Chapter 15

Be Mine Or Die

[Moonlight restaurant]

"Sohee??" Mrs. Kim, she lightly touches Sohee's shoulder.

"Ha? Oh yeah I'm sorry." Sohee, she shakes her head, coming back to reality.

"Why are you standing there spacing out? Customers are waiting to order. Hurry, hurry." Mrs. Kim.

"Yes, coming!!" Sohee, she ran off to take the orders.

Taken all of the orders from the customers she walks back to the kitchen and hands over the orders to the chief, Mr. Kim.

"It's not fun being hang over like this. It's all Jiyong's fault! If he didn't provoke the green monster in me last night I wouldn't have drink any of the wines. . . Now all I see are stars floating around in a circle. . . Dizzy, dizzy." Sohee, she quietly talks to herself as she walks out of the kitchen.

"YAH!! Waitress!!" Jiyong, he snaps his fingers.

"Why is he here?" Sohee, she mugs at him.

"Yubin-nah~ Can you go take the order from table 4 for me? Please~" Sohee, she pleads with Yubin, the other waitress.

"Okay, no problem." Yubin, she holds up an okay sign and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Yubin. May I take your order?" Yubin, holding the order booklet she smiles at Jiyong and Taeyang.

"I'd like it better if Ms. Ahn Sohee could take my order." Jiyong, he leans back on the chair crossing his arms, acting like a boss.

"What about you? What would you like?" Yubin, enduring it, she put on a smile and ask Taeyang instead.

"YAH! She asked you what you want!" Jiyong, he shouted at Taeyang seeing how he was not responding and just stares at Yubin.

"Huh? What?? Umm. . . Oh!! Why don't you suggest me a dish?" Taeyang, snapping out of gazing over Yubin he quickly responds back.

"Okay then. Please wait for your food." Yubin, she smiled at Taeyang.

"As for you. . . Sohee-ah!! Come here!" Yubin, turning her head around she called for Sohee.

With Yubin shouting everyone's eyes were on Sohee. Had no choice she drags her body to Jiyong's table.

"What now? Why are you at my work place?" Sohee, she asked with a gloomy face.

"To eat of course. Am I here to race car then?" Jiyong, interested, he looks at her with a teasing face.

"What do you want? Make it quick." Sohee, she nods at the menu laying on the table.

"Yah! Why do you look so unhappy when your boyfriend is here to see you at work and to support you?" Jiyong.

"To support me?!! Puhaha! Are you kidding?! It's more like you're here to troll me!" Sohee.

"BoyFriend?! He is your boyfriend?!!" Yubin, her eyes grew bigger at the surprising information.

"Waaah~ Her eyes~ Those beautiful eyes~ They're sparkling~~ So beautiful~~" Taeyang, he smiled at her thinking to himself.

"Taeyang? Are you high on drug? Why do you look so high? Are you that happy?" Jiyong, he shakes Taeyang's shoulder.

"I don't do drug. Stop saying nonsense." Taeyang, he pushed Jiyong's hand off.

"Anyway. What are you ordering?" Sohee.

"Ramen! Your homemade ramen!" Jiyong, he smiled with his radiant smile.

"Are you being serious right now? You go to a restaurant and you're ordering ramen?" Sohee, she was dumbfounded.

"Why not? Recently that has become my new favorite!" Jiyong.

"Eat that at home then. We don't have it here." Sohee.

"You said it. I'm coming with you after work. You better make me ramen!" Jiyong, he looks at her sticking his tongue out teasing her.

"What?! No! You're at a restaurant you should fill your hungry stomach with the food here." Sohee.

"But I want to eat your ramen!!" Jiyong, he whined like a little baby.

Not responding to his whining she just stares at him with the pen in her hand all ready to write down the order.

Knowing her personality he gave in and made an order.

"Fine then. Give me cake. Vanilla cake. A small one with low calories. Don't make me gain weight and become fat." Jiyong.

"BUT you will have to decorate the cake yourself!" Jiyong, he demanded.

"Sure. Prepare yourself for some extra tips mister!" Sohee, she wrote it down on the booklet and walk to the kitchen.

"You food will be ready soon." Yubin, she smiled bowing to Taeyang then follow Sohee to the kitchen.

"Bro, do you like that chick or something? You eyes were like super glue staring at her." Jiyong.

"What do you mean Chick?!! Her name is Yubin!" Taeyang, he suddenly got offensive.

"Okay, okay. I see how it is. Now that you found a girl you like you're ditching your brother." Jiyong, he puts his hands up and shrugs his shoulders a little.

Ignoring Jiyong Taeyang just keep on looking at Yubin taking other customer's orders.

[Inside the kitchen]

"Please make this cake. Make sure to use the ingredients with the highest amount of calories in it. This customer especially ordered it to be extra fattening." Sohee, she smiled handing over the order to Mr. Kim.

"Oh by the way. Leave the decoration to me." Sohee.

[15 minutes later]

"Here you go!" Sohee, smiled she place the cake down on the table.

"What is this??" Jiyong, he looks at the cake then look back up to her with a weird face.

"A cake!" Sohee.

"I'm not stupid! I know it's a cake! But what the heck is this thing on the cake?!!" Jiyong, he pointed at it.

"Your face!" Sohee, she smiled at him.

"My face? Yah! How old are you?! Did you take art class?! I told you to decorate it nicely yet you drew Domo?!!!" Jiyong, he shouted at her with a mad face.

"But that's how your face looks like when you're mad though. Domo Jiyong!! Enjoy~" Sohee, sticking her tounge out she smiled at him then leave.

"D-D-DOMO??!! YAH! Ahn Sohee Stay Right There!!" Jiyong.

"She ain't coming back. Just eat your cake." Taeyang.

"This is my face!! You want me to eat my own face?!!" Jiyong, he looks at Taeyang as if streams were coming out of his nose.

"Look at my handsome face! How can she drew Domo??!! Am I that handsome that she can't even draw it properly??" Jiyong, he fixes his hair acting all conceited.

"Here is your food." Yubin, placing the plate down she smiled at Taeyang.

"What is this??" Taeyang, he looks at the food cluelessly.

"You don't know what this is?? It's Korea's famous black bean noodles!" Yubin, she was a little surprised.

"Umm. . . I never ate it before." Taeyang.

"In our 17 years of living all we eat are foods made by highly skilled chiefs from all over the world. It's no surprise that we don't know about this." Jiyong, he explained while trying to figure out how to cut the cake without messing the Domo drawing of his face.

Bothered by Jiyong not knowing how to cut the cake Taeyang quickly stole the knife out of Jiyong's hand and cut right in the middle of Domo's face.

"YAAAH!! Are you Crazy?!! You just cut my Handsome Face!!" Jiyong, he shouted.

"Just eat the cake." Taeyang, looking at his food he ignored Jiyong.

"Anyway thank you for the recommendation. Work hard~" Taeyang, he smiled at Yubin.

"What the??!! You acted cold to me just now but you were smiling like the Joker to her!" Jiyong.

As if his ears were deaf Taeyang ignored Jiyong and eat his black bean noodles.

"YAAAH! Even you are ignoring me now?!! Why is everyone ignoring me?!! Has this world become crazy over my handsome face?!" Jiyong.

"You're the crazy one!" Taeyang.

[20 minutes later]

"Good work girls. See you all tomorrow." Mr. and Mrs. Kim, they waves goodbye to Sohee and Yubin.

"Today was so tiring." Yubin, she complained as they walk to the door.

"He gave me a headache." Sohee, she massages her forehead as they open the door.

"Done? Let's go." Jiyong, he leaned against the wall waiting for her.

"You waited for me?" Sohee.

"Didn't I say that I'm coming with you to your house for ramen?" Jiyong.

"But you just had a cake!" Sohee.

"Are you nuts? Why would I eat my own handsome face?" Jiyong.

"Puhahahaha. You guys have fun flirting. I will leave first." Yubin.

As Yubin was about to walk away a car approached.

"It's dangerous to walk home alone at night. Let me give you a ride." Taeyang, he rolls down the window.

"Pardon??" Yubin, with a shocked face she stares at the smiling Taeyang.

"Are you sure?? I don't think I should. . ." Yubin, she hesitated.

"Take it as my thank you for your amazing recommendation." Taeyang.

Seeing his smile she opens the door and got inside. He then drove her back home.

"What, what was that just now?" Sohee, she asked pointing at Yubin and Taeyang.

"Can't you tell? Those two likes each other." Jiyong, he then walks toward his car parked by the sidewalk.

"Are you getting in or what?" Jiyong, he looks back and shouted at her.

"Coming." Sohee.

[Sohee's apartment]

"Rich people like you are funny. All of the expensive foods you don't eat yet you're here eating ramen. You're making me poorer and poorer." Sohee, she complained as she places the two bowls of ramen down on the table.

"Expensive food doesn't mean they're good. I like the food that you make. Make more for me in the future." Jiyong, he starts to dig into the ramen.

"I should be paid for all of the slave services I've done." Sohee.

"What are you saying? This is from girlfriend to boyfriend. You're taking care of your boyfriend why would you call it slave service?" Jiyong.

"Why don't you try to be me for a day then?" Sohee, she starts to eat her ramen.

"I'm too handsome to be a girl." Jiyong.

"Why are you---??" Jiyong, he suddenly looks at her.

"What NOW?!! Stop annoying me! I'm eating---" Sohee.

Mad that he wouldn't leave her alone to eat she shouted but before she know it his lips were kissing her lips. Her eyes stayed wide open while they were kissing due to the shock of a sudden kiss. A few seconds later Jiyong releases her lips and went back to eat.

"There was a ramen on your lips. You should've eat it all before talking." Jiyong.

"That was the reason why you kis---" Sohee, she holds her head, dumbfounded.

"Don't do that next time. It's tempting. I'm a guy. Don't do things like that." Jiyong.

"He kissed me just to take the little piece of ramen that I haven't get to eat yet off?? BUT why didn't I push him away? When did kissing with him become so natural? Why is kissing to normal?? I'm suppose to save my lips for my husband!!" Sohee, she hits her head as the thought runs through her mind.

"Someone save me!" Sohee, she shouted.

[Next day]

"Sunmi-ah~ Should I just move to Mars with you?" Sohee, she walks slowly dragging her feet.

"EEEEH?! Why all of a sudden?! I'm not planning to visit Mars til after I turn 40." Sunmi, she looks at Sohee.

"Life on earth is so tiring." Sohee, she sighed.

"Why? Is it because of----" Sunmi.

"What is going on?? Why is there such a big crowd in front of the school gate?? What is it?!!" Sunmi, she pointed at the crowd.

"I wanna see too! Let's go!" Sohee, together her and Sunmi ran toward the crowd.

 

"Hi!! Nice to meet you!!"

"Please call me! This is my number!"

"Welcome to our school!!!"

"PRINCE!!"

"Soooo handsome!!!"

"YAH! I think I'm IN LOVE!!!"

 

"Prince?!" Sunmi and Sohee, they look at each other.

"Excuse me but I would like to go to my class." Nickhun, finally he was able to make his way out of the large crowd of girls surrounding him.

"This voice sounds familiar. . .??" Sohee, touches her lips she tried to remember the voice.

Just then.

"Sohee??! SOHEE!!" Nickhun, he ran toward Sohee.

"Nickhun oppa?!!" Sohee, super shocked yet she was extremely happy to see him.

Immediately he grabs her into his arms and hug her tight.

"I miss you oppa!" Sohee, she hugs him back.

"O-oppa?" Sunmi, she was lost.

 

"Why?!!"

"What is she doing?!"

"What THE?!"

"Oppa. . .??"

"YAH! Why does she knows every handsome guy?!!"

"Jiyong and now him?!!?"

"Don't touch my oppa!!"

 

Many girls were screaming a the sight of Nichkhun hugging Sohee.

"What are they saying? Jiyong? Who's that?" Nichkhun, he lets go of the hug and asked Sohee.

"Don't bother with them about that. By the way this is my best friend Lee Sunmi. Sunmi, this is my childhood best friend Nichkhun." Sohee, she introduces them.

"Nice to meet you I'm Nichkhun." Nichkhun, he offers his hand to Sunmi.

"Lee Sunmi. Nice to meet you." Sunmi, she shakes Nickhun's hand.

"What class are you in?" Sohee.

"Don't know. But the principal said it's that building." Nichkhun, he pointed to the building.

"NO WAY!! You're in the same department as us!! YAY!" Sohee, she celebrated.

"Let's all go to class then." Sunmi.

[Meanwhile]

"What are you staring at?" Taeyang, he asked, walking over to Jiyong who is standing by the window staring down at the school gate.

"Who is he?" Taeyang.

Not saying a word Jiyong madly clenches his fists watching Sohee and Nichkhun hugging one another all intimated.

Mad, he walked away from the window.