Chapter 7

Be Mine Or Die

[Seoul High School]

 

"Yah! Yah! It's Kwon Jiyong!!"

"Oh My God! It's Jiyong! What is he doing here?!"

"So handsome!!!"

"Why is he in this building?"

"I'm in love!! So handsome!!"

 

"Aish! What are all of those noises??!! I can't even sleep!!" Sohee, she grumbles trying to sleep with her head on the desk.

"You shouldn't be sleeping in the first place." Sunmi, she whispered to Sohee.

"YAH! WHO IS TALKING?! AND WHAT ARE THOSE NOISES OUTSIDE OF THE HALLWAY??!" Mrs. Choi, annoyed, she shouted.

Suddenly the door opened.

"K-Kwon Jiyong? What are you doing here?" Mrs. Choi, she smiled in delight.

Jiyong, not even bother to answer the question he just took a glare at Mrs. Choi as he passes her then continue on to walk away.

"Omomo!! How dare you?" Mrs. Choi.

 

"What is he doing here?"

"Usually it's always his followers that do the work, why is he here in person?"

"So handsome!!! How can someone be so handsome like that?"

"These girls are annoying. He is not the only handsome guy in this planet."

"He is here for me!!"

"He is here FOR ME!!"

 

However, everyone soon shut all of their mouths as Jiyong walks over to Sohee who is sleeping unconsciously. He stopped by her desk, hands in pocket he just looks at her sleeping.

"Sohee-aah~~ wake up~~" Sunmi, scared, she quietly shakes Sohee while looking at Jiyong.

"You're annoying. Let me sleep." Sohee, still sleeping she pushes Sunmi's hand away.

"Are you waiting for my kiss? Sleeping Beauty." Jiyong, he bends down close to her and speaks in a sarcastic voice.

Recognizing his voice Sohee pops right up.

"YOU!! What are you doing here?!" Sohee, she points at him.

"To see my girlfriend of course." Jiyong, he smirks.

The whole class including Mrs. Choi all dropped their jaws. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. The almighty Kwon Jiyong, son of the 2 biggest and richest companies in Korea, the boss of Seoul High School, who never dated anyone before because he didn't think anyone was worthy enough to be his girlfriend, someone who the school principal have to bow his head to is dating the nobody Ahn Sohee.

"GIRLFRIEND?!!! You didn't even tell me!!!" Sunmi, she looks at Sohee with a shock face.

"No. No. No. It's not like that. I can explain!" Sohee.

"Give me your phone." Jiyong, he cuts Sohee and Sunmi's conversation off.

"What? Why my phone?" Sohee, she was scared for some reason.

"Give me your phone." Jiyong, he demands.

With all of the eyes glaring straight at her in jealousy she had no choice but to give him her phone.

He took the phone and add in his number to her contact list.

"There. Don't even think about ignoring my call or text." Jiyong, with that he walks out of the classroom.

"YAAH!! AHN SOHEE!!! How dare you steal our oppa?!!!" A group of girls, they were shouting at Sohee while crying.

"AHN SOHEE! I HATE YOU!!" A girl, in much madness she ran out of the room.

"Guess class ends here today. I'm tired of teaching and see all of your faces." Mrs. Choi, she left the class.

"What was that all about? Shouldn't teacher teach?" Sohee.

[An hour later]

 

"WHAT?!!!"

"Our beloved Kwon Jiyong is dating that poor Ahn Sohee girl??"

"HOW?! HOW?! How can this be?"

"He rejected over 100 girls, yet he is dating her??!!"

"He is too good for her!!"

"Is he sick or something? Why would he date someone like her?"

"Did she use black magic?"

"Did she put something in his food?!"

"He is MINE!!"

"OUR OPPA!!!"

 

All around the school everyone is gossiping about the shocking news of Jiyong dating Sohee.

"Aish! They're annoying." Sohee, she covers her ears as they start to walk home.

"Are you really dating him for real?" Sunmi.

"Of course not!! It's a fake relationship. No way am I dating that bastard." Sohee, she got annoyed.

"What? Fake relationship? How?" Sunmi, she became curious.

"He caught me working at Moonlight. Our school's rule stated that no student can be working a part-time job as it may damage the school's reputation, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, he used that to threatened me. I had no choice but to agree to his deal." Sohee.

"What deal?" Sunmi.

"Apparently there is this one rich girl that is bothering him. He wants me to pretend to be his girlfriend and get rid of her." Sohee.

"I'm no fortune teller, but Sohee-ah, I can tell that this will not be pretty. You're entangling yourself into someone else's business. You might get hurt. He is a boy and he is rich, no matter what happen he will always get away with it. You are new to this school, and you have no money or power. It will be you who have the short end of the stick." Sunmi.

"Don't worry yourself too much. This deal will end soon. We hate each other so there will be nothing much to it." Sohee, she answered with much carefree.

Just then she receive a text message.

"Come to Shinsaegye." Jiyong, he texted.

"Shinsaegye? What is Shinsaegye? Where is that?" Sohee, she looks at Sunmi.

"What?! You don't know what Shinsaegye is??!! It's one of the biggest brand name of fashion in Korea." Sunmi.

"How would I know. I don't even have enough money to buy food, why would I buy brand name stuff? Anyway, I'm leaving. See ya." Sohee, she waves at Sunmi and leave.

[Shinsaegye]

Opening the door, she enter the store.

"Excuse me ma'am, do you have an appointment?" Worker.

"Appointment? You need an appointment to shop here?" Sohee.

"Let her in." Jiyong.

The worker then bow her head and welcome Sohee in.

"Why did you tell me to come here for?" Sohee, she asked him with an annoyed face.

"To give you a make over of course. Do you think you can walk next to me with that appearance?" Jiyong, he throws the clothes at her.

"Excuse me?! Walk next to you?? Why the heck would I want to walk next to you?! You nut head!!!" Sohee.

"The deal was for you to help me get rid of Kim Hye Sun. It starts tonight. We are going to Night Dream so you need to look nice. She won't give up if she sees you like this." Jiyong.

"What's wrong with my look? It's only rich people like you that think there is something wrong with it." Sohee.

"Hush! Go change." Jiyong, he pushes her into the changing room.

"Do your work. I will be back in an hour." Jiyong, he instructs the workers and leave the shop.

[An hour later]

"Are you done?" Jiyong, he walks into the store.

"It's time to g---" Jiyong, he stopped, words couldn't come out as he stuck standing there in amazement looking at the beautiful Sohee.

"You're here? I thought you weren't gonna come back." Sohee, in her short black mini dress, on those expensive high heels, with curly hair and full makeup on she walks toward him.

He couldn't take his eyes off her. He has always been focusing his attention on trying to mess with her that he never realized what a hidden beauty she was. He awed looking at her.

"Yah? Hello? Are you listening?" Sohee, she waves her hand in front of his face as he seems to be lost looking at her.

"W-what?" Jiyong, he gains back his senses.

"Anyway you're done right? Let's go." Jiyong, trying to hide his blushing face he grabs her hand and walk out of the store.

[Night Dream Bar]

"This is a bar." Sohee, she looks at him at the entrance of the bar.

"So?" Jiyong.

"We're both high schoolers, 17th years old. We are not allow to go to a bar." Sohee.

"I'm Kwon Jiyong, rich people like me are above the laws. Money can buy any law, don't you know?? Plus this bar is a VIP bar, only kids from wealthy families who owns company and hotels can enter." Jiyong, he takes her hand and walk inside the bar.

"Wassup Jiyong!" Taeyang, he walks over.

"Hey there sister-in-law." Taeyang, he greets Sohee.

"Hello." Sohee, release her hand away from Jiyong she bows to Taeyang.

Jiyong immediately grabs her hand back and walk to his VIP lounge area.

"Oppa!! I haven't seen you at this bar for such a long time!" Hye Sun, she runs over to Jiyong.

"Eeeh! Who is this girl? What is her name?" Hye Sun, she crosses her arms glaring at Sohee.

"Ahn Sohee." Sohee.

"This is my girlfriend, Ahn Sohee and this is Kim Hye Sun." Jiyong, he introduces them.

"Your what?!! Your g-g-g-girlfriend?!!!" Hye Sun, she snapped in anger.

"You're lying!! You can't be possibly dating anyone but me!!" Hye Sun, shouting at Jiyong.

"What family is she from? How many company and hotel does her dad owns?!!" Hye Sun.

"Both of my parents died, I don't own any company. Sorry to disappoint you." Sohee.

"So you're an orphan? You have no social status yet you dare to date Jiyong oppa??!!!" Hye Sun.

"I may have no social status but my attitude is on a much higher level of classiness than yours." Sohee.

"You dare to talk back to me?!!" Hye Sun.

"I was born with a mouth to talk. What right do you have to tell me to stay quiet?" Sohee.

"YOU!!!" Hye Sun, angered, she points at Sohee.

"If you don't mind, please excuse us so we can go sit down." Sohee, she looks at Hye Sun telling her to move.

"YOU! YOU!!" Hye Sun, she shouts pointing finger at Sohee and Jiyong walking away.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!" Hye Sun, she stumbles her feet on the floor out of madness and walk away.

[At Jiyong's VIP area]

"Good job sis!" Taeyang, he gave Sohee a thumb up.

Jiyong smiled holding a glass of wine. He smiled at the classy way that Sohee deal with Hye Sun.

"I didn't pick the wrong person after all. She has the right attitude that I like." Jiyong, he thinks to himself drinking the wine.

"I was just doing my job." Sohee.

"You're right. You were just doing your job. Don't think of yourself too highly." Jiyong, putting the glass of wine down.

Trying to hold in her anger, she stares at him.

"That's right. I know my place because the head on top of my neck is actually working to think logically unlike you. The head on top of your neck is up there just to look down at others. Now that I finished my job I can go right?" Sohee, she gets up and walk out.

"Stop right there." Jiyong, sitting on the couch he demands.

Ignoring what he said she continue on to walk.

Seeing how she is not listening he got up and grab onto her arm.

"I told you to stop where you were." Jiyong, in a serious tone he demanded.

"Am I your slave now? Must I listen and obey to everything you say??" Sohee.

"You're my girlfriend right now. Act like one!" Jiyong, he shouted.

"Girlfriend?? Hah. You mean 'fake' girlfriend?" Sohee, she laughs.

"I may be poor but I have my own pride and self respect. Don't think you can walk all over me like that." Sohee, she angrily pull her arm out of his hand, walking away.

"Jiyong, I think you over did it. She is a girl too you know. Girls are sensitive." Taeyang.

Pissed, Jiyong pours more wines into his glass and start to drink like there was no tomorrow.

[Meanwhile]

"What a bastard!! Why did I ever have to meet him??!!!" Sohee, in madness she takes of the super expensive heels and throw it into the trash can on the street.

"I AHN SOHEE SWEAR TO GOD THAT IF I DON'T REVENGE FOR THIS THEN I'M NOT HUMAN!!!!" Sohee, she shouted out loud swearing in anger.

Rigth after she finished shouting out in anger she was immediately being pulled into a dark alley by a boy. He holds on her waist tight with one hand while covering with the other trying to stop her from screaming.

"JHGAKDJ HALDHAKJHDOI!!!!!" Sohee, she tried to scream but it was impossible with being covered.

"Stop screaming if you don't want to die." The boy, out of breath, sounds tired he warned her.

Scared for her life she immediately stopped screaming.

 

"Where did that dog go??!"

"Search for him!!"

"Go that way!!"

 

Some gang people were running, shouting outside of the street.

"Is he being chase by them?" Sohee, she thinks to herself understanding the situation.

Finally, those gangster all left after a while of searching.

The boy let go of Sohee almost immediately as soon as they left.

Scared, Sohee start to run for her life thinking that she will be capture by him. However, she soon stopped running as she looks around and found him fainted, laying on the ground. She then slowly walks over to him.

"Excuse me. . .?? Are you okay. . .?? You're not dying right. . .??" Sohee, using her foot, she tried to get some response from him.

Seeing how he is not responding she got down and take a look at him.

"Blood? He is bleeding!" Sohee, she touches the blood on his head.

"What do I do?? I don't want to involve myself into gang business. . . but. . . but I can't just leave him here to die. . ." Sohee, she debates.

"Whatever, saving a person's life is more important. Worry about those things later." Sohee.

With all of her strength she put his arm around her shoulder and tried to bring him home. Due to his heavy weight, she was struggling to get him back to her house.

[Sohee's apartment]

Trying to catch her breaths she lays him down on the couch. She turns the light on then walk over to take a deeper look at him.

"He bled a lot!" Sohee, she looks at him with pity.

She walks to the bathroom, get a towel and wet it with hot water. Walking back outside and she starts to wipe the blood of his head, face, neck and arms. She takes out the first aid kit and bandage his head. After she finished treating his wound she sit down next to the couch and watch over him.

"Who is he? Why was he being chase like that? He must be one of those loser kids in school that always get bully by the boss like that bastard Kwon Jiyong." Sohee, she pities him.

"Now that his face is clean from the blood. . . he looks pretty impressive. Very handsome indeed. Not that much different from Kwon Jiyong." Sohee.

"WAIT!! Why am I praising that bastard Kwon Jiyong?! I can't be recognizing his handsome face. . . AAAH!! Ahn Sohee STOP!!! Get that bastard's face out of your head!!" Sohee, she hits her head.

"Hm??? Ma Seong High School?? He goes to Ma Seong High School??" Sohee, she asked herself recognizing his school uniform.

"Poor guy, being bully and beat up like this. Oh well. . . I will just help him to here. Tomorrow he will leave and everything will go back to normal." Sohee, not thinking much she gets up and walk to her bedroom, going to sleep.