still not here? He is late on the first day already. I wonder what happened. . .??" Sohee, looking at her watch she waits for him.

Just then Jiyong's car arrived, getting out of the car he slammed the door shut and walk aggressively to Sohee.

"Oppa, what is wrong? Why are you---?" Sohee, worried, she looks at him.

"Be quiet. Just be quiet and stay like this." Jiyong, grabbing her waist, he pulled her into a tight hug, stopping her from talking.

After the 5 minutes long of hugging in silent Sohee decided to speak up.

"What's wrong---??" Sohee.

Didn't even get to her 3rd word she was stopped. Holding onto her face, he suddenly kisses her, deeply he kisses her.

"Didn't I say to be quiet? Just stay quiet and let me hug you like this." Jiyong, letting go of the kiss, still holding onto her face he looks at her.

Wrapping his two arms around her tiny body, he hugs her, so tight that she started to get a little suffocated.

"Will you still love me if I was not from a wealthy family? Will you still love me the same way if I lose everything?" Jiyong, hugging her, with his head over her shoulder he asked in a serious, sad voice.

"I love you for who you are not for your wealth or status. Those things don't matter to me." Sohee.

"What if I just leave everything, cut of all tie with my family and live a normal life like you? Would that be better?" Jiyong.

"Though every family is different, I'm sure that at the end of the day a family is the best thing that you can come back home to. I lost my parents at a young age so I didn't get to experience as much family love. . . I don't want you to feel the same way I did. Treasure your family well. Don't let a small fight ruin the family bond." Sohee.

"I don't have a family. There is no love in my family." Jiyong, he answered.

"What do you mean?" Sohee.

"Why did you think I refused to date any girl? Not finding anyone worthy enough was part of it. But truth is, I didn't understand and know what love was. Growing up in a family where love doesn't exist. . . it was pretty hard learning how to love. Seeing how sad my mom was, seeing how my dad would always be working oversea, there were no love in them at all. I don't want to end up like that. I don't want to end up lonely, I don't want to grow old all by myself. I'm scared." Jiyong, tears dropped down on Sohee's shoulder, he hugs her even more tight as he speaks.

"Then I met you. For the first time I met a girl who was brave enough to shout at me, who was fierce enough to fight back against my threats, who didn't cling onto me because of my wealth and status, who was real and honest. I was able to understand what it feels like to like someone. I was able to understand what love is. It was all thank to you. The puzzle that I had about the definition of 'Love' was solved, you defined 'Love' for me. Because of you I can now feel the the happiness of being in love and loved. Hugging you like this, feeling the warmth of your body, it makes me really happy knowing that I will always have you in my arms to love." Jiyong.

Listening to each of his honest words that expresses his true feelings she felt like he was sharing his life story with her, she learned something new, something true about him and she can now understand him more.

"Love is different for everyone, fate chooses people with a blindfold on therefore it won't always be the ideal romantic love story. Though fate is hard to beat, if you're determine enough and have the strong will to write a well written story then go for it. Don't be hesitate. Why don't you start a new book, a new chapter? When you're ready to write one I will be right there to assist." Sohee, with her soft words she looks at him and gently smiled.

"Together with you I want to write an endless book. A love story without an end." Jiyong, smiled, he kisses.