Chapter 14

Be Mine Or Die

[Night Dream Bar]

"Sohee you don't drink?" Taeyang, he asked while offering her a drink.

"We have school tomorrow I don't want to drink any alcohol." Sohee.

"Don't force her if she doesn't want to." Jiyong, he takes the drink from Taeyang's hand and drink it in one shot.

"Dictator." Sohee, she mumbles to herself mugging at him.

"What's up with Ma Seong gang?" Jiyong.

"They have become more aggressive lately. They always pick on our members and start a fight." Taeyang.

"How's your wrist? Those cowards, they ganged on you 4 on 1." Jiyong, he takes another sip of the drink.

"It's good. It will be perfectly fine by tomorrow." Taeyang.

"Why did you guys get into a fight with Ma Seong High gang?" Sohee, she looks at Jiyong and Taeyang.

"You don't even know?? What a smart !" Jiyong, he shakes his head.

"Heechul wanted to fight with us because of you and Jiyong." Taeyang, he explains.

"Because of me?" Sohee, she points at herself in surprise.

"For clarification, he fought because of you. I fought because he annoys me. There is no reason for me to fight over you." Jiyong.

"Like I wanted you to." Sohee, she ignores him.

[Meanwhile]

"Hello Mrs. Kwon, it's nice to meet you." Dara, she bowed.

"Sit down my darling. Wow, what a beautiful lady. You look just like your mom." Jiyong's mom, she praises her.

"Thank you. I have just arrived to Korea this morning and my mom told me to come here to meet you. . ." Dara.

"That's right. Your mom and I arranged a marriage for you and my son Jiyong." Jiyong's mom.

"Arranged marriage?! But, but I, I. . ." Dara.

"Don't worry, we won't rush it. He is still high schooler anyway." Jiyong's mom.

"High schooler? He is still in high school? What to do? I'm already 20 years old. . . I can't be married to a high schooler. . ." Dara, she worried.

"Isn't that better? Jiyong needs a mature and beautiful girl like you. Dating older woman are very common now a day." Jiyong's mom.

"But I have never seen him before. . ." Dara, she hesitated.

"Go meet him. He is probably hanging out at Night Dream Bar. That kid, he is always there. Anyway, it will be a nice chance for you to meet his friends. Here take this photo with you so you will know who to look for." Jiyong's mom, she hands Dara a photo of Jiyong.

"This, this is her son? How can a high schooler like him looks so grown up and. . . and so handsome?" Dara, she thinks to herself staring fixed at the photo.

"Satisfied? Haha. Go find him." Jiyong's mom.

"Aah! By the way here is some information on Jiyong. Study it a little okay?" Jiyong's mom, she hands her the booklet.

"Well then goodbye. I will see you later." Dara, she leaves the house.

"That was easy. She agrees to it with just a picture. Looks like this marriage will bring us a lot of benefits financial wide." Jiyong's mom, she nods smiling to herself.

[Inside the car]

"Is this love at first sight? Am I falling in love you right now? Kwon Jiyong?" Dara, she touches his picture asking herself.

"Miss, where are we going?" Chauffeur.

"Go to Night Dream Bar." Dara.

"Looks like the god of love has chosen me this time." Dara, she smiles to herself.

[Night Dream Bar]

"You're really not going to drink?" Taeyang.

"No." Sohee, she smiles while refusing the drink.

"You are really---" Jiyong.

"Jiyong Oppa?" Dara, she came over with a big smile on her face.

"Do I know you?" Jiyong, he looks up with a cold face.

"Eeeeh! I'm Park Dara. How can you not know your fiance's name?" Dara, she smiled speaking in English.

"Beyonce?" Jiyong, he raises his eyebrow questioning her.

"PUhaha! Jiyong, are you drunk? She said 'fiance' not Beyonce!" Taeyang.

"Why would you go speaking Korean then changed back to English? It's confusing." Jiyong, he leans back on the couch.

"Why are you acting so cold toward your fiance? You know you should treat me better and treasure me more." Dara, she sits down on the couch right next to him.

"Yah are you trying to shed off your snake skin on me or something? Why are you so close to me?" Jiyong, he pushes her off.

"S-snake skin?? You should take a better look! My skins are very silky and white!" Dara, she raises her arm up to show him.

"Whatever." Jiyong, he brushes her arm away and get the drink.

"Hey! Stop! What alcohol is this?! Is it apple wine? You're allergic to apple so you should be more careful on what you're eating and drinking." Dara, she takes the drink away from his hand.

"He knows. We never order apple wine anyway don't worry." Taeyang.

"He is allergic to apple? How come I didn't know about this?" Sohee, depressed, she thinks to herself.

"Wait! Are you stalking me?! How do you know about my allergy?" Jiyong, he weired out for a moment.

"Your mom gave me a booklet of your info. I'm not a weirdo. I'm 3 years older than you, you know? Respect your elder!" Dara.

"Then why did you call me 'Oppa' earlier?" Jiyong.

"It sounds nicer and it makes me look younger." Dara, she holds her blushing face.

"I didn't know you were allergic to apple. What a pity since I Really Love apple." Sohee, she picks up the glass of wine and drink it all.

"I thought you don't drink." Taeyang.

"Suddenly I feel like drinking." Sohee.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong since you will never know if the bartender accidentally mixed up the grapes wine with apple, let me drink it for you. I don't think I can afford the price of Seoul High's boss getting an allergic reaction." Sohee, she drinks his drink.

"What is up with her now?" Jiyong, he stares at her drinking the 7th glass of wine.

"Sohee stop. You might get drunk at this rate." Taeyang, he takes the glass away from her.

"Give it back! Don't you know that I have a very, very high alcohol tolerance?" Sohee.

"Who is this little girl? Isn't she too young to be drinking?" Dara.

"Ahn Sohee. My name is Ahn. Sohee. I'm your fiance's age." Sohee, she forced on a smile.

"Sohee is Jiyong's girlfriend." Taeyang, he eye smiled.

"WHAT?! You have a GIRLFRIEND?!" Dara, she stood up shouting causing people at the club to stare at them.

"Why? Not happy? Leave." Jiyong, he drinks the wine.

"No. I'm not gonna fall for this." Dara, she brushes her hairs back from her shoulder.

"Your mom must have told you about me that's why you hired her to be your fake girlfriend to get rid of me." Dara.

"Wow. That is exactly right except it is for Hye Sun not her." Taeyang, amazed, he thinks to himself.

"Here. Take this and leave. Don't mess with my marriage. I pity poor people like you who sell themselves for money. Take it as charity. If you ever need more just contact me at this number." Dara, she gave Sohee some money and her phone number.

"If you really want to be a good person I recommend you to take this money to the actual charity center. I'm not a homeless." Sohee, she returns the money.

"I'm his girlfriend." Sohee, she gave Dara a quick smile then turn over and kiss Jiyong in front of everyone.

"What?! This little ! She dares to humiliate me in front of these many people?!! Me?!! The elegant and classy Park Dara?!!" Dara, she thinks to herself, mad.

"YOU!!" Dara, she yelled out loud pointing finger at Sohee kissing Jiyong.

"Still don't believe it? You want more?" Sohee, she smirks at Dara.

After Sohee let go of the kiss Jiyong couldn't help but keeps on smiling. He smiled from ear to ear looking at Sohee's heart-shaped lips that he just tasted.

"Ahn Sohee. You rejected sweet honey and asked for bitter poison. Fine. I will show you what the Real Park Dara is like. Just don't cry begging me under my feet in regret then." Dara, she chuckles then walk away, out of the bar.

"Clap Clap Clap! You really are Seoul High Boss' girlfriend! Handled it like a boss!!" Taeyang, he claps his hands.

"You were pretty aggressive don't you think. Kissing on a man like that." Jiyong.

"PUH-LEASE!! It was just for an act. And I know you like it." Sohee.

"First time being kissed by you, yeah I enjoyed it." Jiyong, he cooly admitted.

"Have you guys been kissing a lot lately? That kiss seems very natural. You both look like you enjoyed it as well. Did I miss something? Something interesting?" Taeayang, he asked teasingly.

"What, what do you mean natural? We didn't do anything!" Sohee.

"Eeeeeh!! I never said you guys did anything. But why are you so worried?? What did you guys do?" Taeyang.

"Sleep together. We slept together." Jiyong, he calmly speaks.

"NO WE DID NOT! Sleeping on the same bed doesn't mean we slept together." Sohee.

"That doesn't make any sense. If you two slept on the same bed then that means you two slept together." Taeyang.

"But anyway, Sohee-ah you must watch out. I don't have a good feeling about that girl, she is not simple. We don't know what move she will pull in the future. Just keep you eyes out." Taeyang, he warned Sohee.

"How scary can she be?" Sohee, doesn't seem to care much she continue on to drink the wine.

[Outside]

"Looks like the real me have to come out. I've tried to suppressed it but there is NO WAY am I letting a little like her to step over it!" Dara, she clenches her fists.

"Once I have my eyes on someone, he will have to be MINE! Ahn Sohee don't think you will be able to steal Jiyong from my hands. Keep dreaming little girl. Hahaha." Dara, she laughs to herself.

"Assistant Kang find all of the information on Ahn Sohee. Bring me all of her information!!!" Dara, she shouted ordering her assistant.

[At the same time at Heechul's house]

"How many of out members were injured?" Heechul, he asked holding onto his wrist.

"23 were injured and 7 are now in the hospital being treated." Donghae.

"Kwon Jiyong, I underestimated you. This time I will make sure to pay you back much, much harder than before." Heechul, he slammed his hand on the table in madness.

"What are you planning to do?" Donghae.

"2 lions can't live at the same mountain right? For Sohee to only look at me, Kwon Jiyong must disappear from this world." Heechul.

"You want to kill him?!!" Donghae, shocked.

"No. I will go to jail like that. But beat him badly enough to turn him into a human vegetable that's my goal." Heechul.

"But how? That dog Jiyong is not stupid. He won't fall for your trap that easily." Donghae.

"There will always be a way." Heechul, he chuckles thinking of the thought.